India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Maami & Chaachi are right?

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
OK guys dont get me wrong.. I am a ShraMAN shipper but somehow for the past few episodes felt that there r 2 sides to the coin in the case of the 2 slightly antagonist ladies Maami & Chaachi. For eg take Maami's case. Yeah Suman now runs a business, supports the family financially but that is only now after becoming an adult. She became an orphan at such a young age of 6 & her maternal family had to support her. Remember she even went to a hi-fi school where she met rich guys like Shravan et al. Also the other daughter is also staying at her dad's home only with her useless gar jamai husband. So basically nanu & mama had to support the families of both the daughters. I am a middle class Indian woman & believe me when i say that mothers of daughters try to avoid as much as possible giving their daughters off in marriage to a guy who has lots of sisters. Have many friends who lives ve been ruined due to parasitic SILs. Also no matter how much Suman loves & supports her parents they defo are quite irresponsible. Even nanu doesnt deny that Suman's mom did take a lot of loans & Suman's dad comes across a sweet talking free loader. And wats worse even aft this fiasco Nanu still finds a similar useless jamai raja damad for his other daughter as well. So somewhere we must agree that Maami is right from her viewpoint.

Coming to Chaachi Shravan did initially refuse to give money to Varun. Yes it might b a bad business deal but Chaachi thinks that his business is successful. Now aft refusing 2 help his own bro if Shravan did end up giving away 6C for Suman dont u think any1 would b peeved & feel wronged?

I dont mean to offend any1 but i think we must also try to view things in their shoes. I still dont hate these characters though i understand i might be the only 1 on this forum with this viewpoint LOL

Now bring on the rotten tomatoes & eggs. Ducks to dodge the missiles from the forum vaasis Embarrassed

Edited by Angels11 - 15 April 2016 at 11:39am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_sublovetwilightJustforUpdateskyyfanaticHasiBanGayepotterginnymohima369PlainJane--Amulya--gauriangelIshqbaazshalz_123ChalJhoothispnfansmanS.StephypoppinssSahSahcanapoemcharanyaajBriyanikidaigrekha.366

HasiBanGaye Senior Member
HasiBanGaye
HasiBanGaye

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
well looking at Mami's point of view she is right at her place with her reasons. She is being practical.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But sumo is not wrong too as she is emotionally attached to this House.CryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightAngels11

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
You are right. But, in trying to improve their situation both Mami and Chachi are willing to go an extra mile to ruin, in the case of Mami, the life of an orphan who practically has no one to look after her. And Chachi is attempting and planning to wean away a son from his dad. The son whose childhood was traumatic and painful to say the least.

Angels11MrDarcyfan

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HasiBanGaye

well looking at Mami's point of view she is right at her place with her reasons. She is being practical.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But sumo is not wrong too as she is emotionally attached to this House.CryCryCry

She was emotionally attached even to her parents' house but in all this fiasco whose fault is it? Her irresponsible parents na? Even i w'd hate my life if i had a SIL like this who keeps taking loans Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilight

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

You are right. But, in trying to improve their situation both Mami and Chachi are willing to go an extra mile to ruin, in the case of Mami, the life of an orphan who practically has no one to look after her. And Chachi is attempting and planning to wean away a son from his dad. The son whose childhood was traumatic and painful to say the least.

Come on yaar where is Maami trying to ruin Suman's life. Legally Suman doesnt ve any rights on that house. Its not like Maami is stealing Suman's property. They are selling their own property!

Coming to Chaachi it was Shravan's choice 2 go to London. Its not like Chaachi chased him away. Anyway I was talking only about the loan/money!

lovetwilightsihu

surochitadutta Senior Member
surochitadutta
surochitadutta

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I understand your point of view n agree with you partly... I agree with Mami to some extent... But as far as Chachi is concerned I don't agree... Varun asked for money from the family... But Shravan is giving away 6 cr from his own pocket... He is not asking his father or uncle for money... N with his own hard earn money he can do anything n none should question him specially comparing it with Varun... It's his Money whether he will give it to the girl he loves n who used to be his best friend, or donate it in some NGO or keep it in his bank is completely his own decision n Chachi can't question him... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GallantindraniguptaAngels11--Amulya--MrDarcyfan

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Angels11
LOL... you aren't the 1st one with these views... I've mentioned some points of urs in some earlier posts but here forum wasis are too much into Shraman shipping... so no one actually wants to view this side of the picture...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surochitadutta

I understand your point of view n agree with you partly... I agree with Mami to some extent... But as far as Chachi is concerned I don't agree... Varun asked for money from the family... But Shravan is giving away 6 cr from his own pocket... He is not asking his father or uncle for money... N with his own hard earn money he can do anything n none should question him specially comparing it with Varun... It's his Money whether he will give it to the girl he loves n who used to be his best friend, or donate it in some NGO or keep it in his bank is completely his own decision n Chachi can't question him... 

I doubt if Shravan will have 6C of his own. I doubt if even Anant Ambani has loose change of 6C LOL So far the only unrealistic major blooper by the CVs Embarrassed

Go to top