India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

will anything else matters...

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
when abhi finds out that pragya is indeed his fuggy...will he get some sort of realization that she is between today's and tomorrow's episode...I still would like to know if in fact abhi did sign the divorce papers...whether they are divorced...the current divorce papers are crucial for abhi...if he has not sign as yet...then he will be the one to keep tanu from submitting the papers...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirl

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Let's see
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

when abhi finds out that pragya is indeed his fuggy...will he get some sort of realization that she is between today's and tomorrow's episode...I still would like to know if in fact abhi did sign the divorce papers...whether they are divorced...the current divorce papers are crucial for abhi...if he has not sign as yet...then he will be the one to keep tanu from submitting the papers...

@bold : I watched the episode again, just to confirm that Abhi has not signed the papers as yet. If you pause the scene where Pragya is signing the papers, the place where Abhi's signature is needed is still blank.

So he can still rectify this, but the question is, will he really ? For that to happen Abhi has to take off the blinders he has on for God knows how long and really see what is going around him. Once he does that, it won't take him long to put together all the hints Pragya has been giving him for so long now.

If even at this stage he is not able to figure out that Pragya has been pretending for all this while and try to find out why, then I seriously question his love for his Fuggy, because when you love someone, you trust them, no questions asked. It shouldn't matter if she is Pragya, Chasmish, Fuggy or Mogambo. At the end of the day, they are shades of one woman, who happens to be the love of his life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangepoiu123ann5anamika.vijiCerealgirlchubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
yes I saw that abhi did not sign when Nikhil was 'telling' it to tanu...I hope that cv's don't come tomorrow and say that abhi had sign the papers...I think now the ball is in abhi's court as far as signing the papers are concerned...he should be able to get a hint before he signs... apparently cv's don't understand or know the meaning of true love...for abhi truly loves pragya we all know that he would of have his doubts from the beginning...she is the same person...she just came in a different temperament...they want us to believe that pragya seemingly came as a different person but in the same body...if that makes any sense...it sure doesn't to us...

Edited by ann5 - 15 April 2016 at 1:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chubbygirlxaviaraSowmii_cutiee

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

yes I saw that abhi did not sign when Nikhil was 'telling' it to tanu...I hope that cv's don't come tomorrow and say that abhi had sign the papers...I think now the ball is in abhi's court as far as signing the papers are concerned...he should be able to get a hint before he signs... apparently cv's don't understand or know the meaning of true love...for abhi truly loves pragya we all know that he would of have his doubts from the beginning...she is the same person...she just came in a different temperament...they want us to believe that pragya seemingly came as a different person but in the same body...if that makes any sense...it sure doesn't to us...
yes abhi didn't sign yet let's see what happens next
hutanbandar IF-Dazzler
hutanbandar
hutanbandar

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
He will sign it eventually. Trust me. Because if not the trp will surely fall down. Its all about the trp... One hell of a roller coaster ride. Trp up, money rolling in...trp down...yada...
chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
An out dated divorce paper  signed or not the court won't acceptLOL
Even yesterday it was dated 20th Nov 2014Geek

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top