Meri Saasu Maa

Track makes me nervous. .

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Sattu and Pari falling in love is an awesome thing to see. Their chemistry is sparkling and very romantic. However, more secrets are kept by Pari and Dadi, and that makes me nervous. 
Especially after how Sattu reacted when he found out his mother's ploy to trick Pari into marrying Mastana.

This Shivpal sneaking about secret has to come out quick! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryam.k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sageflower7

Sattu and Pari falling in love is an awesome thing to see. Their chemistry is sparkling and very romantic. However, more secrets are kept by Pari and Dadi, and that makes me nervous. 

Especially after how Sattu reacted when he found out his mother's ploy to trick Pari into marrying Mastana.

This Shivpal sneaking about secret has to come out quick! 

same dear, i am nervous and i'm scared sattu and pari come close, completely in love 😳😳 and the chemistry is fab⭐️. i just want the true to come out after the wedding. i do not want the truth to come between pari and sattu new beginning!!!😭
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not getting it, maybe I missed something. If Shivpal abandoned his wife and kids years ago why is he hellbent on destroying her? Is it only because she has declared him dead to everyone?
This content was originally posted by: maryam.k

same dear, i am nervous and i'm scared sattu and pari come close, completely in love 😳😳 and the chemistry is fab⭐️. i just want the true to come out after the wedding. i do not want the truth to come between pari and sattu new beginning!!!😭

Agreed! Especially since they made a point to show them straighten out all their misunderstandings, between Maasab-Pari, Maasab-Sattu,  Sattu-Pari, Maasa-Pari's family.  

Plus looks like Pari is already dressed up to get married (Hiba's Insta) but then this spoiler casts a cloudy shadow...

Apparently that secret Shivpal wants to expose is that Sattu isn't Maasab's own child?? 😲

What..?

I have no idea where this is going...
This content was originally posted by: wensue

I'm not getting it, maybe I missed something. If Shivpal abandoned his wife and kids years ago why is he hellbent on destroying her? Is it only because she has declared him dead to everyone?

No you didn't miss anything 😆.. it's like that only. .. 

The story we got from Dadi was that he abandoned Bhavna &kids and left to be married to a rich woman. And Maasab, who was left in a pregnant state, learned that he had died on the voyage to Dubai...

Then we see Maasab have a flashback about her running into him and his new wife.. which probably led to her vowing to bring her family up from the lurches to riches. She declares herself a widow, despite knowing that he was very much alive. 

First, when Shivpal appealed to Pari to let him see Maasab and apologize for his sins, he looked earnest and really remorseful. But he began to turn more and more sinister after each attempt to get closer to his ex wife.

First he looked like he wanted to take all their riches, then he wanted some papers to ruin his ex wife completely. 😡 

Either the writers are confused, or this secret is unraveling into something else..! 

Mystery:;Whose grave was Maasab crying at after discovering how her ploys ruin Sattu and Pari's relationship?? Why was that grave so shocking to Shivpal?  

😲
Did Maasab have a relationship with another man? Sattu's father?

I hope I didn't confuse you further 😆

maryam.k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agreed! Especially since they made a point to show them straighten out all their misunderstandings, between Maasab-Pari, Maasab-Sattu,  Sattu-Pari, Maasa-Pari's family.  

Plus looks like Pari is already dressed up to get married (Hiba's Insta) but then this spoiler casts a cloudy shadow...

Apparently that secret Shivpal wants to expose is that Sattu isn't Maasab's own child?? 😲

What..?

I have no idea where this is going...

Yes pari and sattu are already dressed up to get married. i am very confused i do not know if the secret is about sattu or maasab, if wi go with the promo maasab is not bhavna devi and with the spoiler sattu is not maasab own child.
wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No you didn't miss anything 😆.. it's like that only. .. 

The story we got from Dadi was that he abandoned Bhavna &kids and left to be married to a rich woman. And Maasab, who was left in a pregnant state, learned that he had died on the voyage to Dubai...

Then we see Maasab have a flashback about her running into him and his new wife.. which probably led to her vowing to bring her family up from the lurches to riches. She declares herself a widow, despite knowing that he was very much alive. 

First, when Shivpal appealed to Pari to let him see Maasab and apologize for his sins, he looked earnest and really remorseful. But he began to turn more and more sinister after each attempt to get closer to his ex wife.

First he looked like he wanted to take all their riches, then he wanted some papers to ruin his ex wife completely. 😡 

Either the writers are confused, or this secret is unraveling into something else..! 

Mystery:;Whose grave was Maasab crying at after discovering how her ploys ruin Sattu and Pari's relationship?? Why was that grave so shocking to Shivpal?  

😲
Did Maasab have a relationship with another man? Sattu's father?

I hope I didn't confuse you further 😆

No you didn't, I've watched and understood everything you said it's just the revenge part that bugged me.  Would it be Maasab's real son's grave she viisited?   I guess we'll have to keep watching.

This content was originally posted by: wensue

Hey wensue !😊

Looks like spoilers suggest that Maasab is not Bhavna , the wife of Shivpal,  but her twin sister. ..😲..

So she's not the men's mother and not Shivpal's wife. She must have been visiting Bhavna Devi's grave , that's why Shivpal was so shocked and his demeanor changed sinister.

But I don't see how that would make a disaster, well she would be the selfless aunt who raised her sister's kids as her own. 

The great reveal would fall flat as they accept all that she has done for the family..

Tense stuff, hope the TRP rewards them. CVs are trying hard to keep intrigue going,  this is way better than the 3 witches sabotaging Pari ..

Sattu though..... hope he has something meatier to do soon.. though Pearl rocks romance like fireworks..