India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

Tumhe kya chahiye tha zindagi main?

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yaar this is the school ka dude? Jispe ladkiya marti thi? Seriously tho Swa needs to come up with better excuses. LOL

I loved the emotions that Harshad portrayed today. Amazing. He is a darn good actor especially in emotional scenes. I loved how she gave justifications for Jeevan. I also loved that Adarsh saw right through her, hence repeated his question regarding what is it that she wants in life. Clearly its not Jeevan but she is bound by the promise she gave her father much like Adarsh was bound by the promise he gave his father. He now has his Brother United League to help him convince his dad but pataofying Swa's Dad will prove to be an uphill task. 

Btw, can I just ask what is wrong with her parents? Why did they have the constipated look? LOL
And who asks a guest - Aap ab tak gaye nahi? Thats so rude. Yes he may have said that he is getting late but still, who asks such a thing? Looks like her dad will be a tough nut to crack. And I'm glad that Adarsh is not thinking of backing off. After all ab jaake toh he got the confidence to speak. However, I wouldnt like it if he continues being Vanshika's fiance while pursuing Swa. I mean thats too unfair to Vanshika, that psycho lover must have decided the names of their grandkids too. LOL

What is wrong with Suhasini? Kids? I dont think I can comment anything on this. Sleepy

Asad is too cute, he was so excited and then the way he scolded his dearest Freedom. He clearly is not a big fan of Jeevan, but he shares a pretty good rapport with Adarsh. After the very charming Brothers United League, I'm rooting for the luta pita aashiq association. LOL

Now is this serial going to turn into Comedy Now for the next 12 days of the TV world? Seriously? Adarsh, being a stalker lover is your side business, for the most part you are an IAS officer. Please do some work too LOL I hope Adarsh isnt planning to win against Jeevan? I mean sure Jeevan's dance moves werent that impressive but assuming he really is the "best" student, I think we shouldnt be over confident. And CVs shouldnt be illogical where they show the hero winning against professionals Ouch

Thats all for now.
Love,
Sadie! Big smile

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by --starstruck-- - 15 April 2016 at 11:39am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subpinkaliciousrohinimaneeshamango-pieParidhi7250spdpNiyati_21.SoHu.KishmishSana_Jannatshruthiravi-silentbang-..Jemimah..sushfizaDiamondLifeDEEPZzzz

Paridhi7250 Senior Member
Paridhi7250
Paridhi7250

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I really don't want this bharatnatyam track...
why oh why?

Agar Adarsh ko itna hi vella dikhana tha toh usse IRS bana dete... At least IRS ke working hours toh limited hote hai... I mean which IAS has this much free time? Especially if he is working in the Union Ministry... Kuch toh socho... Theek hai don't show us him working in his office but please... Yeh zyada ho raha hai...

I think Vanshika track is coming to an end...

But yeh Jeevan... Ek toh he is a bore... upar se Swadheenta pe lattoo bhi hai I think...

Swadheenta... Appa se promise nahi hota toh Adarsh ke satth scene toh pakka hota...

One thing is sure Suhasini ko Simi se itni problem nahi hai... I like how she was excited for some good news...

And I don't get Swadheenta's parents... Why so constipated?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshahanishankKishmishsushfiza

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Offcourse he is planning to win as swa promised her father that she will marry his best student , and now Adarsh will become one in just 12 days Stern Smile.LOL.

People devote their whole lives in learning dance but Off course never under estimate the power of Indian television hero/heroine Embarrassed Anything can happen here LOL

That Jeevan Data was so annoying Ouch and his dance Pinch

More than luta pita Aashiq association,  I think " pareshaan by psycho Bundelas" would suit Asad and Adarsh more LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshaParidhi7250spdpsp108hanishankKishmishDiamondLife

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paridhi7250

why oh why?

Agar Adarsh ko itna hi vella dikhana tha toh usse IRS bana dete... At least IRS ke working hours toh limited hote hai... I mean which IAS has this much free time? Especially if he is working in the Union Ministry... Kuch toh socho... Theek hai don't show us him working in his office but please... Yeh zyada ho raha hai...

