Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

For SWASAN, problems come from insiders as well as outsiders (Page 4)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Originally posted by tiny15

Sanskar will understand why she did that. If she thought she could save someone's life by her move she did right thing. It's not like she gave that away happily If she had a choice she would have kept it. One should save someone in trouble only if they are your family if they are strangers let them suffer wow. Swara is not selfish, for her someones life is more important that materialistic thing yes Sanskar gifted her that so??

agree wid u completely. i don't understand how ppl say sanky is not her priority just bcoz she gave  those  diamonds 2 save sum1's family whether its stranger or frnd's.she'd tears in her  eyes while giving them away.and bangles  were just materialistic things wat matters 4 her sanky's feelings 4 her thatswhy shes kissing him wenever he demands( i mean shes taking care of his feelings & needs like this . wat oder  gesture she can show)tho i also felt bad that swara had 2 give those  bangles but i understood her motive & her feelings.
and i m sure sanky will understand that. i just wish swara never hides this or anything from sanky.sanskar is her  priority now.thatswhy even tho she knew  sanky was  not hurt much wid that lukewarm tea she still luked at his fingers if he really got hurt & tried 2 heal.

Even if she die saving Sanskar the reaction will be how dare she die, she knows how hurt Sanskar will be ! 

Sanskar might ask her about it or they might have planned something regarding that we never know
agree . wenever she does sumthing like this its said she doesn't luv sanky much or  equally.i luv both swasan.bcoz both think abt oders  also .
@bold i hope so . bcoz its all in hands of CVs. bcoz swara has promised  sanskar 2 tell everything  & shes doing following this from that time she promised  sanky.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21FariiiiiDivineDarkness

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
I just don't understand why people get so attached to materialistic things? And the serial just glorify them 
They were just bangles, yes sanskar gave them with feelings but swara just gave away the Bangles not sanskar's feelings 
I mean I have seen many serials where the bahu are at gunpoint and the gunda is asking for mangalsuta and the bahu refuses to give it LOL come on yaar gunda is asking for ur mangalsuta not for your husband. 
What swara did today was practical and brave, it requires guts to give up something u r attached to. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_InDreamWorld_nikki1211dattu21sia08Fariiiiiaamiastiny15DivineDarkness

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucky.m

Hey folksSmile
I took almost 1 hour to get out of pinch in my heart ki swara gave away bangles Cry
sanskaar may be lil upset but once he knows about goons I am sure he goddamn cares about them .He will be happy ki swara came back and he might be gussa on fact that she didnt call him and all that's how our darlin isEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..I  know swara doesn't reciprocate equally sometimes which irks us off .Angrybut kya kare RS ki heroine ..default se aise hi hote hain ,we have live with it ..Ouch

But I just hope they have a proper discussion and sort this out..No drag fest at least on bangles case CV's pls Confused..Cant imagine bangles becoming villain in swasan story ..already enough troubles on their way .plesae itna tho merherbaan karo Ouch

Btw she did have a choice of calling sanskaar to pick her up and get it sorted  but we are talking about daily soaps ..tada ..LOLLOL

@bold there is chance it might become villain but then that photograph of Devar bhabhi hugging never came to light after that episode so this one too might go that way.. 
i don't think swara will hide this thing from sanky intentionally.she mite not get the time or sumthing cum up but she  won't hide it purposely. but still i wish CVs  show sanky & swara hav talk abt it.trust & respect alongwid luv & care is USP of their  relationship.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21FariiiiiDivineDarkness

.IamShonali. IF-Dazzler
.IamShonali.
.IamShonali.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .FairyDust.

I'm SO royally pissed that I just HAD to come and comment here!

Those bangles were Sanskaar's representation. He said she made him a Kohinoor from broken glass and those bangles signified what she did to his life and to him, basically a part of Sanskaar with Swara. He even specifically asked her to not remove them but of course Swara being Swara, usse sabki padi hai but her husband. Simar and her family ke saath dance kar liya they have become more than him and his feelings to her. I always knew he was way down her priority list with Rags, MM waasis and Gadodias above him but aaj I got to know that even Simar and her family are above Sanskaar. Thank you Swara and Thank you CVS Smile
Being a SwaSan fan I was really disappointed and hurt by Swara today, more so than usual. Had she done this for the Maheshwaris or even the Gadodias I would have somehow let it slide but for Simar's family? Seriously? WHO ARE THEY? 
What was even the point of the ME? End main Swara trades Sanskaar's bangles for that mani and the mani disappears ConfusedWacko.

Cheek kiss dene se ye prove nahi ho jaata ki she loves him, when you Value a person, that's when you're standing by your love.

