Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Moments of the day..! Immeasurable power of love !

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Hello friends.! Tongue

What a dramatic episode !!Smile

MOMENTS OF THE DAY :Big smile

Episode started off with TP family arrival in temple. RA told his mum to keep an eye on VIP. VIP asked Dhani ,Isn't are you had fun on me..I am a lawyer and I here just to take temple responsibility and Vip refused to do it.  She added it's your duty to manage DT's responsibility since you are only grandson to him. He said that we have to end this RA drama as soon as possible.RA go to hell..Angry

DT started to do aarti and applied tilak to Vip. RA monologues to ruin Vip's respect infront of Banaras using similar idea, and thus people will stop Vip from becoming a rightful heir of DT family Vip done aarti and RA kept eye on his TP family. He purposely made his kerchief fall and sits..Then he added alcohol inside temple pot. RA said to himself now he will bath shiva idol with alcohol and not gangajal. DT asked VT to lift the pot and when he opened whole crowd sensed a bad smell. PC felt that the smell is coming from kalash.. He checks and asked VIP to handle the kalash. PC started to create a huge fuss yelled saying that's the worst thing happened again and it's alcohol to do bath of lord shiva idol. PC taunts DT, in turn Vip asked him to recall things what he did for Benaras people , and please be careful before targeting him. KT saw RA smiling and PC declared VIP had to be punished. PC reminded DT that when Dhani did the same thing you punished her then  why not for VIP.? Dhani recalled the moment and DT defended VIP. PC asked DT reason that he is your grandson and your are defending him, and will we let him to go for a rightful heir since this issue considered as a huge sin and lord shiva will be angry we can't bear such things and so the punishment reserved for VIP. DT said it looks some one's trap to play with my grandson. Pandits got furious and started to throb him..That was worst moment which I never thought in my dreams that there will be day Vipu pounded by the mad crowd of Benaras. How pathetic and sick to watch that scene..cv's had no idea how to show their leads frail and throbbed by crowd. Rather I would be happy watching him as angry Vip leaving temple before sick minded people touching him..I can't tolerate this irrational behaviour from mad people.Ouch

Best part : Among the crowd it's only Dhani stopped and lashed out the crowd from beating him. She just thrashed the crowd by her tone. Even TP family got shocked with her behaviour. Dhani came in between and said that he didn't do any sin..She asked to PC, Did you know anything about good and bad deeds nor to differentiate those terms..Dhani listed answers back to PC, that you done a huge sin by burning a girl..FB was shown , PC tried to burned out Dhani and VIP rescued her. She asked to crowd where are those people when that girl needed them the most, just one man stood with her that's Viplav Tripathi.!! What a brilliant scene !! Dhani you made my day and were upset when you were not with VIP during Shalu's fiasco but this must be his much needed moment  when she defended , supported and those appraising shots for his hubby goes invaluable ! I am so proud of Dhani today..She proved that she can face pressure created by enemies. She was there at a moment when he needed Him  the most. Dhani knew very well that how she was affected by VIP's love.. His unconditional  love never goes for granted but makes her  to believe  in life ..She had a colorless life she never  thought that she will be blessed by a person who can bring soulful connection to reinforce  her colourless life into a colourful heart. She was afraid of giving in to that overwhelming, absolute, unconditional love, a love that had shown her the route to heaven.. She never thought that she would be blessed to paint her colourless life  through VIP .She don't have any idea about her future nor irreplaceable reward through VIP. She loves him more than herself. Life is a complete package of surprise and un expectations. You never know what will happen at any moment , you can't predict journey of life. What a mutual recognition , perfect correlation , least expectations, poised and composed in depth love for VIP from Dhani which looks indefinable and immeasurable !  True love is unbounded, unmitigated, and lasts forever. It never diminishes with time and distance .His expectations are least, always adorned what ever the way she does.. Today she withstands the pressure and stood out for him among the crowd, she had the rights to explain what is wrong and right , as a perfect wife stood for a beloved hubby. Least expectations, no demands and no instructions and true love had no ends  to express. I loved how the writers interconnected whole sequence by flashing old segments through Dhani..By closing the loops with a top notch answers..ViDha's nurtured love had so many things to convey, since they had come from a long way to attain the love journey. Both the admired their sincerity, fidelity and relentless shield in holding each other arms trouncing back odd situations looks laudable..The scene had a great touch of feelings from both souls when VIP tried to stop her..A kind of full fledged gratification and pleasure  on VIP face goes unimaginable .He looks the best at that moment, when she defended like a roaring tiger n fiery princess who protected his prince charming from a beast. Love is supposed to be based on trust, and trust on love, it's something rare and beautiful when people can confide in each other without fearing   And this is all comes from Dhani to VIP. You are the only man I've ever known who has looked beyond my face and wanted to know me for me. Give me.  your pure love without expecting any love in return..  Dhani mentioned his selfless love and happiness who will be more happy by seeing other's happiness..Silence is a most powerful weapon  and it also be shout for the truth and might be the outburst that some day it will be revealed on truest note..It is a true love  that  looks contingent upon authority, punishment and  reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being..Heart

