Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

was mamiji wrong (Page 6)

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by potterginny

Agar paise nahi the, toh Anuj(her elder son) ko US kaise bheja? Aur agar loan lekar bheja hai, toh Suman
ki tarah uski bharpai nahi karega?
And about the house, she is a primary member of the family and thinks she is being being butchered. What about other family members? They all have their issues to deal with. The most crushed person is Suman. An this heartless woman is so oblivious to it. Ek anath bachhi ke mehnat ki achievements se jalti hai.
And this house is made with Raghuvar Tiwari's sweat, he wasn't born a lawyer. Raising kids with values and ethics, being loyal to the profession and being a man whose name still strikes a chord when you hear it in that field is no joke. He earned it.
If you look at Tiwari Villa's interiors, they may look subdued now but sure it must have been grand in it's hay days. If they sell it away, in logo ki haisiyat ke mutabik aisa ghar, itna bada aur shandaar, dur dur tak unlogo ki pakad mein nahi aayega.
what did mami do to snatch away his rights and choices over things he so rightly owns? Marry his son? Be the selfish woman she is?
Apne bachho ki itni hi padi hai toh job kare, mehnat kare. Housewife bankar orders na jhaade. Surely, Tiwari ji ki soch se lagta nahi hai ki unhe job karne se koi rokega.
unke ghar se ashiyaana cheen kar unka bhavishya banane chale! Daboo kitna chhota hai ab tak! Woh bada ho tab tak yeh nayi naveli paise wali sethani ne saare paise chat kar liye hoge.
I am suggesting this job thing because my mother works. She had a million valid reasons to blame the circumstances for, but she works relentlessly. To the point of sheer exhaustion. And her own existence doesn't matter to her. Only her kids do. And many other women I know are like her.
That's what sensible and self respecting women do. They take upon themselves, the responsibility of the situation.
They 'lifetime of struggles' should have taught her that. The examples she sets for her children by doing all those harkats! Urgh!
Feel free to dissent. Different opinions are always welcome.
this is just my perspective. To each her own, I believe.

Love your post friendClap

So many hard working mothers and here she is sitting on her backside all day and demanding rights, there are women like this through time. They falsely claim it to be feminists and they are insulting all feminists when they do that, this is pure manipulation and tantrums . 
Feminism is about equal rights, not unequal rights - regardless whether the person wanting unequal rights is a man or a woman!

Edited by 3serialfan40 - 16 April 2016 at 1:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginnyMrDarcyfan

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmishthi

Originally posted by spnfan

Originally posted by Angels11

I dint forget bt the NRI son but remember he dint even sponsor their tickets so dont think he is a supportive son else why ll maami & mama struggle with their finances!

I don't thinj maama and Maami is so poor that they cannot marry of pretty to a decent household or sent give dabbo a good education... Also its dabbo's duty to study well and become a pilot. . Also if he is wanting to be in airforce then Maami dont even need to spend a penny on him.. You get into defense with written exams and your caliber not by the size.of.your parents pocket...
They are capable enough to go tp america for vaccations and also capable enough to pay for maasi and her husband...
Maami is speaking like they come from a below average household... They leave at a house.which.is worth more than 20crore thay too in a city like Delhi...
Also if they are so poor why dont she think of getting preeti a job than dreaming of marrying her off.. She is younger than sumo...
Also ypu dobt become a servant if you work in your own.house... The only.time we.have seen her do a work is when naanu made her clean the house.. Otherwise she and Maami gives all their work to suman.. Maasi still does.some work.. All Maami does is give her part of th work to suman.or maasi... Also.after.naanu she has the ppower to control everyone in the house so on what bases is.she saying that she is treated.like a.servant...

I am a student and trust me just studying well doesn't fulfill ur dreams considering there is very less seat for open category which is also taken up by the relatives there is no option but to get either extraordinary marks like 99 percent and fill forms before everybody else or get in self finance which has fees structure in lakhs

I was sooo angry when after studying hard a flurry to fouty five percent student gets aissjin in my class I don't know how

Then this people don't give Scholarship u deserve my friend thank god she is from a wealthy family she took admission in our government college from literally from her own sweat she got Scholarship from government and a sports Scholarship too

But sports Scholarship was eatten up by our. College for which we fought but then u know what happens and government scholarship came in second year.

