India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

anything suhani-nish is interesting

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
The little monster got told off haahahahah. It was so awesome to watch and I just loved seeing choti Dadi being brought down a notch. Otherwise the little irritant was so annoying with her ways. Bt what I liked in their scenes was that for the 1st time the little monster with her Daddy's ways was kind of adorable. Bt that's only coz her mummy was there. And I liked it that they showed that Suhani even though she has changed if something is wrong its wrong and she will always defend what is right. As for Yuvan and Yuvraj wow finally Yuvraj wakeup abit it was adorable watching the father son duo. They so alike and its adorable. And god Yuvan has Sharad syndrome and thinks Yuvraj is uber cool lol. Unbelieveable that guy is such a nerd he just needs glasses. But it was so good to see that arrogant Yuvraj back. Instead of the boring 1 who makes me wana sleep. But gona say it again Menka if possible is gone even more irritating then b4. And this aint coz I dnt like the actress bt her acting is annoying and spoiling the show. I am loving Rags though I think the actress is doing well. And then there is Neha god the show will be turning 2 in a few months and she is sooo useless. I cnt decipher what she is trying to conver with her character. I saw some1 comment here she was looking guilty I dnt knw what she was showing honestly she just looked blank like white- brown paper. She cnt be helped. Nothing can help that girl. And Yuvan is soo sweet that I want to just eat him up. Yummy adorable baby. But I wish that dadi's little Potato girl monster gets some1 to eat snaky and menka.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarsashlotsoflovedivyareddy123YuvaaniMad..dtd...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top