Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: niara12

Lol Khosla has demanded 4.5 crore for Priyas loan repayment along with an interest as he claim to gave 40 lakhs. Even if they loose the case nowwhere it say they have lost the house in court proceedings. The court will give the verdict to pay the amount to Khosla as per his demands. They can also look for other builder giving a better deal...[/DIV]

But even then 4.5 crores is a huge amount for them. If they lose the case, it'll really be a huge financial loss for them. They aren't so well off either that they can afford to lose 4.5 crore. I guess selling the house elsewhere for a better deal is a better option, but even then nanu's emotions would be hurt and even then they will lose 4.5 crores if they do lose the case.
niara12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.Stephy

But even then 4.5 crores is a huge amount for them. If they lose the case, it'll really be a huge financial loss for them. They aren't so well off either that they can afford to lose 4.5 crore. I guess selling the house elsewhere for a better deal is a better option, but even then nanu's emotions would be hurt and even then they will lose 4.5 crores if they do lose the case.

Yea 4.5 crore is huge amount but nowhere they might loose the home in proceeding so it makes them above middle class family then why can't they look in for better deal. I am sure if the home is in prime location, they tend to get better offer and if they have good common sense then other builder apart from Khosla will provide a better deal so why to make a hasty decisions. Hope it clears
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niara12

Yea 4.5 crore is huge amount but nowhere they might loose the home in proceeding so it makes them above middle class family then why can't they look in for better deal. I am sure if the home is in prime location, they tend to get better offer and if they have good common sense then other builder apart from Khosla will provide a better deal so why to make a hasty decisions. Hope it clears

I agree with this. They could have looked for some other buyer instead of jumping to take Khosla's deal especially considering that Khosla is dealing with them unfairly. All I meant was that they weren't completely wrong in wanting to sell the house... esp since there is a danger that they might lose the case and it would be unfair to them if they have to pay up the 4.5 crores for no fault of theirs.
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Its not necessary that the court will say to pay 4.5 crore... Khosla didnt ask for the money for a good 18years... May be the court will tell to pay his 50lakh but 4.5 is a big amount.and.isnt taking loan like this illegal... A few years bavk in kerala all the private blade companies like the ones khosla is doing was shut down by the govt. Lending money.is fine but taking it as a.loan and asking for such a big.interest is I guess illegal... 
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
In my opinion what mami did was wrong at various level
.it's nanu hard earned money that she plans to spend on her children ,legally she may have the right ,but what she put forward today is highly disrespectful to the very same man who supported her and her children better than her husband

In ever relation its give and take ,all what she was speaking about is take ,they have been living upder nanu's house for years now in Delhi ,and they will any way be inheriting property worth millions ,but what did she give in return ...made nany aware he's no more the deciosn authority on his own hard earned money because he's old ...that's sad 

Suman whether she wants to sell or not sell the house is a different matter ,had mami paid for suman's schooling etx ,then she has right to be angry ,I think it was nanu eho sponsored it,like he did for his other children 
indranigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What mami pointed out about trying to realize her children's dreams, she was thinking in a very narrow way. Sumo has no one to look to and Nanu is on the fag end of his life. What she said was distasteful and a pathetic attempt to justify her actions. 
How much has she provided towards the upkeep of the house? I guess none. Because the elderly man has already given all his property to his three children and so its time to dismiss even his last wish. I am so sorry I cannot agree with this. Even if she manages to give a grand wedding for Preeti, her daughter still might remain unhappy and God forbid, if she would have to stay with her maternal family. How would she like it?
In the first crisis itself, she has jumped the ship.. Sorry, I don not think her negative but I do not endorse her point of view as well. For me, she is a weak character one who can change colours at the drop of a hat.
potterginny thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agar paise nahi the, toh Anuj(her elder son) ko US kaise bheja? Aur agar loan lekar bheja hai, toh Suman
ki tarah uski bharpai nahi karega?
And about the house, she is a primary member of the family and thinks she is being being butchered. What about other family members? They all have their issues to deal with. The most crushed person is Suman. An this heartless woman is so oblivious to it. Ek anath bachhi ke mehnat ki achievements se jalti hai.
And this house is made with Raghuvar Tiwari's sweat, he wasn't born a lawyer. Raising kids with values and ethics, being loyal to the profession and being a man whose name still strikes a chord when you hear it in that field is no joke. He earned it.
If you look at Tiwari Villa's interiors, they may look subdued now but sure it must have been grand in it's hay days. If they sell it away, in logo ki haisiyat ke mutabik aisa ghar, itna bada aur shandaar, dur dur tak unlogo ki pakad mein nahi aayega.
what did mami do to snatch away his rights and choices over things he so rightly owns? Marry his son? Be the selfish woman she is?
Apne bachho ki itni hi padi hai toh job kare, mehnat kare. Housewife bankar orders na jhaade. Surely, Tiwari ji ki soch se lagta nahi hai ki unhe job karne se koi rokega.
unke ghar se ashiyaana cheen kar unka bhavishya banane chale! Daboo kitna chhota hai ab tak! Woh bada ho tab tak yeh nayi naveli paise wali sethani ne saare paise chat kar liye hoge.
I am suggesting this job thing because my mother works. She had a million valid reasons to blame the circumstances for, but she works relentlessly. To the point of sheer exhaustion. And her own existence doesn't matter to her. Only her kids do. And many other women I know are like her.
That's what sensible and self respecting women do. They take upon themselves, the responsibility of the situation.
They 'lifetime of struggles' should have taught her that. The examples she sets for her children by doing all those harkats! Urgh!
Feel free to dissent. Different opinions are always welcome.
this is just my perspective. To each her own, I believe.
justpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mineforever

