Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

For the people who are judging swara... (Page 3)

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
it means life is less important than kangan.Shocked matlab kuch bhi? 
i dont comment now a days but this is too much.  i just want to tell this even if she dont know simar  then also to save anyone's life she  had given its fine. this where our mentality sucks when we see a person dying and we have a flight to catch we leave that person bcoz that person is no one to us. hypocrisy at maximum. this shows our mentality.
i read somewhere that man who got immortality but when he lost his mortal love he killed himself . so swara should sacrifice her life and saved the kanganConfused and Sanskar would be gloating in happiness to get the kangan back and give it to another wife might be this time kavita and get a chance to marry tooOuch

leki u always tell u r rude and ppl tell many things behind ur back but onething i still love u bcoz u r truly a good human being and genuine swasan fan. 

farii u r right th bangles indirectly were sanskar's love which saved her.

Edited by aamias - 15 April 2016 at 12:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShreeswathySree8410Fariiiiitiny15

isaritha Goldie
isaritha
isaritha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Good Post
Well even I felt bad Swara had to give those Kangan but with that I will not conclude Sanskaar is not her priority or this act will not judge Swara love for Sanskaar... For me Swara is incomplete without Sanskaar & she loves him unconditionally & with devotion... Given the situation Swara is not wrong what I feel CVs are giving hint about future track I guess Swasan separation how I don't know
Swara while giving the Kangan cryingly they showed Sanskaar making her wear the bangles saying dialogue "yeh kangan tumhe mujhse jodke rakhega"  this dialogue was not there in that dat day scene when he gave her kangans

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21Shreeswathytiny15

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I think we are not upset ki bangle de diye...issue is bengle topic no jitna glorify Kia gya aaj ke epi me...it's frightening... whenever CVS objectified materialistic things...consequences are severe...
that's the whole issue...I hv said it phle bi we can't judge swara's love on giving up bangles...bcoz time nd again she has proved what sanskar means to her...
dare is bat ka hai ki is bangle giving incidence se CVS swasan relationship me issue na dikhade...
they are capable of doing so...
I m willing to take a frustrated argument between swasan over this which will be resolved after sanskar knows whole matter rather than long drama...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShreeswathyLoveSonu2408

dattu21 IF-Dazzler
dattu21
dattu21

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Originally posted by lucky.m

All I want is swasan to have a proper talk about bangles and sort it out ..I don't want a MU or drag fest on bangles ..I have serious doubts on you CV;s but please prove me wrong

Don't think they will drag it much since they have lot to deal now esp Pari drama Uttara BF drama ..

hope so,bt cnt trust cvs.why cvs add tht dilg 'ye kangan tumhe mujhse jodke rakhega' in flshbk,bt in actual scn thr was no such dilg.

now waiting for monday...& segment for furthur track ...because don't know what they want to show...

Shreeswathytiny15

isaritha Goldie
isaritha
isaritha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharif_lafungi

I think we are not upset ki bangle de diye...issue is bengle topic no jitna glorify Kia gya aaj ke epi me...it's frightening... whenever CVS objectified materialistic things...consequences are severe...
that's the whole issue...I hv said it phle bi we can't judge swara's love on giving up bangles...bcoz time nd again she has proved what sanskar means to her...
dare is bat ka hai ki is bangle giving incidence se CVS swasan relationship me issue na dikhade...
they are capable of doing so...
I m willing to take a frustrated argument between swasan over this which will be resolved after sanskar knows whole matter rather than long drama...
CVs ne jyaada emphasis kia Kangan pe hinting about separation track... U just see the scene when Swara was giving the bangles to the goons she was remembering Sanky saying yeh Kangan tumhe mujhse jodke rakhega... Yeh dialogue uss din ke scene mei nai tha when he was saying shaayari & giving her kangans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreeswathy

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamias

i dont comment now a days but this is too much.  i just want to tell this even if she dont know simar  then also to save anyone's life she  had given its fine. this where our mentality sucks when we see a person dying and we have a flight to catch we leave that person bcoz that person is no one to us. hypocrisy at maximum. this shows our mentality.
i read somewhere that man who got immortality but when he lost his mortal love he killed himself . so swara should sacrifice her life and saved the kanganConfused and Sanskar would be gloating in happiness to get the kangan back and give it to another wife might be this time kavita and get a chance to marry tooOuch

leki u always tell u r rude and ppl tell many things behind ur back but onething i still love u bcoz u r truly a good human being and genuine swasan fan. 

perfectly said.
@bold i also don't understand this logic & thinking. and on this basis we  r judging swara's luv 4  sanky. if  2marrow sanky gives he r anoder  gift & he gets in difficulty she  shudn't give away those gifts 4 sanky also bcoz there sanky's feelings r attached wid that thing.

i mean how can any materialistic thing is more impt than sum1's life even if he/shes starnger.ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreeswathy

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dattu21

Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Originally posted by lucky.m

All I want is swasan to have a proper talk about bangles and sort it out ..I don't want a MU or drag fest on bangles ..I have serious doubts on you CV;s but please prove me wrong

Don't think they will drag it much since they have lot to deal now esp Pari drama Uttara BF drama ..

hope so,bt cnt trust cvs.why cvs add tht dilg 'ye kangan tumhe mujhse jodke rakhega' in flshbk,bt in actual scn thr was no such dilg.

now waiting for monday...& segment for furthur track ...because don't know what they want to show...

they could show anything but why blame swara for evrything  matlab hum apna dimag use kar hi sakte hai  . we r intelligent audience so we should criticise rather than blame . the audience stopped supernaturnal entry like that we could  be a better audience show them what is wrong or right rather than falling in their trap

Shreeswathytiny15

aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by aamias

perfectly said.
@bold i also don't understand this logic & thinking. and on this basis we  r judging swara's luv 4  sanky. if  2marrow sanky gives he r anoder  gift & he gets in difficulty she  shudn't give away those gifts 4 sanky also bcoz there sanky's feelings r attached wid that thing.

i mean how can any materialistic thing is more impt than sum1's life even if he/shes starnger.ConfusedConfused

tiny thanks u understand what i wanted to say.@ bold my question too
the audience stopped supernaturnal entry like that we could  be a better audience show them what is wrong or right rather than falling in their trap

Shreeswathytiny15

Go to top