India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Is it just me?

fangirl1012 Senior Member
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Is it just me or is TEI loosing it's charm the past few tracks have been executed so poorly.  I don't look forward to the episodes anymore.  At this point I am only watching for Twinj

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sue1o1Ahlaam5Pilu05teddyyyVIMAL.SM

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I stopped being excited for the episodes when this Devika track started because the nonsense and all made me feel detached. I can't properly enjoy the episodes when the track is so rushed in and out.

I loved the Tashan in yesterday's episode but it's like can they stop hopping from one thing to another???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pulikaAnisha_anitan

iota Senior Member
iota
iota

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I was looking forward to today's episode after a looong time...I wouldn't say that I was totally disappointed (they really need to change their editing team), but it could've been better.
Yeah, the Devika track was a total flop. I have a feeling that Shri wanted to take a break (or quit?), which is why they rushed it. Although my heart breaks to think that our Kunj will be sick Cry, I think this track will be interesting. And I hope it lasts at least a month.
fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

I stopped being excited for the episodes when this Devika track started because the nonsense and all made me feel detached. I can't properly enjoy the episodes when the track is so rushed in and out.

I loved the Tashan in yesterday's episode but it's like can they stop hopping from one thing to another???
Same girl like everything was so rushed hope this new sickness track is executed properly.  Maybe I have started watching a better show called Dahleez and my affections are shifting:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
It is

Even the Twinj bits are unsatisying..like they haven't gotten any character development or even their story hasn't progressed...i feel like the creators are burning through all tracks at the cost of neglecting all their characters.
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fangirl1012

Same girl like everything was so rushed hope this new sickness track is executed properly. Maybe I have started watching a better show called Dahleez and my affections are shifting:)

Yo I don't mind you finding new loves BUT YOU CANNOT LEAVE US OKAY AND TWINJ. Cry

iota

Pilu05 IF-Rockerz
Pilu05
Pilu05

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I am also boring too

I watch only bcz of TwiNj

Hope Kunj health drama thoda charm laye

VIMAL.SM

fangirl1012
fangirl1012

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fangirl1012

Same girl like everything was so rushed hope this new sickness track is executed properly. Maybe I have started watching a better show called Dahleez and my affections are shifting:)

Yo I don't mind you finding new loves BUT YOU CANNOT LEAVE US OKAY AND TWINJ. Cry
Lol who said I am leaving.  I get attached to characters and I never leave them. I love Twinj they are the only reason I am watching the show

teddyyy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index