Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Maami & Chaachi are right? (Page 7)

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

[

Nice analogy Smile yeah its the same old story where moms know the limited capability of their sons, envy the more talented boy in the family & keep dreaming of a better life for their kids. 
Dreaming a better life for your kids is not wrong, but delusional is stupid. Also I see a lot of people with the attitude of "t is my kid therefore whatever he/she does is right" The same action by someone else's kid is not accepted. This is not love for the kid, it is ego of the parent!

As i mentioned in my post I am not justifying the actions of Mami/Chachi. All I am saying is that they r not evil people who deserve to be hated. They are just normal people like u & me who r self-centered & want a better life. Of course the ways & means to achieve these goals are always suspect & debatable.
I think such people are evil, by definition of the word - that which causes harm or destruction. They do not care for morals, end justifies the means for them. They are not just self-centered, they are manipulative and want their way at all costs. She wants to make a deal with the unreliable person, knowing he cannot be trusted, because she is greedy and justifies it saying I am doing this for my kids. She could go out and earn, its not as though she does anything in the house anyway. She is destroying the togetherness of the family - definition of evil.
Same with Chachi, she wanted her husband to ask the money because her son wanted it, regardless of whether a 3rd person considers the idea good or bad. It is about her ego, she does not care whether it is good or bad business deal. A sensible parent would have asked Sharvan to explain his opinion, instead she declared him wrong! She is choosing to destroy the family's wealth. - definition of evil 

All i wanted 2 highlight is in this whole fiasco if some1 is equally or rather more responsible for this chaos its actually Suman's parents. And as a DIL the blind faith & support of Nanu ll tend to get any1's nerves. After all she did burden her old father with loans if not intentionally nevertheless her actions did cause a lot of hardships & her daughter Suman is paying the price.

We dont know the whole story, we only heard one side of it, and jumped to conclusions. we dont know for sure that Suman's parents did it.

Also i dont like many posts which keep saying that Mami is a freeloader & she dint contribute. Every1 including Suman has told multiple times that Mami did help & give 20-30L lakhs to pay off the debt. Everytime mami says this even Nanu doesnt shut her up so she did pay the money. So lets give her credit where its due.

What has she done? She is a free-loader, the money she gave Suman's mom, where did she get it from, she did not earn it or bring it with her when she got married, it is her husband's earnings, or what she got from Nanu, she is nothing but a free-loader! She always gets her money back from Massi another free-loader. the husband is the worst of them all. Also somewhere in this post I think you said how did nanu marry her off to that idiot after making one mistake. We dont know Nanu got her married, she seems weirdly stupid that way, she might have married him, cause she fell in love with him and nanu could not do anything -  we dont know for sure that Nanu did it.

Please see in red! 
No offense intended my opinion, beating this to death I agree, but what the hell I have nothing better to do today :-) 

Edited by 3serialfan40 - 16 April 2016 at 10:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indranigupta

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Mami I agree may have had issues with the family on and off. The grandfather has at many times only spoken in support of his daughter Priya and maybe Mami feels she made bad choices. (Probably because of her husband's business which Nanu also acknowledges). On the other score the other sister is also at home with a useless husband. At least Priya Tiwari had her own house and lived apart from the family. Then she passed away and her child went to her Father's family.

Mami thinks that by selling the house now they can get the funds to sort out the kids' futures. I do acknowledge she is selfish and only thinking of her own kids! Suman HAS done a lot for the family since she started earning. But I dont see her acknowledging that fact! In fact she is never backwards in coming forward to taunt Suman, who is an orphan who is self sufficient, and helping her family as well! 

Coming to Chachi, sorry but I don't agree with you at all! Chachi is 100% a Vamp and she is selfish and greedy. She wants her kids to inherit everything, when most of it belongs to Ramnath and Sharvan is HIS son. She is willing to conspire to keep a son and Father apart for her own selfish motives. Shravan giving money to Suman is HIS problem. It is his money. Varun wanted the family's money and Shravan saw the holes in the contract and didn't want to support it for that reason. (He did originally offer to get him the funds from his Father, only after reading the contract he was dubious). But we saw how Ramnath gave Varun the money anyway, coz he does not want any tension in the family. 

Mami is how she is, and no one has any illusions about how she is. She does not sweet talk Suman. But Chachi is always sweet talking Shravan and Ramnath and she is so fake and insincere. Vandi is a bimbo and together they are always plotting to screw over Sharvan and Ramnath. I despise them both. Mami is selfish, but she is way more tolerable to an awful women like Kamini who is such a selfish and nasty person. It's non of her business who Shravan gives his money to. Her son is taking money from the family to expand his business. Shravan is already successful and can do what he wants with his money! So I think the women are mostly selfish,but Chachi is a greedy vamp who is living off the family money nicely, while Mami may actually have a genuine grievance on some level! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 17 April 2016 at 12:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indranigupta

amortentia15 Goldie
amortentia15
amortentia15

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Hi! I think I agree with you on the point you raised about maami! Sumo was never actually an easy child to deal with. And maami' attitude towards her during her childhood was not shown! She is not a very likeable character though the way she is all worried about her kids only and not care about suman who is an orphan.  But I can still try to understand her point of view!! But where chachi is concerned I think she is just plain mean without any reason. Even if shravan gives money to sumo it's his own money not varun's or lalaji's money! But in varuns case she deliberately planned and plotted to get that money from senior malhotra. 
P.s- I will be looking forward to your post on the episodes from MondayLOL
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Mami can be easily justified for her actions and we can even be compassionate with her but chachi is not justifiable... Mami never thought of distancing Sumo from the family wile chachi always does so...
charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Agree mami is right in her point of view.
Sumo's parents are not responsible but what is sumo's fault? In one episode she told we will sell this house and share will go only to two. Sumo won't get any share. Agreed her mom is at fault but now she is trying to pay her debt. Giving nothing to sumo is not correct. Atleast they shud help her to settle in her lives. But mami is least cared about sumo.

Edited by charanyaaj - 17 April 2016 at 12:43am

Go to top