PS - Did not mean to offend anyone but truth always stings Smile

Hey Yukti, long time..

I am disappointed that Swara had to give the bangles away. But the point that She doesn't love Sanskaar enough or he is never his priority is something I might not agree today.

When he said tute kaanch sa tha, kohinoor kar dia, he meant it for her. What if Swara didn't give both the things away? Swara would have been harmed, maybe at the worst way possible and at the end, Sanskaar would have suffered for seeing her in that condition. He would have actually gotten mad at her for not thinking about her life and giving importance to the kangan more. Would we want a hurt, terrified Sanskaar, seeing his Swara in such a condition? 

And yah, I did wish her to give those chandra mani away. I dont even know the importance of those and how they would help Simar save the family. But she wanted to save the family. They are not strangers for her. They are her best friends family. Obviously, when your best friend family is in problem, are you gonna think about yourself? Especially if the friend was there for you in your bad times as well? CVs haven't shown much of Simar-Swara but whatever little they have shown, Simar supported Swara when she was jailed for Ragini's kidnapping and even tried saving her life risking herself. Sanskaar would even have done the same thing if he had an option of trying to save his best friend (apart from Swara). If Sanskaar had to chose between Swara's gift and some other valuable thing that could save someone's life, Sanskaar would have given the gift away. Yah, he is manly so we can expect him to fight and save both. But Swara cannot fight and just run away like that. It wasnt just A goon that she could push and run away. There were like 3 to 4 together ready to jump on her. So whatever little she could think in that time frame, she did. She didn't willingly give them away did she? Her tears did show how much she doesn't want to give them away.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

_InDreamWorld_Esha012nikki1211sia08dattu21Fariiiii-LumosMaxima-aamiastiny15flora212DivineDarkness

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Whatever happened blame CVS .I don't understand y they show this kind of scene left a bad taste. No I don't understand life saving by saving Chandra Mani.i wud have understood if someone was threatrning to take life for bangles but this ssk wala drama no..whatever happened today it was painful at least for me.I hate u CVS said this innumberable tyms will continue to say.they just twist things n characters acc to their wish n for trips
This merger was so stupid I am baffled when sanky was on his way y there was a need to tell him to go back n incorporate this bangle scene.he will understand for sure bit I can't ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSonu2408Bon_Vivant

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
The merger episode was a complete headache. Completely pointless. But  don't agree with those people who are blaming Swara, accusing her for  the MU between Swasan and even questioning her love just because she chose to save someone's life?? I mean Simar's family is weird and we all know that but according to the plot Simar is Swara's friend. Just because Swaragini fans don't like SSK so to fulfill their wishes Swara also should turn her back on them. She should stop caring about her friend. I mean just because someone is not related to you so you should not help that person when he or she is in danger???  She was not giving away Sanskaar or his feelings. She just gave those to bangles because she thought it was important to save some innocent lives. She was in tears and remembering Sanskaar's words only. I am also very irritated with this incident and also don't really understand what CVs are upto. But that doesn't mean I am going to blame Swara for everything.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711nikki1211dattu21tiny15DivineDarkness

mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
They just royally promoted their chandramani ki dekho uske effect ke aage that it can take lives n destroy ppl uske liye swara ne sanskaar ke symbol of love bangles de diye.they just wanted general audience to get that impact uske liye feeling ke sath khelo
Rs doesn't care abt anything last mein bhi again it was a part which was buried but to drag track she made it miss again.burai ki achai par jeet dhanya ho drama queen rs Angry
Full of Ott drama I just hope these merger never happen again a nightmare for me today show
aamias IF-Sizzlerz
aamias
aamias

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
it means life is less important than kangan.Shocked matlab kuch bhi? 
i dont comment now a days but this is too much.  i just want to tell this even if she dont know simar  then also to save anyone's life she  had given its fine. this where our mentality sucks when we see a person dying and we have a flight to catch we leave that person bcoz that person is no one to us. hypocrisy at maximum. this shows our mentality.
i read somewhere that man who got immortality but when he lost his mortal love he killed himself .
so swara should sacrifice her life and saved the kanganConfused and Sanskar would be gloating in happiness to get the kangan back and give it to another wife might be this time kavita and get a chance to marry tooOuch

why kangan give mangalsutra and engagement ring too for saving life . life is the most precious gift God has given and all these things are just symbolism . relations are made from heart and love not by materialistic things. even if u could save two lives by killing urself one should do it . though we r selfish  so leave that part.
i think Sanskar wont mind if he really loves her else i think he wants to marry againLOL.
this is Sanskar's test rather than swara

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21sia08Monica_Suhasinitiny15

Go to top