Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

No I don't want Adarsh to do Bharatnatyam

Poll Question: Do want Adarsh to do Bharatnatyam ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [38.46%]
24 [61.54%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nishithamanvi Senior Member
nishithamanvi
nishithamanvi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
No I don't want him to do Bharatnatyam he is and IAS officer if he does that uski izzat kachre mein mil jayegi and think about his father what he is gonna do if he participate in that God I do respect that dance form am a South Indian too but I don't want him to do that. That is baseless no one can't learn Bharatnatyam in 12 days that's impossible if any one will not mind I want to ushare one thing while doing Bharatnatyam that Jeevan was looking like a dumbo he is expression less he dances as if some is going to beat him if he doesn't In complete he is looking like a gay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paridhi7250

Paridhi7250 Senior Member
Paridhi7250
Paridhi7250

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you...
Jeevan acha dancer nahi laga...

And agar hum maan bhi le ki woh professional hai toh there is no way a 12 day old amateur could defeat him... unless they wanna give him brownie points for the attempt...

But I really don't want this bharatnatyam track... Yaar seriously... does he really have that much time to waste... 

Also he is such a capable guy... I mean Delhi ka CM apni bhatiji ki shaadi karana chahta usse... Woh good looking hai, intelligent hai (UPSC ke toppers mein hoga to be in the Delhi cadre and too in a Union Ministry), personality toh uski mashahallah hai, accomplished family se hai... Har tarah se "yogya var" hai... why does he have to prove anything else... and if has to prove his mettle why through this ridiculousness... Why can't he prove that he loves the daughter... that he'd keep her happier than anyone else...

PS: In no way did I intend to offend anyone... Bharatnatyam is a great dance form... I just don't see the feasibility of the track...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

npnp3456nishithamanviK.S.

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
even i do not want...but what we can do...may be Cvs are feeling that they are giving us a unique plot...
but being an IAS office doing bharathanatyam...NO 

nishithamanvi

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Can't imagine him doing Bharat natyam ... 

nishithamanvi

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I am all for it!
Why not?
Kaam toh chaltaa rahega! For years- decades- routine!

Its only when you are tyoung- in initial stage of your career- you can drift away for a little & do/learn something new!  Take a break - enjoy! Explore!
If thats all Appa wants from his only daughter's groom- why not? Atleast he will see- this guy genuinely tried!  Went extra mile!
Though I would lik to see he doesn't become master of all in 12 days! He just gives his best & learns!

I am more interested in Watching Suhasini & Papa Sinha's reactions :)) And would be great if CM Saab is watching this!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesJosupra-beena-ashlok

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

I am all for it!
Why not?
Kaam toh chaltaa rahega! For years- decades- routine!

Its only when you are tyoung- in initial stage of your career- you can drift away for a little & do/learn something new!  Take a break - enjoy! Explore!
If thats all Appa wants from his only daughter's groom- why not? Atleast he will see- this guy genuinely tried!  Went extra mile!
Though I would lik to see he doesn't become master of all in 12 days! He just gives his best & learns!

I am more interested in Watching Suhasini & Papa Sinha's reactions :)) And would be great if CM Saab is watching this!

@bold asolutely!!!
I am actually quite looking forward for this track! 

-beena-

Josupra Senior Member
Josupra
Josupra

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
What if he is an IAS officer, why can't he go after his love and why can't he learn dance. Professional life should never defy your personal life.

If he has to go an extra mile to get his love, then so be it. I just want to sit back and enjoy... as long as he wins FiL's heart and not competition I am good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses-beena-

nishithamanvi Senior Member
nishithamanvi
nishithamanvi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paridhi7250

Totally agree with you...
Jeevan acha dancer nahi laga...

And agar hum maan bhi le ki woh professional hai toh there is no way a 12 day old amateur could defeat him... unless they wanna give him brownie points for the attempt...

But I really don't want this bharatnatyam track... Yaar seriously... does he really have that much time to waste...

Also he is such a capable guy... I mean Delhi ka CM apni bhatiji ki shaadi karana chahta usse... Woh good looking hai, intelligent hai (UPSC ke toppers mein hoga to be in the Delhi cadre and too in a Union Ministry), personality toh uski mashahallah hai, accomplished family se hai... Har tarah se "yogya var" hai... why does he have to prove anything else... and if has to prove his mettle why through this ridiculousness... Why can't he prove that he loves the daughter... that he'd keep her happier than anyone else...

PS: In no way did I intend to offend anyone... Bharatnatyam is a great dance form... I just don't see the feasibility of the track...
yaar paridhi seriously think about his Robin Hood tag what will happen to it and if uptil becoming a best student then it's ok but if it will extend to the competion it's not gonna be nice for Adarsh in his future I guess the story will go like This ,Adarsh will try to become swadheenta appa's best student with some mishaps he will succeed in becoming a good student in his manners so appa will get impressed then on 12th day appa is gonna pucaa give swadheenta hand to his best student that would be obviously Adarsh

Go to top