Meri Saasu Maa

India-Forums

   
Meri Saasu Maa
Meri Saasu Maa

Track makes me nervous. .

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Joined: 06 February 2014
Posts: 8536

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Sattu and Pari falling in love is an awesome thing to see. Their chemistry is sparkling and very romantic. However, more secrets are kept by Pari and Dadi, and that makes me nervous. 
Especially after how Sattu reacted when he found out his mother's ploy to trick Pari into marrying Mastana.

This Shivpal sneaking about secret has to come out quick! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

agbabemaryam.kGirlInTheCornerAV25Ms.Tufani

maryam.k Groupbie
maryam.k
maryam.k

Joined: 31 May 2014
Posts: 116

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Sattu and Pari falling in love is an awesome thing to see. Their chemistry is sparkling and very romantic. However, more secrets are kept by Pari and Dadi, and that makes me nervous. 
Especially after how Sattu reacted when he found out his mother's ploy to trick Pari into marrying Mastana.

This Shivpal sneaking about secret has to come out quick! 

same dear, i am nervous and i'm scared sattu and pari come close, completely in love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the chemistry is fabDay DreamingStar. i just want the true to come out after the wedding. i do not want the truth to come between pari and sattu new beginning!!!Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlInTheCornerAV25AnnzSageflower7Ms.Tufani

wensue Senior Member
wensue
wensue

Joined: 26 December 2011
Posts: 494

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
I'm not getting it, maybe I missed something. If Shivpal abandoned his wife and kids years ago why is he hellbent on destroying her? Is it only because she has declared him dead to everyone?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb07AnnzSageflower7

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Joined: 06 February 2014
Posts: 8536

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maryam.k

Originally posted by sageflower7

Sattu and Pari falling in love is an awesome thing to see. Their chemistry is sparkling and very romantic. However, more secrets are kept by Pari and Dadi, and that makes me nervous. 
Especially after how Sattu reacted when he found out his mother's ploy to trick Pari into marrying Mastana.

This Shivpal sneaking about secret has to come out quick! 

same dear, i am nervous and i'm scared sattu and pari come close, completely in love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the chemistry is fabDay DreamingStar. i just want the true to come out after the wedding. i do not want the truth to come between pari and sattu new beginning!!!Cry

Agreed! Especially since they made a point to show them straighten out all their misunderstandings, between Maasab-Pari, Maasab-Sattu,  Sattu-Pari, Maasa-Pari's family.  

Plus looks like Pari is already dressed up to get married (Hiba's Insta) but then this spoiler casts a cloudy shadow...

Apparently that secret Shivpal wants to expose is that Sattu isn't Maasab's own child?? Shocked

What..?

I have no idea where this is going...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maryam.kGirlInTheCornerAV25

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Joined: 06 February 2014
Posts: 8536

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wensue

I'm not getting it, maybe I missed something. If Shivpal abandoned his wife and kids years ago why is he hellbent on destroying her? Is it only because she has declared him dead to everyone?

No you didn't miss anything LOL.. it's like that only. .. 

The story we got from Dadi was that he abandoned Bhavna &kids and left to be married to a rich woman. And Maasab, who was left in a pregnant state, learned that he had died on the voyage to Dubai...

Then we see Maasab have a flashback about her running into him and his new wife.. which probably led to her vowing to bring her family up from the lurches to riches. She declares herself a widow, despite knowing that he was very much alive. 

First, when Shivpal appealed to Pari to let him see Maasab and apologize for his sins, he looked earnest and really remorseful. But he began to turn more and more sinister after each attempt to get closer to his ex wife.

   First he looked like he wanted to take all their riches, then he wanted some papers to ruin his ex wife completely. Angry 

Either the writers are confused, or this secret is unraveling into something else..! 

Mystery:;Whose grave was Maasab crying at after discovering how her ploys ruin Sattu and Pari's relationship?? Why was that grave so shocking to Shivpal?  

Shocked
Did Maasab have a relationship with another man? Sattu's father?

I hope I didn't confuse you further LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wensueGirlInTheCornerAV25

maryam.k Groupbie
maryam.k
maryam.k

Joined: 31 May 2014
Posts: 116

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Originally posted by maryam.k

Originally posted by sageflower7

Sattu and Pari falling in love is an awesome thing to see. Their chemistry is sparkling and very romantic. However, more secrets are kept by Pari and Dadi, and that makes me nervous. 
Especially after how Sattu reacted when he found out his mother's ploy to trick Pari into marrying Mastana.

