Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

For SWASAN, problems come from insiders as well as outsiders (Page 3)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineDarkness

Sanskar will understand why she did that. If she thought she could save someone's life by her move she did right thing. It's not like she gave that away happily If she had a choice she would have kept it. One should save someone in trouble only if they are your family if they are strangers let them suffer wow. Swara is not selfish, for her someones life is more important that materialistic thing yes Sanskar gifted her that so??

agree wid u completely. i don't understand how ppl say sanky is not her priority just bcoz she gave  those  diamonds 2 save sum1's family whether its stranger or frnd's.she'd tears in her  eyes while giving them away.and bangles  were just materialistic things wat matters 4 her sanky's feelings 4 her thatswhy shes kissing him wenever he demands( i mean shes taking care of his feelings & needs like this . wat oder  gesture she can show)tho i also felt bad that swara had 2 give those  bangles but i understood her motive & her feelings.
and i m sure sanky will understand that. i just wish swara never hides this or anything from sanky.sanskar is her  priority now.thatswhy even tho she knew  sanky was  not hurt much wid that lukewarm tea she still luked at his fingers if he really got hurt & tried 2 heal.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711nikki1211dattu21Anusha62sia08FariiiiiDivineDarkness

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

Its nt kangan,its abt sanskar's feelings.if she did it 4 MM or GF,thn may b i cn undrstnd.bt 4 those vuto k family loose tht,sanskar gv it with love i dnt lk it.

You are wearing a  dress gifted by someone important to you and on your way you saw an accident that person may survive if you take him/ her to hospital since you don't want to spoil your dress will you leave that person to die?  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_InDreamWorld_nikki1211sia08Fariiiiitiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

Its nt kangan,its abt sanskar's feelings.if she did it 4 MM or GF or swara herslf or 4 sanskar,thn may b i cn undrstnd.bt 4 those vuto k family loose tht,sanskar gv it with love i dnt lk it.
just bcoz simar family is only frnds or not her  family she shudn't help them.in this way if sum1 has got in accident &we've 2 give or sacrifice our precious gift we shudn't do that & we shud think abt the feelings of the giver or life of sum1??ShockedShocked

i just can't see this logicConfusedConfusedbangles  r not feelings of sanky. wat sanky said was impt 4 swara & she treasures that & is giving her full.and liek sum1 said if swara'd gifted  sumthing 2 him & he has  2 give up that 2 save sum1's life he wud'd also done the same.bcoz feelings remain in ur heart even thos e materialistic things mite get stolen or lost.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_InDreamWorld_nikki1211dattu21Fariiiii

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Hey folksSmile
I took almost 1 hour to get out of pinch in my heart ki swara gave away bangles Cry
sanskaar may be lil upset but once he knows about goons I am sure he goddamn cares about them .He will be happy ki swara came back and he might be gussa on fact that she didnt call him and all that's how our darlin isEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..I  know swara doesn't reciprocate equally sometimes which irks us off .Angrybut kya kare RS ki heroine ..default se aise hi hote hain ,we have live with it ..Ouch and that has been nature of swara ..whats new for us?

But I just hope they have a proper discussion and sort this out..No drag fest at least on bangles case CV's pls Confused..Cant imagine bangles becoming villain in swasan story ..already enough troubles on their way .plesae itna tho merherbaan karo Ouch

Btw she did have a choice of calling sanskaar to pick her up and get it sorted  but we are talking about daily soaps ..tada ..LOLLOL

Edited by lucky.m - 15 April 2016 at 11:40am

nikki1211Fariiiiitiny15flora212DivineDarkness

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Sanskar will understand why she did that. If she thought she could save someone's life by her move she did right thing. It's not like she gave that away happily If she had a choice she would have kept it. One should save someone in trouble only if they are your family if they are strangers let them suffer wow. Swara is not selfish, for her someones life is more important that materialistic thing yes Sanskar gifted her that so??

agree wid u completely. i don't understand how ppl say sanky is not her priority just bcoz she gave  those  diamonds 2 save sum1's family whether its stranger or frnd's.she'd tears in her  eyes while giving them away.and bangles  were just materialistic things wat matters 4 her sanky's feelings 4 her thatswhy shes kissing him wenever he demands( i mean shes taking care of his feelings & needs like this . wat oder  gesture she can show)tho i also felt bad that swara had 2 give those  bangles but i understood her motive & her feelings.
and i m sure sanky will understand that. i just wish swara never hides this or anything from sanky.sanskar is her  priority now.thatswhy even tho she knew  sanky was  not hurt much wid that lukewarm tea she still luked at his fingers if he really got hurt & tried 2 heal.

Even if she die saving Sanskar the reaction will be how dare she die, she knows how hurt Sanskar will be ! 

Sanskar might ask her about it or they might have planned something regarding that we never know

nikki1211dattu21sia08Fariiiiitiny15

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

Hey folksSmile
I took almost 1 hour to get out of pinch in my heart ki swara gave away bangles Cry
sanskaar may be lil upset but once he knows about goons I am sure he goddamn cares about them .He will be happy ki swara came back and he might be gussa on fact that she didnt call him and all that's how our darlin isEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..I  know swara doesn't reciprocate equally sometimes which irks us off .Angrybut kya kare RS ki heroine ..default se aise hi hote hain ,we have live with it ..Ouch

But I just hope they have a proper discussion and sort this out..No drag fest at least on bangles case CV's pls Confused..Cant imagine bangles becoming villain in swasan story ..already enough troubles on their way .plesae itna tho merherbaan karo Ouch

Btw she did have a choice of calling sanskaar to pick her up and get it sorted  but we are talking about daily soaps ..tada ..LOLLOL

@bold there is chance it might become villain but then that photograph of Devar bhabhi hugging never came to light after that episode so this one too might go that way.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki1211Fariiiiitiny15

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
after cooling down my anger and try to think in a cool and calm way...i felt...it was the only option...humanity is the most important than materialistic things...its the heart of swara that sanky loved...he loves swara for her nature and personality...how she sacrifice her own happiness for others...humanity is above all...swara did the right thing...she chose humanity over materialistic things...proud of her...

i get possessive when it comes to swasan as they are precious to me...but than when i give a second thought on a issue...i will choose right over wrong and in this case swara is right...sanky will understand her intention and will be proud of swara and the sacrifice she did for a friend...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_InDreamWorld_nikki1211tiny15

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucky.m

Hey folksSmile
sanskaar may be lil upset but once he knows about goons I am sure he goddamn cares about them .He will be happy ki swara came back and he might be gussa on fact that she didnt call him and all that's how our darlin isEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..I  know swara doesn't reciprocate equally sometimes which irks us off .Angrybut kya kare RS ki heroine ..default se aise hi hote hain ,we have live with it ..Ouch

@bold there is chance it might become villain but then that photograph of Devar bhabhi hugging never came to light after that episode so this one too might go that way.. 

Yaar I seriously hope swara doesnt hide this fact about bangles thinking sanky will feel bad and all ,for god-sake no no ..but I have serious doubts on CV's, that's one part which I am dreading the most ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top