Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

For SWASAN, problems come from insiders as well as outsiders (Page 5)

LUISE Groupbie
LUISE
LUISE

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you guys..the cvs r ruining swara's character. and this giving of bangeles was such a flop idea by the whole team. she could have shown her talent it tackling the goons. but i think they lost her brain. we r swasan fan because of their trust and value they have for each other but the writers r making swara so stupid that she doesn't value the most important person. 
o also have a small thing to share that made me laugh after the scene which was swara bury the mani..if you guys notice she has the kangans in her hands...whats wrong with the editors they anyway cut half of the scene that swasan shoot and show us and also they cant keep  track to their story line.. i think they need to go over their editing corse again ROFL

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
i know this kangan is gift by sanskaar and has sentimental value but i think swara did right 
value of kangan cannot be more than value of living person lives even if i do not believe in supernatural thing 

i am just saying going by the story

yes i am sure  if it would had been her magalsutra or engagement ring she would not have given it so easily specially mangalsutra

i am not sayinfg that i liked the scene but i understand swaras POV
sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

Its nt kangan,its abt sanskar's feelings.if she did it 4 MM or GF or swara herslf or 4 sanskar,thn may b i cn undrstnd.bt 4 those vuto k family loose tht,sanskar gv it with love i dnt lk it.

some one feeling cannot be more valuable than someone's life 

we are human and we should value human life the most

and if sanskaar love swara then he will understand and will support her like he did other times

which i am sure he will

sanskaar love swara for her caring and kind nature

baki cvs ka pata nahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetgurti

Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Originally posted by preetgurti

Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Sanskar will understand why she did that. If she thought she could save someone's life by her move she did right thing. It's not like she gave that away happily If she had a choice she would have kept it. One should save someone in trouble only if they are your family if they are strangers let them suffer wow. Swara is not selfish, for her someones life is more important that materialistic thing yes Sanskar gifted her that so??

Thanku for such understanding coz ppl hating swara
For me swasan is one 

No was expecting this. and I'm not at all surprised.

Most annoying part they saying rag love is much more superior wowww srsly i am in more shock

srly how can they compare swara and  ragini love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamias

it means life is less important than kangan.Shocked matlab kuch bhi? 
i dont comment now a days but this is too much.  i just want to tell this even if she dont know simar  then also to save anyone's life she  had given its fine. this where our mentality sucks when we see a person dying and we have a flight to catch we leave that person bcoz that person is no one to us. hypocrisy at maximum. this shows our mentality.
i read somewhere that man who got immortality but when he lost his mortal love he killed himself .
so swara should sacrifice her life and saved the kanganConfused and Sanskar would be gloating in happiness to get the kangan back and give it to another wife might be this time kavita and get a chance to marry tooOuch

why kangan give mangalsutra and engagement ring too for saving life . life is the most precious gift God has given and all these things are just symbolism . relations are made from heart and love not by materialistic things. even if u could save two lives by killing urself one should do it . though we r selfish  so leave that part.
i think Sanskar wont mind if he really loves her else i think he wants to marry againLOL.
this is Sanskar's test rather than swara

i agree with you 

but if it had been mangalsutra or engagement ring she would not have given it so easily

i know all those are at end of the day all are materialistic thing

but in serial bahu donot give mangalsutra for anything 

trp aunties do not like this

if it hadbeen mangalsutra she would have fight with those goons

Go to top