Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

15th April,2016:Written Update:Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Part 1

Bari Rani Maa is doing aarti of Maa Ambe. Swara prays for courage to protect her child. Ranaji does aarti and confesses he is drawn to Savitri. Meanwhile Savitri is in a horse driven chariot with Lakhan unaware of a timebomb in the chariot. Ranaji thinks that though Savitri is a stranger feel so drawn to her, whats the bond with her. Savitri thinks that her bond with Ranaji is for life and so she is back from death. She thinks that i know you have many questions but i will answer all questions today. I and you will be united today forever. 

RajMata is worried and senses something wrong about to happen. She prays to Maa for Gayatris protection. Rageshwari is doing aarti now. Lakhan tells Gayatri that her prayers will be answered today. Suddenly Ranaji hears horses. Bari Rani Maa smirks that now Gayatri will be destroyed forever. No one can save her. Ranaji is heading outside. Suddenly there is a blast. Ranaji watches shocked. Bari Rani Maa is delighted. All inside the palace are stunned and rush outside to see. Ranaji is shocked and goes to check the scene. He finds burnt shawl and realizes it belonged to Savitri. Bari Rani Maa smirks. Swara is shocked. Ranaji is almost shattered but notices Savitri walking to her. Bari Rani Maa is stunned and Ranaji relieved. Lakhan and Panditji are safe too. 

Flashback shown that while coming, Panditjis mala was broken and Lakhan stopped chariot to pick the rudraksh. Panditji and Gayatri got down to help too. Ranaji runs to Savitri and hugs her relieved. Bari Rani Maa is shocked and so are the others. He asks if she is fine. He asks who was trying to kill you. Bari Rani Maa escapes from there. Savitri takes Ranaji inside the palace.

Bari Rani Maa tells her man to blow up the pandit  before the truth is out. She swears to handle Savitri herself and expose her before all. Savitri says everyone around you are liars. They din tell you the truth of the day you were shot. Ranaji asks why repeat the old tale. Rageshwari fumes on Gayatri. Bari Rani Maa attempts to throw water on Savitri to expose her but RajMata stops her and says whats the hurry, the water may be less but its enough to sink you. Ranaji fumes on Savitri but she tries to stop her. Bari Rani Maa tells Ranaji not to pay any heed to Savitri but he tells her to speak out. Savitri says many people in this house have tried to hide the truth but they will realize their efforts are in vain. Bari Rani Maa's man points gun at the pandit. Savitri keeps making big statements when Lakhan stops Bari Rani Maa's man. Savitri asks Pandit to tell the truth to all. Pandit is hesitating while Bari Rani Maa keeps looking for her man. Savitri asks her why she is so worried. 

Pandit tells Ranaji that someone else was there with you three on that fateful day at the hill. Ranaji asks who. The pandit says Bari Rani Maa. Bari Rani Maa fakes innocence. Pandit tells Ranaji that Gayatri fired at you but the bullets were exchanged by Bari Rani Maa. All are shocked. Flashback shown of Bari Rani Maa telling the Pandit all the truth about the matter. Pandit says Bari Rani Maa and Rageshwari planned to kill you and Gayatri. Ranaji tells Bari Rani Maa, i loved you more than my own mom. RajMata says you considered poison to be potion. She has always betrayed you. She not only separated a husband and wife but a mother and son too. RajMata tells Bari Rani Maa she could have killed her but she snatched her son from her. Savitri tells Ranaji that story is not over. Rageshwari supported Bari Rani Maa in all this.

Part 2

Savitri says these two have ruined the peace of this palace. Bari Rani Maa keeps up the pretense and asks Ranaji how can he believe a pandit who only has a story. Whats the proof. Ranaji says I believe Savitri. Bari Rani Maa asks how do u know she is telling the truth. Ranaji says coz she has no reason to lie. Bari Rani Maa says thats the truth that Savitri has a deep bond with Amirkot, this palace & u.

Part 3

Bari Rani Maa says today i will turn Amavas moon to full moon. She splashes water on Savitri & the dark shade is wiped off. Ranaji and all watch shocked. Rageshwari says Gayatri is alive. Swarna is relieved. Ranaji feels a sharp headache. He asks all to stay away from him. Gayatri tells Ranaji to recollect.

Precap--- Gayatri is locked up & Ranaji comes to her & she asks why r u here..to bury the dead body of love. Ranaji says i want to believe u but u need to make me believe.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 15 April 2016 at 10:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3zahirlovepoogeet_9713ambbihaAngel-33jyoti06

Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update
Waiting for monday's episode
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610