India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

For SWASAN, problems come from insiders as well as outsiders

rammushree Senior Member
rammushree
rammushree

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Can't digest that SWARA gave away the diamond bangles which was gifted by her SANSKAR with so much of loveCryCry  I still keep watching those magical shayrana andaaz of SANSKU but now the mahan SWARA has sacrificed it for the sake of her friend SIMARCry  GOD knows, what is going to happenShocked CVs, hamare SWASAN ko bakshdo please.  You already have enough characteres within the show to create problems for SWASAN, now characters from other shows are also poking their noses in to SWASAN's life.  
Rashmi Sharma aur RANGEELA, pl. use your brains properly and don't show such merger episodes. SWARA is shown as a modern girl with revolutionary thinking, and here they show her running after CHANDRAMANI. SWARA ke character ka satyanash mat karo...
And RANGEELA, don't do ched chad with our SWASAN. The entire fandom will not spare you for thisAngry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

.Pinky.SankyGalwrizaaNupur_5Vini224chibi_deeaNynaeveHeleeBon_Vivantsoumi93.FairyDust.NiViren-Raj....Poojie....The.Lannister

The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
A majority of the times all SwaSan problems usually come from only one source: Swara

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aailahnikki1211lucky.m.FairyDust.arviabhigya....Poojie....

soumi93 IF-Sizzlerz
soumi93
soumi93

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Koi Cvs aur Rangeela ko Zeher de do...vo bhi bhar bhar k Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGal

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I'm SO royally pissed that I just HAD to come and comment here!

Those bangles were Sanskaar's representation. He said she made him a Kohinoor from broken glass and those bangles signified what she did to his life and to him, basically a part of Sanskaar with Swara. He even specifically asked her to not remove them but of course Swara being Swara, usse sabki padi hai but her husband. Simar and her family ke saath dance kar liya they have become more than him and his feelings to her. I always knew he was way down her priority list with Rags, MM waasis and Gadodias above him but aaj I got to know that even Simar and her family are above Sanskaar. Thank you Swara and Thank you CVS Smile
Being a SwaSan fan I was really disappointed and hurt by Swara today, more so than usual. Had she done this for the Maheshwaris or even the Gadodias I would have somehow let it slide but for Simar's family? Seriously? WHO ARE THEY? 
What was even the point of the ME? End main Swara trades Sanskaar's bangles for that mani and the mani disappears ConfusedWacko.

Cheek kiss dene se ye prove nahi ho jaata ki she loves him, when you Value a person, that's when you're standing by your love.

PS - Did not mean to offend anyone but truth always stings Smile

Edited by .FairyDust. - 15 April 2016 at 11:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGal_Esha_chibi_deeaFari_15temishfanLoveSonu2408The.Lannister

sharif_lafungi IF-Sizzlerz
sharif_lafungi
sharif_lafungi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I won't judge her feelings for this action but yet again this was a terrible move...
giving away,bangles so easily is like a stab on our hearts...don't know how sanskar will feel...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGaltiny15

appisuri Senior Member
appisuri
appisuri

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
She was in tears yaar ... Vo bhe Ni Dena chati thi but wat could she do she can't that stupid Mani to them naa ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dattu21Anusha62Fariiiiitiny15

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
merger epis are sheer torture and nonsense...what will she say to sanky...her intentions were noble and might sanky too understand her but family especially sujju...the whole family saw sanky gifting those kangans with his beautiful shayri and now if they ask her abt the kangans what will she tell them...swara always keeps sanky as her bottom priority while sanky keeps her as his top most priority...sanky might understand her intention...at the same time he would be upset too...

Edited by Mages - 15 April 2016 at 11:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aailahSankyGaltemishfan.FairyDust.

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Srsly Guys 
Just to save someone life and her life was also at risk u all wanted her to not give kangans srsly guys

We cant judge swasan love

She was in jail ran out of policce station and stopped kavita sanky shaadi
Saved him thats not love right

We cant compare there love

Realy hurt by few fans blammng swara unnesscar

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

staryypriya_InDreamWorld_rammushreedattu21Anusha62sia08Fariiiiitiny15

Go to top