Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

For the people who are judging swara... (Page 5)

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Banjaaran.

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by Banjaaran.

I posted this in Asha's post.
copy pasting here again.Embarrassed.

This in not about Kangan. no idea about Chandramani. don't want to have ideas about Simar and her khandaan.

Swara and Sanskaar too were never into materialistic things. for them emotions and feelings rate above all.

this is just a general statement.

Swara loves Sanskaar. absolutely no doubt. but does she loves him the way he deserves to be loved or the way he loves her.. that is debatable. because barring the Malkin MU track, Sanskaar and Kavita engagement track or Swasan marriage track.. she has not exactly shown that HE is the number one person in her life.
Sanskaar on the other hand has through his words and gestures always (barring Malkin MU track) has shown that SHE is his number one priority.

She values relationships. that's beautiful. He too does that. infact he is the only one who respects all the relationships including the one he has with her Baba and dadi. but he balances and never made us feel that she doesn't top the charts for him. she most of the time doesn't balance and ends up putting him in the bottom list of her priority.

No one is asking her to channel Ragini. that is another extreme. in real life the way that lady went about her 'true love' she would have been in jail or asylum.

but could Swara show atleast 50 percent of the love and adoration and commitment that Sanskaar shows towards her... then we won't be having this conversation.

for ex: tomorrow due to Pari antics if Sanskaar packs his bags and say 'Let's go Swara.'
and Family looks at her dolefully.. who wants to bet that she won't say.. I will stay back and sort out the family problems first?

Swara is a beautiful person. and she has shown that she can love Sanskaar madly, passionately and deeply. but is very inconsistent in showing and maintaining that love and passion.
that's the only issue I have with Swa part of SwaSan Ship.

p.s. I guess I am sounding like a typical Indian mom blind in her Son's love and listing out her Bahu's flaws. not my intention.LOL

p.p.s. for someone who is not watching the serial I wrote a hell lot.Stern Smile.

I can write a lot even when i dont watch LOLLOL

I understand  ur POV and agree to a degree because even i have questioned  and still do question her love or the depth of love she has for sanskaar because yes quite often the cvs have shown that she wud put others b4 sanskaar whereas v have seen swara being the most important for sanskaar by words and actions...and that unfortunatley is cvs writing  the consistency. ..

However in this case the kangan for me dont show that she doesnt love sanskaar or that he is at the bottom of her list...those kangan were not given willingly...but  were given to save people / lives and also save herself because they were goons they wud not have left her...sanskaar wud have told her to do the same thing had she rang him up and said this is wat is happening...ahead of peoples life including  and especially  his jaans life material things wud not mean anything to him either...for me the more interesting aspect is the dialogue they attached to her fb scene...

@Bold.
LOL
Same pinch then.

No idea about Kangan and I spared myself the horror of the merger (and bailed out on the serial too). so can't talk about this incidence.
was making a general statement.Embarrassed.

with I could elaborate more on the bangle and the subsequent issue but I have no frigging clueLOL.

Yep

LOLLOL i am not brave enough to sit throu merger epi...didnt go near them...just saw swasan scene where she is packing online and read about the kangan scene...This was my first week tuning in to SR again for the most part in months and they ended with merger Confused

General statement then in broad strokes i agree...And blame the cvs LOL

I am hoping like other things cvs forget the words LOLLOL or just ignore them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.

Sparklle801 Senior Member
Sparklle801
Sparklle801

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Hmmm now after reading your post i am also seeing it from swara's pov. She has done nothing wrong, anyone at her place would have done the same. So we cant hate her for giving away those kangans.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top