Gangaa

Best of Best

Mifra_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG!!i just cant stop blushnig, i was laughing like an idiot hearing supriya's pregnancy as if she was my sis lolxxx
and seeing pulkit's blushing face and gangaa jumping like an idiot..what a great news
usually we start from tyhe first scene but i reversed lolx
ok so from the first scene
1:gangaa clapping for sagar👏,..i was like, what the hell is wrong with u girl, try to encourage him instead of hindering him, she started palash jaab and one can clearly see that he was actually gettinh jaleou(haanh haan or ho jaleous sagar babu, jalkukra kahien ka)i forgot she is his gangaa who can never see him loosing..she then encouraged him and told him the since childhood ,she can never see him loosing. and today when that palash defeated u i felt really very bad but he was r8 cz he thought from his brain and not fromn heart and as usual he started thundering on her hard(nikaalo nikalo gussa, apni he bandi ha😆), t , and said obv u like him cz he thinks from brain just like u, u both are alike ..u too prefer ur brain on you heart cz if u would have a heart than u would have felt how im feeling(bichara gham ka maara😆har cheez ko apne pyar k sath relate krta ha,😆😆ek sher arz ha
Atish-e-gham me dil bhuna shayad
Damiya se boo kabab ki si ha😆)
she felt bad and angry but control herself and said u always scold me for everything even its not my mistake, now u have spited your words na and u r empty, now listen to me and she explained him in the way ,palash explained her but she explained it quite better, 😳two sided coin expalantion but he again related this thing with his love(khna kharaab bichara)
and then intense saga scene😳
holded her saree and without touching her face said i can touch ur soul even without touching u physically(o gosh WTH😳😳)he wasnt leaving her pallu but she was able to free herself..
(im scared, if sagar will keep doing like this, gangaa might lose her control cz today too she was loosing her control nd that may result ummm, dont want to say)
2:janvi overheared their convo(very good very good, i think she doesnt even need to be exposed cx that punishment for morphing gangaa's video would be less but this punishment, her husband loving another girl and getting romantically involve with her is the most paining punishment)
mads ki bisti ho gay apni laadli se😆😆
i want her to take that pills ,it might be something that would make her life hell😡
and then again that pulsua scene..love that scene but i must say that abishek tiwari needs some training ,cz he cant act well
what say guyzzz.???????..share ur views too😳😳

PS:sorry for any misspelling or grammatical mistake cz i was writing like a jet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
👏 Written beautifully. I just love the epic specially saga intense scene gave goosebumps. Thank god no palash today.
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

👏 Written beautifully. I just love the epic specially saga intense scene gave goosebumps. Thank god no palash today.

thnku..yeah actually saga intense scene was worth watching and obv no palash today made us feel more reliefed
Vishtilover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a gud episode.SaGa scene was damn hot.Vishal is just killing it.his voice is so hot.
i love how janvi insulted mad vi.it was much needed for her.
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Intense episode and you have penned it down well...
There is always 2 sides of a coin. we only see the side that favours us. The intensity of Vishal's acting today in the 'romance' scene  was mind blowing...
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vishtilover

It was a gud episode.SaGa scene was damn hot.Vishal is just killing it.his voice is so hot.
i love how janvi insulted mad vi.it was much needed for her.

yeah r8..it was a big dose for mads but she will never gonna scold her cz u know Na she is her laadli😕
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JazzyM

Intense episode and you have penned it down well...

There is always 2 sides of a coin. we only see the side that favours us. The intensity of Vishal's acting today in the 'romance' scene  was mind blowing...

vishal is always awesome in all these scenes 
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vishaal rocking performance in today's episode. So intense and it was so good.
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitha

Vishaal rocking performance in today's episode. So intense and it was so good.

CX he's the real star⭐️
Vishtilover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mifra_14

yeah r8..it was a big dose for mads but she will never gonna scold her cz u know Na she is her laadli😕

one day she will for sure.