spnfan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

Originally posted by spnfan

She completely forgot to.mention her america wala son who I think earns quite well...
LOL... how many sons actually send back their parents some of their earnings... very few and what's gonna happen when he gets married... may be she is not such a mom who would live on her child's earnings...

Maami dobt care.from where the money comes from.. as long as she gets money she will be happy... 
no, you are wrong... I'll strongly repeat that she isn't a bad person while she has some grey shade to her nature like everyone of us... 
I didnt say she is a bad person but she surely is selfish... She definitely has no problem.on living off st her children's earning... 
she is not llalchi yaar, reality dekho wo apni money save kar sakti thi Sumo ko govt. school mein padhake... ya phir bahut kuch kam karke... but Sumo tho she has an individual room in that house... 
Maami is not rhe one who looked after sumo's education.. It was naanu... Naanu is said to be a famous lawyer and 10yrs ago he.might have been capable enough to look after the expenditure of sumo... That house belongs to naanu and Maami has.no say were sumo should stay... Its not like preeti or dabbo has.to adjust in a room.for sumo.. The house has.enough room to accomodate everyone... Shr definitely is money hungry.. Remember the way her face light up when.she saw.money on suman's hand.. She didnt even gave suno chance to explain... Also when khoslq first made the offer she without even blinking agreed for the deal.. Also after the first hearing when khosla offered more.money she was mind of ready.to sell the house.. At thay time everyone thought they were winning the case... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane-Rossete-

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

She completely forgot to.mention her america wala son who I think earns quite well...

I think it's a bit too much of an assumption that just because the son is in America, he might be rich. Where a person stays need not be an indication of their financial condition... although yes, in TV shows, all NRIs are shown as extremely rich.
He.May not be rich but he.definitely is not a.taxi driver there... He must be earning.decent.money.. Today's maami's speech king of looked.like they are.from.a below average house hold... They may npt be.filthy rich like the malhotras.but theh definitely are.not poor... 
LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

may be Mami isn't wrong...but I don't like Masi n Mama's stand...they r wrong...bcoz they don't have guts ...not self dependent enuff to make money for their kids... not respect for their own dad...not attachement for their childhood place...Mami can ask for those thing but supporting her is wrong...

sheeluneelu Goldie
sheeluneelu
sheeluneelu

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Personally I think she is wrong she is greedy no doubt sumo is also someone's daughter she never think abt her and property is not of her own money its all hard work of nanaji who distributed it among his children they are actually selling their part of house like a begger mata rani ke naam pr 21 lakh more how can they believe dat khosla jo baat pr b kayam nhi rah sakta wo sach kaise bol sakta h ki priya ne usse karz liya tha itni si baat ni samjh ati inhe 
S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

He.May not be rich but he.definitely is not a.taxi driver there... He must be earning.decent.money.. Today's maami's speech king of looked.like they are.from.a below average house hold... They may npt be.filthy rich like the malhotras.but theh definitely are.not poor...[/DIV]

It's not about being poor. If they do lose the house in the court case, it'll definitely be a huge financial loss for them. I guess they would rather get 16 crores for the house than to completely lose it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

He.May not be rich but he.definitely is not a.taxi driver there... He must be earning.decent.money.. Today's maami's speech king of looked.like they are.from.a below average house hold... They may npt be.filthy rich like the malhotras.but theh definitely are.not poor...[/DIV]

It's not about being poor. If they do lose the house in the court case, it'll definitely be a huge financial loss for them. I guess they would rather get 16 crores for the house than to completely lose it.

Lol Khosla has demanded 4.5 crore for Priyas loan repayment along with an interest as he claim to gave 40 lakhs. Even if they loose the case nowwhere it say they have lost the house in court proceedings. The court will give the verdict to pay the amount to Khosla as per his demands. They can also look for other builder giving a better deal...

sheeluneelu

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

Lol Khosla has demanded 4.5 crore for Priyas loan repayment along with an interest as he claim to gave 40 lakhs. Even if they loose the case nowwhere it say they have lost the house in court proceedings. The court will give the verdict to pay the amount to Khosla as per his demands. They can also look for other builder giving a better deal...[/DIV]

But even then 4.5 crores is a huge amount for them. If they lose the case, it'll really be a huge financial loss for them. They aren't so well off either that they can afford to lose 4.5 crore. I guess selling the house elsewhere for a better deal is a better option, but even then nanu's emotions would be hurt and even then they will lose 4.5 crores if they do lose the case.

AV25

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by niara12

Lol Khosla has demanded 4.5 crore for Priyas loan repayment along with an interest as he claim to gave 40 lakhs. Even if they loose the case nowwhere it say they have lost the house in court proceedings. The court will give the verdict to pay the amount to Khosla as per his demands. They can also look for other builder giving a better deal...[/DIV]

But even then 4.5 crores is a huge amount for them. If they lose the case, it'll really be a huge financial loss for them. They aren't so well off either that they can afford to lose 4.5 crore. I guess selling the house elsewhere for a better deal is a better option, but even then nanu's emotions would be hurt and even then they will lose 4.5 crores if they do lose the case.

Yea 4.5 crore is huge amount but nowhere they might loose the home in proceeding so it makes them above middle class family then why can't they look in for better deal. I am sure if the home is in prime location, they tend to get better offer and if they have good common sense then other builder apart from Khosla will provide a better deal so why to make a hasty decisions. Hope it clears

Go to top