She holds his hands and they look each other. She said he was the one who stood with me through thick and thin. And you are same people who burned out ashram without any reason and today you people were here just to judge people..How could you people can decide good and bad deeds.? She added Vip is the one who had found happiness in other's happiness and he stood for widows issues at any time. VIP asked her to leave but she said no I won't leave today and I want to blurt out my reasons and how could call him as a sinner..? She asked the crowd if there anyone like VIP among you. RA said that she is right..Creepo said that he knew VIP had no belief in pooja but that doesn't mean that he would have done this.. PC stated neither sin or punishment but he can't become heir of DT family. DT asked him to think once before concluding. Pandits decided option goes to some other people in your family else Mahant status will be taken away from you.If you choose VIP then we won't have any relations with your family.DT shocked. PC asked DT to go away. PC to DT, he had no rights to sit on the head chair. RA praised DT and seeks blessings from DT by accepting his responsibility.RA and his mom smiled. ViDha's daring  look to him.RA to VIP, I told you that I will in this game and you will loose declared himself as a winner. VIP congratulated him ,suddenly entry of RA's father came inside and gave a tight slap..Everyone shocked.Ouch

it's a heart rending  precap : Broken Heart

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

prekhrajLorettaDAPSGMibenijadirk41manuelaemacaptkirksimpleAnnaMishfanrama_2010premparbatsamanthanaHamlet53NusiSgmehraan

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Yes yes yes yes...Wel ome back...

Sorry I will read n come back...

So happy to see ur take

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Yes yes yes yes...Wel ome back...

Sorry I will read n come back...

So happy to see ur take

Take your own time Mehr ..Embarrassed
Couldn't stop resisting after watching such a touchy scene from my couple..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by cocoatree - 15 April 2016 at 11:43am
pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hey cocoa tree very well written Clap
Yes that is the best part of today's episode i chose to make it my today's thoughts as well LOL Dhani i'm very proud of her she stood by her husband when he needed help the most...she has appreciated every good quality in him and never shied away from it...he stood by her thru thick and thin and today she let every person in the mandir know what kind of a wonderful human being he is.

She rightly pointed out not to judge people when they themselves try to cover up their sins.Its very easy to blame but when the person is proven innocent will they take their blame back??words once spoken cannot be taken back ...good thing is that dhani shut all the hypocrites over there trying to teach them punya and paap...worth seeing their faces.Y was viplav in mute LOL and the rest of the family as well bahut hasi ayi dekhke LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree

Meenakshi-rg IF-Dazzler
Meenakshi-rg
Meenakshi-rg

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Archu for MOTD 
How well you have described  dhani's defense of viplav tripathi. how strong she has become under the shade of his love. and how lovingly he looked at her. 

And the precap, I dont know what will happen at the forum tommorrow, scary,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatsamanthanacocoatree

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Arrey look who is back ... Will respond later tonight Archu specially after watching the episode on big screen .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samanthanacocoatree

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thak you Archu

For the wonderful take ..   Have completed watching episode

** Precap is very Scary (No comments )
**Highlights
complete transformation of Dhaani   the wife of Viplov Tripathi .
Kanak in auspicous act (Kanak was the upper hand of this Kalash action to  separate Vidha ) . or is she is Speculating on RA .  (unable to decide ) wheter KT is upper hand  on this action ...(may be or may not be )

However   Mid  and end of episode clearly portrayed , Kanak will be on RA side , because her daughter life is involved .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatcocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl100

Hey cocoa tree very well written Clap
Yes that is the best part of today's episode i chose to make it my today's thoughts as well LOL Dhani i'm very proud of her she stood by her husband when he needed help the most...she has appreciated every good quality in him and never shied away from it...he stood by her thru thick and thin and today she let every person in the mandir know what kind of a wonderful human being he is.

She rightly pointed out not to judge people when they themselves try to cover up their sins.Its very easy to blame but when the person is proven innocent will they take their blame back??words once spoken cannot be taken back ...good thing is that dhani shut all the hypocrites over there trying to teach them punya and paap...worth seeing their faces.Y was viplav in mute LOL and the rest of the family as well bahut hasi ayi dekhke LOL
Hi Pearl !
Welcome n thanks for your lovely views dear..!
She is on roll today all I can sense out  VIP in Dhani today. What a beautiful transition from her.!! The way she stood for him..Her brilliant presence of mind by reinforcing herself to trounce back pressure by enemies  looks commendable! One could assign PC jaw dropping reactions better he should turn back to see his own image..I simply hate the fact that they showed him today better I would be happy in  trashing PC and crowd. Its like a complete in n out layers of ViDhA. .One that day Vip declared his love to the world and today she did the same thing. 

Go to top