Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isaritha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sharif_lafungi

I think we are not upset ki bangle de diye...issue is bengle topic no jitna glorify Kia gya aaj ke epi me...it's frightening... whenever CVS objectified materialistic things...consequences are severe...
that's the whole issue...I hv said it phle bi we can't judge swara's love on giving up bangles...bcoz time nd again she has proved what sanskar means to her...
dare is bat ka hai ki is bangle giving incidence se CVS swasan relationship me issue na dikhade...
they are capable of doing so...
I m willing to take a frustrated argument between swasan over this which will be resolved after sanskar knows whole matter rather than long drama...

CVs ne jyaada emphasis kia Kangan pe hinting about separation track... U just see the scene when Swara was giving the bangles to the goons she was remembering Sanky saying yeh Kangan tumhe mujhse jodke rakhega... Yeh dialogue uss din ke scene mei nai tha when he was saying shaayari & giving her kangans
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aamias

it means life is less important than kangan.😲 matlab kuch bhi? 

i dont comment now a days but this is too much.  i just want to tell this even if she dont know simar  then also to save anyone's life she  had given its fine. this where our mentality sucks when we see a person dying and we have a flight to catch we leave that person bcoz that person is no one to us. hypocrisy at maximum. this shows our mentality.
i read somewhere that man who got immortality but when he lost his mortal love he killed himself . so swara should sacrifice her life and saved the kanganπŸ˜• and Sanskar would be gloating in happiness to get the kangan back and give it to another wife might be this time kavita and get a chance to marry too

leki u always tell u r rude and ppl tell many things behind ur back but onething i still love u bcoz u r truly a good human being and genuine swasan fan. 

farii u r right th bangles indirectly were sanskar's love which saved her.

perfectly said.
@bold i also don't understand this logic & thinking. and on this basis we  r judging swara's luv 4  sanky. if  2marrow sanky gives he r anoder  gift & he gets in difficulty she  shudn't give away those gifts 4 sanky also bcoz there sanky's feelings r attached wid that thing.

i mean how can any materialistic thing is more impt than sum1's life even if he/shes starnger.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dattu21

now waiting for monday...& segment for furthur track ...because don't know what they want to show...

they could show anything but why blame swara for evrything  matlab hum apna dimag use kar hi sakte hai  . we r intelligent audience so we should criticise rather than blame . the audience stopped supernaturnal entry like that we could  be a better audience show them what is wrong or right rather than falling in their trap
aamias thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

perfectly said.

@bold i also don't understand this logic & thinking. and on this basis we  r judging swara's luv 4  sanky. if  2marrow sanky gives he r anoder  gift & he gets in difficulty she  shudn't give away those gifts 4 sanky also bcoz there sanky's feelings r attached wid that thing.

i mean how can any materialistic thing is more impt than sum1's life even if he/shes starnger.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

tiny thanks u understand what i wanted to say.@ bold my question too
the audience stopped supernaturnal entry like that we could  be a better audience show them what is wrong or right rather than falling in their trap
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post!!!! Totally agree with u. Even i am very upset after watching the epi but seriously some people are being pretty harsh on swara. I mean she was surrounded by 3 goons and also simar's family was in danger, so she did the only thing that was practical for that moment.  And yes i forgot that during patali devi track simar tried to save swara. Thanks for the reminder. Even after that people really expect swara to be selfish and turn her back on simar??? I think sanskaar is mature enough to understand the gravity of the situation. 
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post...swara character is selfless and giving, she wud do anything to protect people...and her givng the kangan was to protect and save people..her friend ...yes sanskaars feelings were attached behind the gift but sanskaar once informed wud understand her actions and wud chose swara anyday over the kangans...she is his life...his world...she is therefore he is...
At the same time the kangan have been given importance in the epi /s and added with sanskaars dialogue of yeh kangan hum ko bandh kar rake geye tells me cvs minds r cooking something and going by dialogues looks like mayb foreshadowing swasan seperation...if those kangans were just needed to save her life 2day they need not have given them such focus...
sia08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 bang on post
another thing doesn't sanskaar fall in love with swara in first place for her selfless , loving and caring nature 

then how can we think that sanskar will be angry with swara for this 

yes if swara hid it and latter sanskaar came to know abt it another way and misunderstanding happen then that is another thing

but if swara tell him his first reaction will be is she alright or not

becoz for him her well being matter the most

if they show other wise  it will  ruin swasan love main essence which is trust and love for each other

how can we judge swara love by some bangle

it is not like swara choose simar family against sanskaar well being

she just choose human life whether it is her own relative or not again it does not matter against a bangle which at the end of the day cannot  be more valuable than a human life whoever it gifted by

guys really you what swara love to become like ragini didn't we saw how much destruction it bring before coming to the right way

i think ragini also now understand her pervious love was harmful for everyone and try to change it a little 

by giving power of deciding whether to give another chance or not
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I posted this in Asha's post.
copy pasting here again.😳.

