•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Ramnath tells Shravan that a good lawyer is the one who wins the case inside court but a better lawyer is the one who wins it outside court. Shravan gives a signed cheque to Khosla who in turn shows it to Sumo. She looks at it in shock...

becozzz of ramnath, shravan will try to finish the case outside the court then what will sumo do after knowing this
Tfs

*No Comments*๐Ÿ˜† right now mixed feelings

kya musibat hai ab yeh ladki purey Malhotra family ko sar pe uthayegi.
Originally posted by PALAK19

Ramnath tells Shravan that a good lawyer is the one who wins the case inside court but a better lawyer is the one who wins it outside court. Shravan gives a signed cheque to Khosla who in turn shows it to Sumo. She looks at it in shock...

becozzz of ramnath, shravan will try to finish the case outside the court then what will sumo do after knowing this

U did a mistake Ramnath says " par ek behatar vakeel case ko court tak pohoch ne hi nahi deta"
He did not say shravan to win it outside the court ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by FangirlForever

U did a mistake Ramnath says " par ek behatar vakeel case ko court tak pohoch ne hi nahi deta"
He did not say shravan to win it outside the court ๐Ÿ˜†

Shravan had to pick up the cue...Samajhdar ko isshara hi kafi hain๐Ÿ˜† 
No comment...I am very confused
Originally posted by FangirlForever

He did not say shravan to win it outside the court๐Ÿ˜†
oops sorry i write it wrongbut any he gets clue to solve the problem about tiwari villa
Originally posted by -Rushali-

Shravan had to pick up the cue...Samajhdar ko isshara hi kafi hain๐Ÿ˜†

@ underlined: Ramnath is just giving him advice. But I agree, Samajhdar ko ishaara hu kafi hai. Moreover, Shravan is desperate not to see Sumo lose. And seeing how Mami and Maasi are treating her and being so insensitive to Sumo and Nanu, Shravan is even more desperate to see the case solved and in Sumo's favor as soon as possible.

In tonight's episode he was very sad to see Sumo in such a pathetic state. Suman trusts Shravan to take care of the case and he will do it any way he can. But Suman's self respect won't appreciate it.๐Ÿ˜ญ

IMO, no one is at fault: Not Ramnath, Not Shravan and Not Suman. Khosla is of course going to use this chance to drive a wedge between ShraMan๐Ÿ˜ก
Even I feel Ramnath cannot give such an advice. Lawyer is meant to fight it out in court.
If Ramnath has advised Shravan for Out of Court settlement... Then now I understand how he is such a rich successful vakeel... where as his  guru(Tiwariji) is still struggling in life!!