Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Tumhe kya chahiye tha zindagi main? (Page 2)

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Haha seriously, a hindi serial wont be called one unless they show some of these classic plots LOL
This guy couldnt do a decent step in the 1st episode during that sangeet but now he will compete against Appa's best student and may even win. LOL

Does Jeevan have a data on school dudes? He needs to show it to Swa. She needs to redefine the word Dude LOL

Oh my God, pareshan by Bundelas is too much ROFLROFLROFL

How can I forget that slow- mo dance LOL
Dude data Embarrassed Naah he is intelligent enough to not insult himself LOL  and swa is a gone case,  how clueless and vague she looked when Adarsh asked her a simple question LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanishank

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paridhi7250

Pasted from the poll about the dance track...

Jeevan acha dancer nahi laga...

And agar hum maan bhi le ki woh professional hai toh there is no way a 12 day old amateur could defeat him... unless they wanna give him brownie points for the attempt...

But I really don't want this bharatnatyam track... Yaar seriously... does he really have that much time to waste... 

Also he is such a capable guy... I mean Delhi ka CM apni bhatiji ki shaadi karana chahta usse... Woh good looking hai, intelligent hai (UPSC ke toppers mein hoga to be in the Delhi cadre and too in a Union Ministry), personality toh uski mashahallah hai, accomplished family se hai... Har tarah se "yogya var" hai... why does he have to prove anything else... and if has to prove his mettle why through this ridiculousness... Why can't he prove that he loves the daughter... that he'd keep her happier than anyone else...

PS: In no way did I intend to offend anyone... Bharatnatyam is a great dance form... I just don't see the feasibility of the track...

yeah...IAS officer and bharathanatyam..not matching
but to become professional in bharathanatyam...it takes years...not possible in 12 days...do not know what Cvs wants to show Confused
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Baaki sab chodo, iss competition ka judge kaun hai ROFL Usko ptao aur kaam phinish TongueLOL
spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Swadheenta badly needs freedom from her 'focused' life!

Between Love for law & Appa ka adesh.. Adarsh happened! Unplanned.

And now, he is back into his 'picchha karta rahoonga' element.. so chahiye or not- she will have to witness Adarsh effort to learn Bharatnatyam in 12 days!

I am all for it- and hoping makers will not disappoint us by showing him a pro in this 2 weeks time! This will be just used to make SwaDarsh come closer. Parents realize their love & move further.

And I do hope Brothers united make sure Vanshika is spared from this asap. However annoying- she doesn't deserve to be kept in false hopes.

LutaPita Ashiq gang 'Dudes' will take care of  Jivan'dude' . No worries there.

..Jemimah..

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
well Swadheenta said her father wants her to marry his best student in this case its Jeevan but Adarsh proves to be the best student it will be Adarsh LOL I am actually looking forward for bharatnatyam track! it will be fun i assume
I love the brothers bonding so much!!!

..Jemimah..

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Sadie really swa parents were rude and the most imp thing they dont even know anything but they are glaring at Adarsh . reasons unknown? might be he dont like good looking persons LOL
the brothers united really rr so good thin to watch

Sana_Jannat IF-Rockerz
Sana_Jannat
Sana_Jannat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Right Harshad is Good in Emotional scenes Clap

Hope Brother unity will remain same in future..

Asad Heart cute boy "Jeevan Data ... ,Allah save me    Cry Cry   my ears r sensitive" ROFL
looks like he is Adarsh's Fan ,specially his excitement after knowing Adarsh sinha's arrival & proposal was worth to watch Party Clap Thumbs Up ..

loved his Big brother role Clap Afterall he is Adarsh's Fan Smile waiting to C Champ-Adarsh Scene Day Dreaming

Adarsh's facial expression hearing "Dude" .. Confused LOL

And seriously competion after completing Modern Short course of 12 days LOL Tongue is possible only in Serial

When i told my sister about competition she just asked me " An IAS Officer will participate in Dance Competition !!!??" Confused
And after few min asked me to inform her Big smile

By the way Thank u so much for ur Post actually ur post and replies lightens Mood ..mentioned in my post too

Hug

Edited by Sana_J. - 15 April 2016 at 4:44pm
Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL I loved your analysis ... 
Swadheentas parents really had a constipated look on their faces ... 
The CVs may have wanted a Bharat Natyam dancer as the father 
but at least with a smiling face and the mother ... the least said the better ... 
I'm sure they could have chosen better ! 
Asad's parents are so pleasing and warm compared to hers ... Confused
Not looking forward to this dance competition track ... somehow can't 
imagine Adarsh doing Bharat Natyam ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Paridhi7250..Jemimah..

Go to top