Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

No I don't want Adarsh to do Bharatnatyam (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do want Adarsh to do Bharatnatyam ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [38.46%]
24 [61.54%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Michmichi IF-Dazzler
Michmichi
Michmichi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged
It's ok if he is learning bharatanatyam, he is only trying to impress Swa's dad. Her dad's condition is that she should marry his ''best student'', that does not necessarily mean the ''best dancer''. So it's the effort that matters Wink

Edited by anjalijiji - 16 April 2016 at 5:32am

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I am not certain why an IAS officer cannot be a simple human being wanting simple things for himself... is love so out of bounds for an IAS officer? I dont see any problem with him spending an hour of his day trying to do something to win his love for himself... yes, it is official hours, but maybe he will have a working lunch and skip a lunch break. Just because he is an IAS officer does not mean he should not do things for himself...

Personal and professional are both important aspects and there should be a balance between the two. I dont like the insinuation that it would be ok if he spent this time if he was a business man or someone with a regular job... but that this is not ok simply because he is an IAS officer. He is a bright, intelligent man who has accomplished lots professionally at such a young age. He has concentrated on building a career for himself, being the stability factor in his house, and being in a position where he can make a difference. Now, he parallely wants to focus of winning his love. If anything, this is so in tune with his character... giving his best at everything he does!

Go for it Adarsh... 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 17 April 2016 at 2:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Josupra

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I dont think Adarsh win this BN competition which is unrealistic to imress Swa/Appa, but his effort must make some impact on Appa.
More over Swa's Appa never said that to Adarsh that he will give her daughter's hand in marriage , if he wins this competition.

Its father and daughter talk , but not with Adarsh, then how can we assume that Winnning and becoming Best student will the condition of Adarsh getting married to Swa.

Being a hard nut to crack, more drama going to happen with Swa's appa and Adarsh as it seems.

Im sure Swa will be engaged to Jeevan after 12 days though Appa impressed with Adarsh.

More drama has to come until Swa speaks her heart out.
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I have no issues if Adarsh was doing Bharatnatyam for his own personal interest or as a hobby. An IAS officer can have his hobbies and there is nothing wrong in learning to dance. But since he is doing this just to prove his love, I don't agree with this. Because the thought behind it isn't right. One cannot prove oneself to be worthy or of good character or is a suitable life-partner through their dancing skills. Adharsh's worth and character is much beyond a dance and Swadeenta isn't a trophy to be handed out to the best dancer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

dipvin72 Newbie
dipvin72
dipvin72

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Why not? If he can do that it is incredible. By doing BN he does not become girly. It is art that makes you concentrate and do better management of your time.
ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

I am all for it!
Why not?
Kaam toh chaltaa rahega! For years- decades- routine!

Its only when you are tyoung- in initial stage of your career- you can drift away for a little & do/learn something new!  Take a break - enjoy! Explore!
If thats all Appa wants from his only daughter's groom- why not? Atleast he will see- this guy genuinely tried!  Went extra mile!
Though I would lik to see he doesn't become master of all in 12 days! He just gives his best & learns!

I am more interested in Watching Suhasini & Papa Sinha's reactions :)) And would be great if CM Saab is watching this!

I agree all ur points

I am in for this...I want Adarsh to do something for himself...something for his love... After ages he should not feel that I may have done that or something...its better to do than being too late for me

Go to top