Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Just one question though.  Did nanaji write the house to his children?  How can they even sell the house like that when sumo would have a share too in the will.  I felt that part was more dramatic and unclear.
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spnfan

She completely forgot to.mention her america wala son who I think earns quite well...

LOL... how many sons actually send back their parents some of their earnings... very few and what's gonna happen when he gets married... may be she is not such a mom who would live on her child's earnings...
--Amulya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Just one question though.  Did nanaji write the house to his children?  How can they even sell the house like that when sumo would have a share too in the will.  I felt that part was more dramatic and unclear.

someone mentioned in the AT that nanaji has transferred the property to his three children and there's priya's sign already on the papers... so now sumo's part was already long gone, the share of the house which remains is of mama's and maasi's
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dint forget bt the NRI son but remember he dint even sponsor their tickets so dont think he is a supportive son else why ll maami & mama struggle with their finances!
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sreeammy

LOL... how many sons actually send back their parents some of their earnings... very few and what's gonna happen when he gets married... may be she is not such a mom who would live on her child's earnings...

Maami dobt care.from where the money comes from.. as long as she gets money she will be happy... 
--Amulya-- thumbnail

Maami dobt care.from where the money comes from.. as long as she gets money she will be happy... 

no, you are wrong... I'll strongly repeat that she isn't a bad person while she has some grey shade to her nature like everyone of us... 
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

I dint forget bt the NRI son but remember he dint even sponsor their tickets so dont think he is a supportive son else why ll maami & mama struggle with their finances!

I don't thinj maama and Maami is so poor that they cannot marry of pretty to a decent household or sent give dabbo a good education... Also its dabbo's duty to study well and become a pilot. . Also if he is wanting to be in airforce then Maami dont even need to spend a penny on him.. You get into defense with written exams and your caliber not by the size.of.your parents pocket... 
They are capable enough to go tp america for vaccations and also capable enough to pay for maasi and her husband... 
Maami is speaking like they come from a below average household... They leave at a house.which.is worth more than 20crore thay too in a city like Delhi... 
Also if they are so poor why dont she think of getting preeti a job than dreaming of marrying her off.. She is younger than sumo... 
Also ypu dobt become a servant if you work in your own.house... The only.time we.have seen her do a work is when naanu made her clean the house.. Otherwise she and Maami gives all their work to suman.. Maasi still does.some work.. All Maami does is give her part of th work to suman.or maasi... Also.after.naanu she has the ppower to control everyone in the house so on what bases is.she saying that she is treated.like a.servant...
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeammy

no, you are wrong... I'll strongly repeat that she isn't a bad person while she has some grey shade to her nature like everyone of us... 

I didnt say she is a bad person but she surely is selfish... She definitely has no problem.on living off st her children's earning... 
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I sympathized with Mami. It was practical to take Khosla's money. But the fact remains, its not her house to sell. It's Nanu. As such, whatever, he decides to do with the house should be the deciding factor.

Yes, Mami wants her children's happiness, but do you think, by selling the house and ultimately breaking Nanu will make them happy? I have always believed that you can't be happy by making some innocent unhappy. If Mami does sell the house and they become rich, do you think Dabbu will be happy? By making Sumo and Nanu cry and destroying a house full of beautiful memories. don't you think Mami will have committed a sin?

Mami is not completely wrong from a practical point of view, but it was very insensitive for her to insult her husband and Nanu for the sake of her own greed.

PS: This is just my opinion. I am not trying to offend anyone.

Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She completely forgot to.mention her america wala son who I think earns quite well...

Even I was thinking this how come she forgot her America wala son???