India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

was mamiji wrong

justpurvi Senior Member
justpurvi
justpurvi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Was she wrong today I agree she is greedy But considering nanu is retired mqus does nothing and house is running on suman's sand mamaji shoulder who doesn't earn much poor guy she felt like a looser today mamiji shouldn't have said about his salary infact no woman should say that about her husband

Okay so my point was she wasn't wrong here considering their financial crises if they are getting good money from.agood buyer not the fraud khosla and if they are thinking about selling it are they wrong
I know bachpan ki yadein and all that' s fine but when there are money crises shouldn't they buy smaller house of their own .

For the first time I felt she was slightly right

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightmanjusha7PlainJaneAV25rosalineakChaits_04Angels11MrDarcyfanorion23

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I feel maami was realistic today I mean when it comes to your families or the memories that we live in . Family comes first and I feel she is right in her own way They also need to see the future of their families. I mean y is everyone using Priya's name that she borrowed so much moneyOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightmanjusha7Angels11kavmuksMrDarcyfanorion23

HasiBanGaye Senior Member
HasiBanGaye
HasiBanGaye

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
well looking at Mami's point of view she is right at her place with her reasons. She is being practical.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed But sumo is not wrong too as she is emotionally attached to this House.CryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightAV25Angels11MrDarcyfan

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I've already mentioned it in many posts that mami isn't actually wrong... how can they loose their house without even having any money in return... how will she look after her children... she's too realistic... any mom would do the same... go against the whole world for her child...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightjhankarbeats87AV25Angels11MrDarcyfan

SanhkiKA IF-Rockerz
SanhkiKA
SanhkiKA

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

I feel maami was realistic today I mean when it comes to your families or the memories that we live in . Family comes first and I feel she is right in her own way They also need to see the future of their families. I mean y is everyone using Priya's name that she borrowed so much moneyOuch
reallly but in all these stuff sumo will suffer a lot becz her mother owned loan becoz of her husband flop business sachi meh sumo ne bachpan se mushkile oothai h

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoxyC

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Also she was right wen she mentioned tat in India people die but the court case will still go on. Bofors case is still not closed & every1 starting from Rajiv Gandhi to Hinduja is dead by now Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RoxyCAV25poppinss

spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
She completely forgot to.mention her america wala son who I think earns quite well...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

stars-firefliesmanjusha7RoxyCpoppinssmineforevershahsb_26LIKEDMGWinterIsComingMrDarcyfan

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
She is greedy yes but if v think from a parent's POV then she isn't really wrong..every parent wants their child to succeed and they want to give them whatever they desire..and whatever her husband is earning goes towards the house as well as their children's education so there is hardly any money left..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25

Go to top