Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Mother-Son Dynamics and Over The Top Effects (Page 2)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amkir9703

Agreed.  It was nice to have a lighter Twinj episode today, but the whole hotel scene could have been so much better.  The hotel was so cheesy with the neon lights and posters.    It could have been so much better.  Maybe if they picked a different setting.  The song sequence was annoying with the change of clothes. Twinkle looked so pretty in the blue sari and if she had danced to Sridevi's Kante nahi kate song even if they were a little drunk (what was in that milk?) would have been so cute and bold even though we all know we aren't getting a consummation yet.Smile

I dont really care about the setting because Indian TV shows feel that brothels and dodgy lodges are everyone's idea of humour which I dont really get but I can deal with I guessErmm But like you said, I just wanted them to actually TALK about life and shizzle and tenderly play with each other's hands, maybe Kunj running his fingers through her hair etc. But instead we get a completely random song sequence. You're right, Kaante nahin kaat the would have been a good song choice considering Twinkle mentioned it before but oh well. I'm so tired (in general) and I dont have the energy to convey my disappointment anymore. Thank you for your response.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amkir9703

Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you!!! It was beatifil track but again cvs did something wrong, honeymoon suite se direct cheap si lodge idk, kunj was so sweet all the time he deserve all the happiness, poor kunj, cvs should not spoil his honeymoon like this!!!
--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
This is exactly how i felt after watching the episode.
I think the precap yesterday raised our expectations for today's episode and now all we have is disappointment.

That song was so rushed and wierldy edited,i just liked the ending how they stood so closeDay Dreaming

The twice waist touching,oh Twinj feelsDay Dreaming And his dialogue,'Night...I like'Blushing

That creepy dude was hilariousROFL

Bebe is truly a babe rock star,always a Twinj shipper.

Forgot to add,RT is really a wierdo,I thought he was supposed to apologise to Twinkle and Kunj.

The sickness track,ah,waiting to see how it goes,looks like epi 200 will actually be uoseeting with this track coming into motion.

Edited by --Natasha-- - 15 April 2016 at 12:44pm

Go to top