Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Maami & Chaachi are right? (Page 3)

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@Angels11
Shravan denied Varun only because that deal wasn't a profit for him and it would only incur loss to him if his 1st project is of that kind...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJaneAngels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

@Angels11
Shravan denied Varun only because that deal wasn't a profit for him and it would only incur loss to him if his 1st project is of that kind...

Yes dear i know & I am not saying Shravan was wrong in refusing to loan the money. But Chaachi will not understand that way na. We as unbiased audience know but for her, her talented son needed help while facing a tuf situation & Shravan refused to help. Thats how a mom will think Embarrassed
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
her tears actually drove him crazy after which he has to do something to not loose the case... by hook or by crook and he was left with no option as the case is one-sided... with no proofs at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

I get your point. I even sympathize with Chachi and Mami. But, I thought it through. Somehow, I always end up with one conclusion: They are both selfish and greedy.

Chachi is manipulative. Yes, she wants Varun's success and Shravan did not give the money to Varun and that irks her. But looking at it from a practical point of view. Shravan made the right choice. I would make the same choice. Yes, Chachi doesn't care about the business angle. She just wants the money. But, don't you think she has already made up her mind that Shravan is a threat to her children's happiness and prosperity? So, I sympathize with Chachi's desire for her Varun and Pushkar's prosperity but I don't like her constantly vilifying Shravan and manipulating everyone for her own ambitions.Angry

As for Mami, yes it is very practical of her. Indian courts mein log khatam ho jaate hai par case nahin. So, why not just get the money and dump the legal battle?

But, the problem is, the house is rightfully Nanu's. As such, I believe it is Nanu who gets to decide what to do with it. If he doesn't want to sell it, then the remaining Tiwaris should honor it. Nanu made it with his own pasine ke kamaai. What did Mami contribute to the house, except doing household chores, that too with a grudge.

As for looking after Suman, Nanu brought Sumo home and her mamu took her responsibility without being forced. He made the choice willingly. Mami did accept her in "her" home but she always let Suman know that she was an outsider and they were doing an ehsaan on her. To mami, Sumo is and will always remain an outsider. Sumo is living in her blood relative's house but Mami treats her like a second-class citizen.Ouch As for Sumo's mother's loan, that was related to Sumo's mother not Sumo herself. Angry

I empathize with Chachi and Mami's desire and ambition to see their kids prosper, but I hate them for putting people down and trampling on other people to achieve their ends. You want to see your kids happy, then do it fairly. Don't make others unhappy to see yourself happy. You can ask people for help, but you can't demand things that are precious to them. It's just wrong.Ouch

PS: I am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings. This is just my opinion. A person who is the rightful owner of a property should get to decide what he wants to do with it. No other person, even if they are the heirs to that property to get to decide what happens to the property if the rightful owner is still alive and kicking.

PPS: Nice post.Smile You made me think a lot. As did Chachi, Mami and the CVs.LOL

Edited by PlainJane - 15 April 2016 at 12:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_sub3serialfan40_AmyChoco_indraniguptaAngels11yurimehta11

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

I agree with this. Mami has a point in what she says. After all, they did lend 20 lakhs to Suman's mom in time of need. And this is no small amount for a middle class family like them; we don't know what all mami had to sacrifice for this. Her taunting Suman all the time about the loan is where she is wrong because it was Suman's mom who took the loan and Suman is in no way responsible for this. But I completely get where she comes from in wanting to sell the house. It rightfully belongs to them. They are simple people who don't want to indulge in court cases or go against someone like Khosla. And they are not even 100% sure whether Priya did take loan from Khosla or not. So for them selling the house seems like a good option and they are not wrong from their POV.

Angels11

noexcuse IF-Dazzler
noexcuse
noexcuse

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Mami is right. They are not a well off household, I see nothing wrong in trying to sell the house and earn money. But, Mr Tiwari was wrong to transfer the house to his kids when he is still alive. They should have just inherited it after his death.
I am confused by the precap. If Shravan has stopped the deal between mami and khoshla, why is mami happy? She scan paid off khoshla, what is mami getting out of it that she is happy? I find it hard to believe that Shravan will just give away 6 cr. show has been too realistic so far to show something this dramatic.

