Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Mother-Son Dynamics and Over The Top Effects

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:00am | IP Logged
The Mother-Son Dynamics

Kunj with his three mothers, Bebe, Usha and Leela, was such a pleasure to watch today.
I have always adored the relationship Kunj shares with Bebe, she is truly my rockstar! I laughed at her honeymoon references, I need a Bebe in my life I swear. She is disciplined yet so fun, a great balance between traditional and modern.

I also enjoyed Kunj's frustration at the lodge guy LOL His dialogues were so to the point yet effective. Sid nails his expressions in every scene anyway so it was no surprise today. The "Biwi hai meri" and "Kya bola?" dialogues were daggers to my heart. The protectiveness and authority in his voice is just Day Dreaming Erm can I just mention the amount of times Kunj touched his wife's waist today? Leaving the bedroom to tell everyone about honeymoon #2 definitely topped the list of touches Day Dreaming

I really liked seeing this impulsive side of Twinkle again. It reminded me of the Twinkle before marriage who enjoyed making the crazy adventures and loony plans. And poor Kunj as always has to give into her demands LOL

The Over The Top Effects 

That song sequence was such a disappointment. I actually watched it thinking W*F am I watching? Editors really need to chill out with the over the top effects they add to the videos. It worked well with Yuvi's 'Kya Karu Oh Ladies' video but that doesnt mean every sequence can be pulled off like that. I hated the back and forth between their two outfits as well. Although having said that, I liked the implementation of the flashbacks. Jas looked so beautiful in the blue saree, I hope we have a continuation tomorrow otherwise its such a shame because she really is such a pretty girl. 

I know we'll get a more intimate and slow song during their actual consummation so I guess I can accept the 'comedy factor' in this sequence, in quotation marks because I didnt actually find it funny or appealing. 

RT apology sucked. Seriously can he go back to London soon please? 

I've seen posts on a potential track about Kunj's illness(?) but I'm going to ignore that for now because I'm tired and I dont have the energy to put my mind to it. I also havent read through the other posts yet so I'll save my opinions for them. 

CVs are lucky I love TwiNj enough to continue watching this show because quite frankly the precap yesterday gave me more feels than the whole of the episode today. Sigh. Maybe I'm just tired and in an off mood Stern Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sue1o1amkir9703SweetSauiotaKomal1298KewlDudekardooks--Natasha--tikitteddyyy

iota Senior Member
iota
iota

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you about the precap...though I loved TwiNj's bedroom scene too... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iota

I totally agree with you about the precap...though I loved TwiNj's bedroom scene too... Embarrassed

I did like their bedroom scene but honestly it was literally the precap again, they couldve made it a little longer or shown something else. Although, Twinkle's panic after hurting Kunj was cute to watch.
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode yet, but damn I feel like CVs rushing everything ruins the magic. Sadness.

I look forward to the mom-son scene because literally babe and the other two rock stars are so adorable with Kunj! Posessive Kunj is also my weakness LOL.

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Haven't watched the episode yet, but damn I feel like CVs rushing everything ruins the magic. Sadness.

I look forward to the mom-son scene because literally babe and the other two rock stars are so adorable with Kunj! Posessive Kunj is also my weakness LOL.

Seriously Teds, I got home from Uni thinking yh I'll get a nice episode of TEI today, which I guess wasnt THAT bad but I didnt enjoy some of the scenes as much as I wanted to. I think its my mood today LOL

Let me tell you how bad the rushing is Teds. I'm hitting the last 3 minutes of the whole episode and the song sequence hasnt even started yet. 

You'll like the Kunj and Bebe scene, they are adorbs LOL
kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Honestly Nemo I was a bit disappointed today though, I mean I didn't mind the room and all, but I wished the scene was a little more intense, and then the pre cap. I was like I don't believe anything happen don't want to say much so I'll wait for tomorrow

Tranquility123

amkir9703 Groupbie
amkir9703
amkir9703

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Agreed.  It was nice to have a lighter Twinj episode today, but the whole hotel scene could have been so much better.  The hotel was so cheesy with the neon lights and posters.    It could have been so much better.  Maybe if they picked a different setting.  The song sequence was annoying with the change of clothes. Twinkle looked so pretty in the blue sari and if she had danced to Sridevi's Kante nahi kate song even if they were a little drunk (what was in that milk?) would have been so cute and bold even though we all know we aren't getting a consummation yet.Smile

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Honestly Nemo I was a bit disappointed today though, I mean I didn't mind the room and all, but I wished the scene was a little more intense, and then the pre cap. I was like I don't believe anything happen don't want to say much so I'll wait for tomorrow

Not alone there Karen, it was such a disappointment I agree. I understand the need for a comic angle because it's not their actual consummation and the lodge was dodgy etc. but the scenes had no romance to them. I'm not even asking for full on steamy sex scenes, just a hug here and there and tenderly playing with hands, like is that seriously too much to ask? Even the song sequence which I sat through with a straight face. Kunj's blushing face was the saving grace and the fact that Jas is so pretty. Other than that, I'm here like.. 'ohhh kaaay thennn'. 

kardooks

Go to top