Thank God her father managed and she worked part time checking paper or else ?

Now we are up for post grad same situ is infront of us

I agree with a part where preetipreeti should get a job instead of taking selfies

And even mausaji mataji bhi unki madad karti hain Jo apni madad kare

Good post yar
Dabbo is hardly a 10year old kid... Giving.him as excuse for her deeds are wrong... May br after 2 yrs he would want to be a doctor or and.engineer... As I told maama.Maami.are not so poor that they cannot afford her son's education... By the time dabbo turns 18 what guarantee is there thay the money they got will be with them.. 
Also she wants to marry of preeti in a.grand way... She should marry of preeti.under their.budget.not by selling their.property... This is one thing I hate about indian society... They spend more than.their caliber to marry off their.daughters... 
Basically she.is making excuses to justify her actions... Naanu did whatever he could do for his children.. Gave them a house.to leave and good education... Its her husband's.problem.if he couldnt give the lifestyle she wanted its.not nanu's fault... Why dont she go to her paremts.and yell at them for not giving her proper.education and a career???

Edited by spnfan - 16 April 2016 at 3:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginny

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I will still say she is wrong! She was clearly using her children today. .. to prove her point.. when Dabu and Preeti are clear to not leave house!!! 
Second if she did have soo much of problem this wasn't a right time to discuss nor way to do it.. I know many may feel its harsh but practically saying whpse fault is that her husband doesn't earn?? If Rachna and her useless pati can stay at nanu's place she always had option to seperate from family.. and not root on earnings of her father in law...but she well knew her so called hubby cannot even afford her roof!!

indranigupta

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
wow... I think many of you don't actually know how people outside are and I also can say you guys are born in a well-to-do family (lucky ones)... but I've to say house wives like the character of Manju are the people who are most neglected and teken for granted in a household... you can see there're no maids in the house (they din't show Sumo doing soemthing else other than cooking), even till date mami is a person who runs the whole house (maybe for the last 30 years)... in yesterday's epi it was the frustration which piled up for years on being neglected and fear of her child's future which bursted out...
I only have one reason for people who aren't able to relate with the character of Manju... that you're really lucky people to not even know about such issues in your life but Manju is too common in almost every Indian lower middle class family... I know because I'm from one... this show is way too realistic

AV25shahsb_26

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

wow... I think many of you don't actually know how people outside are and I also can say you guys are born in a well-to-do family (lucky ones)... but I've to say house wives like the character of Manju are the people who are most neglected and teken for granted in a household... you can see there're no maids in the house (they din't show Sumo doing soemthing else other than cooking), even till date mami is a person who runs the whole house (maybe for the last 30 years)... in yesterday's epi it was the frustration which piled up for years on being neglected and fear of her child's future which bursted out...
I only have one reason for people who aren't able to relate with the character of Manju... that you're really lucky people to not even know about such issues in your life but Manju is too common in almost every Indian lower middle class family... I know because I'm from one... this show is way too realistic

Maybe we are lucky, but I don't think Suman will ever object doing anything told to do in "House". Like she did for Shravan on being told or stay back home inspite of "Meeting". But point is, if such people exists, they need to take stand when time is right for themselves. It was Mamiji's requirement for Suman to work outside, she needs her money, and Suman does all she can for them! See Frustration and Greed are two different thing! Mamiji plans to wash her hands off from Suman and Nanu and rest of family. that's fine... her wish, but at what cost? Cost of something that doesn't belong to her... Who had build that house? Nanu or her so called useless husband? Most woman prefer to seperate out from joint family if they feel they cannot adjust, but if they do seperate what will they have in their hands?

