Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cpatel90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think it's wrong to compare.
The Jungle Book is whole different thing, people are so much connected with the story and the characters. Above that it's well made. It's probably going to be the biggest Hollywood hit in India.

Not all Hollywood animation film works(BTW, TJB can't be called an animation film). Even though SRK lent his voice, Mr.Incredible didn't perform so well. Look at the business done by Kung FU Panda, it doesn't stand anywhere close to TJB. Captain America(of course it's not animated) is coming too, but it won't do as good as TJB.

So, it depends upon what kind of film is it. Aladdin, Lion King may perform as good as TJB but not all animated films can, even great ones.

If Bollywood could've made the same TJB, it would have crossed 100 crore in the three days may be more. But we still lack technology to do so.
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vissh_Kanya

why r u complaining dude...INDIA watches BAALVEER

🤣

ROFL true and it has a very high trp too
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The Jungle Book means childhood to me with great story, charecters and cartoons, not some random cockroaches and robots. I am looking forward to the Jungle Book.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The quality varies a LOT.

Simple!
Mutant_n_Proud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vissh_Kanya

why r u complaining dude...INDIA watches BAALVEER

🤣

damn this had me burst into laughter...thanks for cracking me up ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i talk about that few days ago the film beat all hindi film for the so called youth actor (next superstar ) and will cross airflit if continue this strong collection
imagine that 🤣
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In animation quality and content matters. Quality depend on budget and budget depend on return on investment, target market. .
So while doing comparision compare budget of movie .
TJB budget $175 million
Delhi safari $ 0.2 million
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its nt abt hw or bw...its abt content
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bazigar

In animation quality and content matters. Quality depend on budget and budget depend on return on investment, target market. .
So while doing comparision compare budget of movie .
TJB budget $175 million
Delhi safari $ 0.2 million

I disagree...if that's so how could hanuman released in 2005 managed to do good business... its budget was even half of delhi safari and quality wasn't that great either. people are obsessed with HW because like someone said it's easily accessible. 
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bollywood animation movies don't have much proportionate difference in terms of budget. They are mostly target niche audience , different segment like delhi safari to kids , hanuman to kids + religious inclined etc. and adult accompany them . Rarely any adult will see them in movie hall when he have choice of grand scale with quality content based movie like kung fu panda TJB etc. with same price point which appeal adult . its like choice between holly and bolly movie offering at same ticket price with a huge difference in content and quality which related to budget .