India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Maami & Chaachi are right? (Page 2)

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Good point.  Infact every one send to be reconciled to the house thing than sumo.  Why?  Her mom?  Does she not know that she can't win all battles in life.  About time that she looks at the greater good and moved on. 
Wonder where this track is leading.  Shra is going to give 6c and buy khosla... Based on his dad's advice.  Chachi can't raise a ruckus as i believe sgra would have given his money.

I hope sumo does not fight with shra.  This khosla is here to stay some more. He has to team up with chachi and fight.

How is suman going to repay shravan... Hmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by surochitadutta

I understand your point of view n agree with you partly... I agree with Mami to some extent... But as far as Chachi is concerned I don't agree... Varun asked for money from the family... But Shravan is giving away 6 cr from his own pocket... He is not asking his father or uncle for money... N with his own hard earn money he can do anything n none should question him specially comparing it with Varun... It's his Money whether he will give it to the girl he loves n who used to be his best friend, or donate it in some NGO or keep it in his bank is completely his own decision n Chachi can't question him... 

I doubt if Shravan will have 6C of his own. I doubt if even Anant Ambani has loose change of 6C LOL So far the only unrealistic major blooper by the CVs Embarrassed
he might have... he might've worked for a hefty pay in London

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indraniguptaAngels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

@Angels11
LOL... you aren't the 1st one with these views... I've mentioned some points of urs in some earlier posts but here forum wasis are too much into Shraman shipping... so no one actually wants to view this side of the picture...

Actually even Nanu doesnt deny that Suman's mom kept taking loans aft loans. Suman's parents defo come across as irresponsible dreamers! Thats the bitter truth Ouch
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

Good point.  Infact every one send to be reconciled to the house thing than sumo.  Why?  Her mom?  Does she not know that she can't win all battles in life.  About time that she looks at the greater good and moved on. 
Wonder where this track is leading.  Shra is going to give 6c and buy khosla... Based on his dad's advice.  Chachi can't raise a ruckus as i believe sgra would have given his money.

I hope sumo does not fight with shra.  This khosla is here to stay some more. He has to team up with chachi and fight.

How is suman going to repay shravan... Hmm

I think this track was for Shravan to stop hating Suman. Their trip to her old house showed him the real Suman & he has once again fallen in love with her. Hence this track!
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

@Angels11
LOL... you aren't the 1st one with these views... I've mentioned some points of urs in some earlier posts but here forum wasis are too much into Shraman shipping... so no one actually wants to view this side of the picture...

Actually even Nanu doesnt deny that Suman's mom kept taking loans aft loans. Suman's parents defo come across as irresponsible dreamers! Thats the bitter truth Ouch
usually the reality of the riches is different from what catches our eye... great example is Maalya...
they can easily have more loans than properties... if their businesses run and are high up in the stock market then its ok otherwise...
surochitadutta Senior Member
surochitadutta
surochitadutta

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

I understand your point of view n agree with you partly... I agree with Mami to some extent... But as far as Chachi is concerned I don't agree... Varun asked for money from the family... But Shravan is giving away 6 cr from his own pocket... He is not asking his father or uncle for money... N with his own hard earn money he can do anything n none should question him specially comparing it with Varun... It's his Money whether he will give it to the girl he loves n who used to be his best friend, or donate it in some NGO or keep it in his bank is completely his own decision n Chachi can't question him... 

I doubt if Shravan will have 6C of his own. I doubt if even Anant Ambani has loose change of 6C LOL So far the only unrealistic major blooper by the CVs Embarrassed

He is giving a cheque not cash... N the way they are showing Shravan as topmost oxford return Lawyer he can have 6cr in his account n likely more... N remember he changes 1 lk per hearing... As far as bloopers are concerned there are so many bloopers specially when it comes to Shravan's profession... So let's not probe into that... But if we go by whatever they have been showing it's not a big deal for Shravan to give away 6 cr fo. His Sumo 
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

he might have... he might've worked for a hefty pay in London

Phir Bhi 6C thoda zyadu tho nahin ho gaya Shocked Also if i am in chaachi's place even i w'd feel bad that he dint help my son but helped a 3rd person. Every family member will feel the same in real life.
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

He is giving a cheque not cash... N the way they are showing Shravan as topmost oxford return Lawyer he can have 6cr in his account n likely more... N remember he changes 1 lk per hearing... As far as bloopers are concerned there are so many bloopers specially when it comes to Shravan's profession... So let's not probe into that... But if we go by whatever they have been showing it's not a big deal for Shravan to give away 6 cr fo. His Sumo 

Lets assume u ve a rich brother. You are now in a tight spot in ur business & approach ur bro for help. He says sorry ur business is a sinking ship so cant help. Then u get to know that he gave away 6C to some girl. Will u still feel the same. Its v easy to take a romantic look. But try applying it in real life then ppl ll feel the heat!

Go to top