indranigupta

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Maybe we are lucky, but I don't think Suman will ever object doing anything told to do in "House". Like she did for Shravan on being told or stay back home inspite of "Meeting". But point is, if such people exists, they need to take stand when time is right for themselves. It was Mamiji's requirement for Suman to work outside, she needs her money, and Suman does all she can for them! See Frustration and Greed are two different thing! Mamiji plans to wash her hands off from Suman and Nanu and rest of family. that's fine... her wish, but at what cost? Cost of something that doesn't belong to her... Who had build that house? Nanu or her so called useless husband? Most woman prefer to seperate out from joint family if they feel they cannot adjust, but if they do seperate what will they have in their hands?
A girl's parents usually looks into all the perspectives before marrying off their daughter which includes properties that the groom will inherit... Even manju's parents might've thought so... and manju lived in that house like its hers (it is)... children do inherit their parents property (especially grandchildren have all the rights) according to Indian law... and nanu also din't deny that it isn't her house as he knows that she is his DIL who ofc has rights on his properties...
spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged

I myself come.from a.middle class family.. My.parents are govt employees and my father retired 6 years ago.. But we lead a very normal life and my parents could afford my bro and my education with taking a loan which they could repay... They sended.us to private colleges.since.the standard of universities in Kerala are.not that good... 
Maami is a.real character but her actions are.not justified... I.also.agree that women.like.her can.me seen in every hpusehold in India but that doenot make.them or their actions right... If she wants to give.good education to dabbo taking an edufation loan is better.than selling.family properly... Also dabbo is hardly 10 and by the time he turns 18 the peice.of the property will also be.more than thrice and they could.take a loan from a bank with their property as assurance than sellings the property to a.blade.like khosla...  What us the guarantee that they will have the money with them when dabbo will be the age of going to college... They probably spend that on marring of preeti and giving dowry and.they would have to pay extra.since she is jobless and only.good at taking selfies...
Also tiwaris in no way come from a lower middle class family.. If they were naanu could never afford to send sumo to a porsh school like that and they could not even in their.dreams take a.trip to USA.. My family of 4 couldmt afford going to srilanka for vaccations where the money value is lesser.than that in.India... Naanu was a.famous lawyer.. Probably a supreme court lawyer.. They get a decent amount as pension money and suman's.business is doing good.. She could handle to get 3lakh rupees in a week.. My parents wont be able to do that... Maamiis speech yesterday made the tiwaris look like a.lower middle class family.which they surely are not..

niara12shahsb_26

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spnfan

I myself come.from a.middle class family.. My.parents are govt employees and my father retired 6 years ago.. But we lead a very normal life and my parents could afford my bro and my education with taking a loan which they could repay... They sended.us to private colleges.since.the standard of universities in Kerala are.not that good... 
Maami is a.real character but her actions are.not justified... I.also.agree that women.like.her can.me seen in every hpusehold in India but that doenot make.them or their actions right... If she wants to give.good education to dabbo taking an edufation loan is better.than selling.family properly... Also dabbo is hardly 10 and by the time he turns 18 the peice.of the property will also be.more than thrice and they could.take a loan from a bank with their property as assurance than sellings the property to a.blade.like khosla...  What us the guarantee that they will have the money with them when dabbo will be the age of going to college... They probably spend that on marring of preeti and giving dowry and.they would have to pay extra.since she is jobless and only.good at taking selfies...
Also tiwaris in no way come from a lower middle class family.. If they were naanu could never afford to send sumo to a porsh school like that and they could not even in their.dreams take a.trip to USA.. My family of 4 couldmt afford going to srilanka for vaccations where the money value is lesser.than that in.India... Naanu was a.famous lawyer.. Probably a supreme court lawyer.. They get a decent amount as pension money and suman's.business is doing good.. She could handle to get 3lakh rupees in a week.. My parents wont be able to do that... Maamiis speech yesterday made the tiwaris look like a.lower middle class family.which they surely are not..
Exactly this is prime mentality of Indian household woman, emotional blackmailing on money matters from grandfather who holds a property. Dabbu at present is just 10 years old rather than relying on grandfather, they should purchase a child insurance or have proper financial investment scheme. More so pilots are made by intellectuality, via grades and proper entrance exams. Preeti is just fashion vista, selfie Queen. She should try to become self independent. Nanaji was right, Khosla is evil **** why to sell your property to him even when he is not giving you good deal. Even in matter of court, they loose the case,they are viable to pay around 50 lakhs, can't be more. Greed and selfishness had harper foolish Mami in such a way that she is loosing a bigger share in property.

Clap Good issue is raised in show since I always wanted to discuss it though I am just 15...

spnfan

Go to top