Oh yes! even I forgot about him..

That guy didn't even sent money for tickets . I guess that would be a twist too that he is selfish son
justpurvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: spnfan

I don't thinj maama and Maami is so poor that they cannot marry of pretty to a decent household or sent give dabbo a good education... Also its dabbo's duty to study well and become a pilot. . Also if he is wanting to be in airforce then Maami dont even need to spend a penny on him.. You get into defense with written exams and your caliber not by the size.of.your parents pocket...
They are capable enough to go tp america for vaccations and also capable enough to pay for maasi and her husband...
Maami is speaking like they come from a below average household... They leave at a house.which.is worth more than 20crore thay too in a city like Delhi...
Also if they are so poor why dont she think of getting preeti a job than dreaming of marrying her off.. She is younger than sumo...
Also ypu dobt become a servant if you work in your own.house... The only.time we.have seen her do a work is when naanu made her clean the house.. Otherwise she and Maami gives all their work to suman.. Maasi still does.some work.. All Maami does is give her part of th work to suman.or maasi... Also.after.naanu she has the ppower to control everyone in the house so on what bases is.she saying that she is treated.like a.servant...

I am a student and trust me just studying well doesn't fulfill ur dreams considering there is very less seat for open category which is also taken up by the relatives there is no option but to get either extraordinary marks like 99 percent and fill forms before everybody else or get in self finance which has fees structure in lakhs

I was sooo angry when after studying hard a flurry to fouty five percent student gets aissjin in my class I don't know how

Then this people don't give Scholarship u deserve my friend thank god she is from a wealthy family she took admission in our government college from literally from her own sweat she got Scholarship from government and a sports Scholarship too

But sports Scholarship was eatten up by our. College for which we fought but then u know what happens and government scholarship came in second year.

Thank God her father managed and she worked part time checking paper or else ?

Now we are up for post grad same situ is infront of us

I agree with a part where preetipreeti should get a job instead of taking selfies

And even mausaji mataji bhi unki madad karti hain Jo apni madad kare

Good post yar
justpurvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmishthi

I am a student and trust me just studying well doesn't fulfill ur dreams considering there is very less seat for open category which is also taken up by the relatives there is no option but to get either extraordinary marks like 99 percent and fill forms before everybody else or get in self finance which has fees structure in lakhs

I was sooo angry when after studying hard a flurry to fouty five percent student gets aissjin in my class I don't know how

Then this people don't give Scholarship u deserve my friend thank god she is from a wealthy family she took admission in our government college from literally from her own sweat she got Scholarship from government and a sports Scholarship too
but it takes good amount of time to finally reach it to you ..

Thank God her father managed and she worked part time checking paper or else ?

Now we are up for post grad same situ is infront of us

I agree with a part where preetipreeti should get a job instead of taking selfies

And even mausaji mataji bhi unki madad karti hain Jo apni madad kare

Good post yar