But yeh Jeevan... Ek toh he is a bore... upar se Swadheenta pe lattoo bhi hai I think...

Swadheenta... Appa se promise nahi hota toh Adarsh ke satth scene toh pakka hota...

One thing is sure Suhasini ko Simi se itni problem nahi hai... I like how she was excited for some good news...

Im not asking the CVs to show him working. I mean dono leads sirf kaam karenge toh it will be boring. We want to see the romance bloom so kaam pe compromise toh hoga for sure since its a love story not the workings of a court or the Job of an IAS officer but Bharatnatyam is too much. Especially if Adarsh thinks in 12 days he will learn bharatnatyam and will beat Jeevan who has been learning it since so long. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneesha

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -silentbang-

Offcourse he is planning to win as swa promised her father that she will marry his best student , and now Adarsh will become one in just 12 days Stern Smile.LOL.

People devote their whole lives in learning dance but Off course never under estimate the power of Indian television hero/heroine Embarrassed Anything can happen here LOL

That Jeevan Data was so annoying Ouch and his dance Pinch

More than luta pita Aashiq association,  I think " pareshaan by psycho Bundelas" would suit Asad and Adarsh more LOL

Haha seriously, a hindi serial wont be called one unless they show some of these classic plots LOL
This guy couldnt do a decent step in the 1st episode during that sangeet but now he will compete against Appa's best student and may even win. LOL

Does Jeevan have a data on school dudes? He needs to show it to Swa. She needs to redefine the word Dude LOL

Oh my God, pareshan by Bundelas is too much ROFLROFLROFL
Paridhi7250
Paridhi7250

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by Paridhi7250

why oh why?

Im not asking the CVs to show him working. I mean dono leads sirf kaam karenge toh it will be boring. We want to see the romance bloom so kaam pe compromise toh hoga for sure since its a love story not the workings of a court or the Job of an IAS officer but Bharatnatyam is too much. Especially if Adarsh thinks in 12 days he will learn bharatnatyam and will beat Jeevan who has been learning it since so long. 

Han yaar mera bhi matlab yeh nahi tha ki usse office mein permanent fixture bana do...
But yeh dance etc mat karwao... Uski ek image ban gayi hai dimag mein... and this just does not go with that image...

No offence to the dance form... But really... I don't want this track...

I'm hoping that in the 12 days in which he wins Appa's heart he'll also make considerable headway in the romance department with Swadheenta...

Fingers crossed...
I hope Vanshika gets outta the picture ASAP...

But that Yash guy is gonna be here a while... until things settle between Radhika and Asad... and that dance competition...

That guy really gives me the creeps...
Paridhi7250
Paridhi7250

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Pasted from the poll about the dance track...

Jeevan acha dancer nahi laga...

And agar hum maan bhi le ki woh professional hai toh there is no way a 12 day old amateur could defeat him... unless they wanna give him brownie points for the attempt...

But I really don't want this bharatnatyam track... Yaar seriously... does he really have that much time to waste... 

Also he is such a capable guy... I mean Delhi ka CM apni bhatiji ki shaadi karana chahta usse... Woh good looking hai, intelligent hai (UPSC ke toppers mein hoga to be in the Delhi cadre and too in a Union Ministry), personality toh uski mashahallah hai, accomplished family se hai... Har tarah se "yogya var" hai... why does he have to prove anything else... and if has to prove his mettle why through this ridiculousness... Why can't he prove that he loves the daughter... that he'd keep her happier than anyone else...

PS: In no way did I intend to offend anyone... Bharatnatyam is a great dance form... I just don't see the feasibility of the track...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subhanishank

hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i do not want this Bharathanatyam track...Confused
but what to do..Adarsh has to impress swa parents...no way

jeevan and his data...very boring Angry
swa father domination on jeevan ROFL

yeah..Asad only can give some brain to swa...
good Adarsh has comeback to win his love 

Go to top