This in not about Kangan. no idea about Chandramani. don't want to have ideas about Simar and her khandaan.

Swara and Sanskaar too were never into materialistic things. for them emotions and feelings rate above all.

this is just a general statement.

Swara loves Sanskaar. absolutely no doubt. but does she loves him the way he deserves to be loved or the way he loves her.. that is debatable. because barring the Malkin MU track, Sanskaar and Kavita engagement track or Swasan marriage track.. she has not exactly shown that HE is the number one person in her life.
Sanskaar on the other hand has through his words and gestures always (barring Malkin MU track) has shown that SHE is his number one priority.

She values relationships. that's beautiful. He too does that. infact he is the only one who respects all the relationships including the one he has with her Baba and dadi. but he balances and never made us feel that she doesn't top the charts for him. she most of the time doesn't balance and ends up putting him in the bottom list of her priority.

No one is asking her to channel Ragini. that is another extreme. in real life the way that lady went about her 'true love' she would have been in jail or asylum.

but could Swara show atleast 50 percent of the love and adoration and commitment that Sanskaar shows towards her... then we won't be having this conversation.

for ex: tomorrow due to Pari antics if Sanskaar packs his bags and say 'Let's go Swara.'
and Family looks at her dolefully.. who wants to bet that she won't say.. I will stay back and sort out the family problems first?

Swara is a beautiful person. and she has shown that she can love Sanskaar madly, passionately and deeply. but is very inconsistent in showing and maintaining that love and passion.
that's the only issue I have with Swa part of SwaSan Ship.

p.s. I guess I am sounding like a typical Indian mom blind in her Son's love and listing out her Bahu's flaws. not my intention.πŸ˜†

p.p.s. for someone who is not watching the serial I wrote a hell lot.😳.

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
,, Edited by mix_of_emotions - 8 years ago
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Banjaaran.

I posted this in Asha's post.
copy pasting here again.😳.

This in not about Kangan. no idea about Chandramani. don't want to have ideas about Simar and her khandaan.

Swara and Sanskaar too were never into materialistic things. for them emotions and feelings rate above all.

this is just a general statement.

Swara loves Sanskaar. absolutely no doubt. but does she loves him the way he deserves to be loved or the way he loves her.. that is debatable. because barring the Malkin MU track, Sanskaar and Kavita engagement track or Swasan marriage track.. she has not exactly shown that HE is the number one person in her life.
Sanskaar on the other hand has through his words and gestures always (barring Malkin MU track) has shown that SHE is his number one priority.

She values relationships. that's beautiful. He too does that. infact he is the only one who respects all the relationships including the one he has with her Baba and dadi. but he balances and never made us feel that she doesn't top the charts for him. she most of the time doesn't balance and ends up putting him in the bottom list of her priority.

No one is asking her to channel Ragini. that is another extreme. in real life the way that lady went about her 'true love' she would have been in jail or asylum.

but could Swara show atleast 50 percent of the love and adoration and commitment that Sanskaar shows towards her... then we won't be having this conversation.

for ex: tomorrow due to Pari antics if Sanskaar packs his bags and say 'Let's go Swara.'
and Family looks at her dolefully.. who wants to bet that she won't say.. I will stay back and sort out the family problems first?

Swara is a beautiful person. and she has shown that she can love Sanskaar madly, passionately and deeply. but is very inconsistent in showing and maintaining that love and passion.
that's the only issue I have with Swa part of SwaSan Ship.

p.s. I guess I am sounding like a typical Indian mom blind in her Son's love and listing out her Bahu's flaws. not my intention.πŸ˜†

p.p.s. for someone who is not watching the serial I wrote a hell lot.😳.

brilliantly written ur POV.I understand what u said completely n this is y I blame CVS they just dunno how to show things properly.the way they write sm scenes n incorporate swara just for the sake of it is heartbreaking.y do a pathetic merger of two shows which r completely different from each other.swara cares for everyone that is probably the best thing abt her. But the way they show her saving ppl the situations n way make me baffled.she is a person who thinks of all way to come out of problem a practical person.her saving family by saving chandramani stuff is really frustrating for me.ab tak sanskaar bacha hua hai who knows smday they will show him doubting swara or what not.as they just care abt trps not even their show n characters.I am just torn after watching episode of yest n I saw that scene in repeat too n trust me neither me nor my mom who is a regular viewer r able to digest that scene .