This Shivpal sneaking about secret has to come out quick! 

same dear, i am nervous and i'm scared sattu and pari come close, completely in love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and the chemistry is fabDay DreamingStar. i just want the true to come out after the wedding. i do not want the truth to come between pari and sattu new beginning!!!Cry

Agreed! Especially since they made a point to show them straighten out all their misunderstandings, between Maasab-Pari, Maasab-Sattu,  Sattu-Pari, Maasa-Pari's family.  

Plus looks like Pari is already dressed up to get married (Hiba's Insta) but then this spoiler casts a cloudy shadow...

Apparently that secret Shivpal wants to expose is that Sattu isn't Maasab's own child?? Shocked

What..?

I have no idea where this is going...
Yes pari and sattu are already dressed up to get married. i am very confused i do not know if the secret is about sattu or maasab, if wi go with the promo maasab is not bhavna devi and with the spoiler sattu is not maasab own child.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

wensue Senior Member
wensue
wensue

Joined: 26 December 2011
Posts: 494

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

[QUOTE=wensue]I'm not getting it, maybe I missed something. If Shivpal abandoned his wife and kids years ago why is he hellbent on destroying her? Is it only because she has declared him dead to everyone?

No you didn't miss anything LOL.. it's like that only. .. 

The story we got from Dadi was that he abandoned Bhavna &kids and left to be married to a rich woman. And Maasab, who was left in a pregnant state, learned that he had died on the voyage to Dubai...

Then we see Maasab have a flashback about her running into him and his new wife.. which probably led to her vowing to bring her family up from the lurches to riches. She declares herself a widow, despite knowing that he was very much alive. 

First, when Shivpal appealed to Pari to let him see Maasab and apologize for his sins, he looked earnest and really remorseful. But he began to turn more and more sinister after each attempt to get closer to his ex wife.

   First he looked like he wanted to take all their riches, then he wanted some papers to ruin his ex wife completely. Angry 

Either the writers are confused, or this secret is unraveling into something else..! 

Mystery:;Whose grave was Maasab crying at after discovering how her ploys ruin Sattu and Pari's relationship?? Why was that grave so shocking to Shivpal?  

Shocked
Did Maasab have a relationship with another man? Sattu's father?

I hope I didn't confuse you further LOL

No you didn't, I've watched and understood everything you said it's just the revenge part that bugged me.  Would it be Maasab's real son's grave she viisited?   I guess we'll have to keep watching.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Joined: 06 February 2014
Posts: 8536

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wensue

Originally posted by sageflower7

[QUOTE=wensue]I'm not getting it, maybe I missed something. If Shivpal abandoned his wife and kids years ago why is he hellbent on destroying her? Is it only because she has declared him dead to everyone?

No you didn't miss anything LOL.. it's like that only. .. 

The story we got from Dadi was that he abandoned Bhavna &kids and left to be married to a rich woman. And Maasab, who was left in a pregnant state, learned that he had died on the voyage to Dubai...

Then we see Maasab have a flashback about her running into him and his new wife.. which probably led to her vowing to bring her family up from the lurches to riches. She declares herself a widow, despite knowing that he was very much alive. 

First, when Shivpal appealed to Pari to let him see Maasab and apologize for his sins, he looked earnest and really remorseful. But he began to turn more and more sinister after each attempt to get closer to his ex wife.

   First he looked like he wanted to take all their riches, then he wanted some papers to ruin his ex wife completely. Angry 

Either the writers are confused, or this secret is unraveling into something else..! 

Mystery:;Whose grave was Maasab crying at after discovering how her ploys ruin Sattu and Pari's relationship?? Why was that grave so shocking to Shivpal?  

Shocked
Did Maasab have a relationship with another man? Sattu's father?

I hope I didn't confuse you further LOL

No you didn't, I've watched and understood everything you said it's just the revenge part that bugged me.  Would it be Maasab's real son's grave she viisited?   I guess we'll have to keep watching.

Hey wensue !Smile

Looks like spoilers suggest that Maasab is not Bhavna , the wife of Shivpal,  but her twin sister. ..Shocked..

So she's not the men's mother and not Shivpal's wife. She must have been visiting Bhavna Devi's grave , that's why Shivpal was so shocked and his demeanor changed sinister.

But I don't see how that would make a disaster, well she would be the selfless aunt who raised her sister's kids as her own. 

The great reveal would fall flat as they accept all that she has done for the family..

Tense stuff, hope the TRP rewards them. CVs are trying hard to keep intrigue going,  this is way better than the 3 witches sabotaging Pari ..D'oh

Sattu though...Day Dreaming.. hope he has something meatier to do soon.. though Pearl rocks romance like fireworks..


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saatu confesses his feelings for Pari-Upcoming Track

Author: Ms.Tufani   Replies: 1   Views: 1117

Ms.Tufani 1 1117 26 March 2016 at 8:27am by ck1234

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index