Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Moments of the day..! Immeasurable power of love ! (Page 3)

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mibenija

DAHNI, QUEEN,YOU'LL  BE FINE WITH YOUR VIPLAV.

Hi Mibenija !! Dear
Loved your dp..yes!  She will be super fine only with Vip.  Embarrassed

captkirk Goldie
captkirk
captkirk

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Eisha did well in her monologue, she has come a long way.  But her pronunciations and expressions and natural and assertive dialogue has to still improve.  Great episode and painful precap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Archu

First your very long paragraph on the best scene of the day is superb . You have so beautifully written the gist of this show - ISHQ ka rang safed !!!   Its is about how people in love stand by each other thru thick and thin.

A couple of things were happening today .

1. PC was back. As a character he may be repulsive but as an actor he does well . His dialogue delivery style is really perfect . Biplab Baba ...

2. Flashback of some of my favorite moments of the show.

3. I  did not quiet get what Kanak was upto today . Was she keeping an eye on Raja and suspecting foul play and looking out for Viplav .

4. Why does DT become soft in front of the pandit society ?

5. LOVED Vip in the lilac kurta.

I liked the episode a lot and hated the precap.  I sincerely hope that Viplav injury is very little and no big hurt. please.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simpleAnnasamanthanacocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

Eisha did well in her monologue, she has come a long way.  But her pronunciations and expressions and natural and assertive dialogue has to still improve.  Great episode and painful precap.

Hi dear..!
thanks for your views !
I liked her performance yesterday..Her scene had a impact with perfect amount  of subtle actions..respect your opinions and this will help her to improve a lot...She is doing great as Dhani..I am much worried about wrenching precap..Looking forward !

premparbat

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Archu

First your very long paragraph on the best scene of the day is superb . You have so beautifully written the gist of this show - ISHQ ka rang safed !!!   Its is about how people in love stand by each other thru thick and thin.

A couple of things were happening today .

1. PC was back. As a character he may be repulsive but as an actor he does well . His dialogue delivery style is really perfect . Biplab Baba ...

2. Flashback of some of my favorite moments of the show.

3. I  did not quiet get what Kanak was upto today . Was she keeping an eye on Raja and suspecting foul play and looking out for Viplav .

4. Why does DT become soft in front of the pandit society ?

5. LOVED Vip in the lilac kurta.

I liked the episode a lot and hated the precap.  I sincerely hope that Viplav injury is very little and no big hurt. please.

Ratu..! always pleasure to read you take..it means a lot to me dear..!
I am getting too romantic day by day due to ViDha...I always liked the actor played by PC..He  is doing a great job though he had a short presence still he managed himself to leave a mark in every hubbub situation..I just loved that part were writers tired to recall flashing memories which helps her to do the best in answering back to PC...I missed the first part while giving LU and later I watched it seems she joined hands with RA to create huge fuss..Her expressions says something as if she was awaited for a doomy event..I felt over all it's a well played ploy by KT and DT...RA had used by one after other, it seems KT unaware of DT and so DT to KT..Finally VIP become prey in their game..Shame on them..I liked episode much..I just hope it won't be in real and can't be predicted since writers seems to be in pressure..

premparbat

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by captkirk

Eisha did well in her monologue, she has come a long way. But her pronunciations and expressions and natural and assertive dialogue has to still improve. Great episode and painful precap.

I kind of agree but will cut her some slack for she plays a character who is quiet and subdued and not very animated like Viplav or Kanak therefore her anger does not seem very forceful .

She has grown and will continue to do so.

cocoatree

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
hi cocoa, super to see you back.. needless  to say the track is to your likeness..   yeah by now know how you work.. thanks for your moments..  they were   some moving ones.Dhani had me in watery eyes situation.. and he too when he tells her.. that's enough.. the love in his eyes was fathomless  .. great stability portrayed in a committment  of a married couple   ..phool chand was just  such a  nusiance..  yes viplav accosted by the crowd was a scene obviously for the benefit of raja.. still his end is nigh too.
thanks mate.. now don't disappear plz..  good to have you  with us for the moment!
love hammie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MishfansimpleAnnapremparbat

Go to top