Chachi is worse than mami. She is extreme greedy and manipulative. So, I don't care if she gets hurt or not. Her son's one consignment was going doesn't mean business is already successful. Shravan was ready to give money as long as he thought it was a good deal when he thought too much risk, he refused. May be he didn't want another failure for his brother. Brother looks quite useless anyway. So, to decide if Chachi is justified or not we need to wait and see if CVs follow through with Shravan's opinion that Varun'a business is risky.
But, I agree mami is justified.

Angels11

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I don't thinj maama and Maami is so poor that they cannot marry of pretty to a decent household or give dabbo a good education... Also its dabbo's duty to study well and become a pilot. . Also if he is wanting to be in airforce then Maami dont even need to spend a penny on him.. You get into defense with written exams and your caliber not by the size.of.your parents pocket... 
They are capable enough to go tp america for vaccations and also capable enough to pay for maasi and her husband... 
Maami is speaking like they come from a below average household... They leave at a house.which.is worth more than 20crore thay too in a city like Delhi... 
Also if they are so poor why dont she think of getting preeti a job than dreaming of marrying her off.. She is younger than sumo... 
Also ypu dobt become a servant if you work in your own.house... The only.time we.have seen her do a work is when naanu made her clean the house.. Otherwise she and Maami gives all their work to suman.. Maasi still does.some work.. All Maami does is give her part of th work to suman.or maasi... Also.after.naanu she has the power to control everyone in the house so on what basis is.she saying that she is treated.like a.servant... 

Chachi can.be justified if her sons.will end.up getting nothing but thats not the case... She wants to kick shravan out completely and give everything to her own sons... She is completely overlooking the fact that whatever they are now is due to shravan's father so naturly shravan will have more.rights on the law firm or their property.. She clearly wants to take away everything which is rightfully shravan's... If she wants pushkar to have equal.shares as shravan in the law firm then.it can be justified since pushkar worked for the firm more.than.shravan.. But she wants everything... She has.no right to eye on ramnath's property... That solely belongs.to shravan not her sons especially varun... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJaneindraniguptaAngels11

_AmyChoco_ Goldie
_AmyChoco_
_AmyChoco_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Anu
Arrived at the scene late.I m sure others before me have given valid points..Didn't go thru them so I m just quickly gonna jot down my thoughts.

Firstly, I don't think ur post deserves any rotten eggs.
Ever since the 1st episode, I have never 'hated' Mami per se.Her rant of the '20 lakh karz' did irritate me..n she was rude too.bas.But she was so relatable.Not an outright vamp. Debt does sour relationships.Even when her eyes popped at the offer of 20/22cr, I didn't think her to b greedy cuz that was more practical

I m so glad she vent out today. Nanu, the grandkids & even Shravan have an emotional connection to the house..kind of a storage facility of happy memories.
Manju doesn't have that.(& oh boy can I understand her stance).she has had to wear the pants in her marriage too. She has some aspirations of her own n I don't see the wrong in her making a deal with Khosla.
Clearing her SIL's name isn't a priority for her. Cuz the living can't stop doing so for the sake of the dead,can they?

More than Maami, it was the freeloader Maasi that irked me. What right does she have to show nakhras?khud kuch toh nahi bane..*sigh* maybe she thinks getting her share wud b the stepping stone forward. Can't blame her too, can we?

Now the Chachi..just like Sumo's maami, she is claiming to have "invested blood,sweat n tears" :-P But her expectations r 'kuch bhi ainvayi'. Yeah as a mother I do get that she wants the creme de la creme for her sons.There too she is the one taking the reins in the relationship.She fears that her hub won't speak up for their sons. But her demands r quite far fetched I must say.

If u think from an ethical POV, none of the 3 are right.but unfortunately life doesn't follow a set of guidelines.W.r.t fulfilling their desires, all may b right in their own ways.But all r playing the victim card than doing something productive.

Edited by _AmyChoco_ - 15 April 2016 at 3:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subPlainJaneAngels11

Go to top