Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

was mamiji wrong (Page 2)

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spnfan

She completely forgot to.mention her america wala son who I think earns quite well...

Oh yes! even I forgot about him..

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever

She completely forgot to.mention her america wala son who I think earns quite well...

Oh yes! even I forgot about him..

Me too good one spfan
poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Just one question though.  Did nanaji write the house to his children?  How can they even sell the house like that when sumo would have a share too in the will.  I felt that part was more dramatic and unclear.
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

LOL... how many sons actually send back their parents some of their earnings... very few and what's gonna happen when he gets married... may be she is not such a mom who would live on her child's earnings...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

Just one question though.  Did nanaji write the house to his children?  How can they even sell the house like that when sumo would have a share too in the will.  I felt that part was more dramatic and unclear.
someone mentioned in the AT that nanaji has transferred the property to his three children and there's priya's sign already on the papers... so now sumo's part was already long gone, the share of the house which remains is of mama's and maasi's
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I dint forget bt the NRI son but remember he dint even sponsor their tickets so dont think he is a supportive son else why ll maami & mama struggle with their finances!

AV25

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

LOL... how many sons actually send back their parents some of their earnings... very few and what's gonna happen when he gets married... may be she is not such a mom who would live on her child's earnings...

Maami dobt care.from where the money comes from.. as long as she gets money she will be happy... 
--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sreeammy

Maami dobt care.from where the money comes from.. as long as she gets money she will be happy... 
no, you are wrong... I'll strongly repeat that she isn't a bad person while she has some grey shade to her nature like everyone of us... 

AV25

Go to top