Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Agar clash hota hai to kisko jyada nuksaan hoga ? Raees or Sultan (Page 3)

Poll Question: Agar clash hota hai to kisko jyada nuksaan hoga ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
28 [43.08%]
37 [56.92%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Joined: 02 November 2007
Posts: 63598

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
only SRK can deny Salman from having the records so he should release Raees and stop it from getting to 300cr

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Joined: 28 November 2011
Posts: 15523

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
audience , who cant efford to watch both movies at a time...Big smile
Laviee Senior Member
Laviee
Laviee

Joined: 08 October 2015
Posts: 450

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Honestly it will be Sultan..be it past records or  trailers of both the film Srk has always won against Salman..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

KhanYouGoAway IF-Dazzler
KhanYouGoAway
KhanYouGoAway

Joined: 17 December 2011
Posts: 3378

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Voted Raees by accident lol.  Definitely Sultan will suffer more imo
Skybully IF-Rockerz
Skybully
Skybully

Joined: 31 December 2015
Posts: 9966

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Probably Srk He needs Material to buy awards i Guess He needs to Get Real Award Before He run out of fuel. Tongue
ChotaBheem IF-Sizzlerz
ChotaBheem
ChotaBheem

Joined: 10 July 2012
Posts: 16909

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angrybread

Sultan/Salman
Shahrukh has nothing to loose  :
if movie performs badly ( which i highly doubt ) then also it won't matter as he is already written off by many even here on this forum ( for haters ) and he already has FAN this year which is praised critically for his fabulous performance ( for srk fans ) to compensate Big smile

But salman is all about numbers as his fans always defend with BO numbers and abhi shahrukh itna bhi dusted nahi hua hai ki woh sultan ke numbers me dent na laga sake LOL 

So definitely salman will get less BO numbers this year with clash .



AB and her sarcasm Embarrassed LOL

Originally posted by Laviee

Honestly it will be Sultan..be it past records or  trailers of both the film Srk has always won against Salman..

Shocked

Originally posted by StevieG7

Voted Raees by accident lol.  Definitely Sultan will suffer more imo

lets see

Originally posted by Skybully

Probably Srk He needs Material to buy awards i Guess He needs to Get Real Award Before He run out of fuel. Tongue

Get ready for SRK fan attack Shocked


angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Joined: 05 November 2012
Posts: 13823

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniRulz

Originally posted by angrybread

Sultan/Salman
Shahrukh has nothing to loose  :
if movie performs badly ( which i highly doubt ) then also it won't matter as he is already written off by many even here on this forum ( for haters ) and he already has FAN this year which is praised critically for his fabulous performance ( for srk fans ) to compensate Big smile

But salman is all about numbers as his fans always defend with BO numbers and abhi shahrukh itna bhi dusted nahi hua hai ki woh sultan ke numbers me dent na laga sake LOL 

So definitely salman will get less BO numbers this year with clash .


wanted to keep away from this topic but ABji I beg to differ the bold part..kitne post dikhaoon of SRK's BO numbers posted for defending him..rest is your opinion and I respect thatEmbarrassed
Might be but still salman is hailed as BO number king which unfortunately won 't happen with a clash...how can i forget number bhai Unhappy dimaagh ghoom jata hai itne numbers maarte hain WackoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 26343

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I m waiting for sultan trailer

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kounsi Parineeti jyada achi lagti hai ?

Author: ChotaBheem   Replies: 1   Views: 260

ChotaBheem 1 260 02 January 2016 at 3:20am by ZorZorSe
Kajol se maine jyada maar khayi hai in Dilwale: SRK

2

Author: YD.AH   Replies: 15   Views: 942

YD.AH 15 942 18 November 2015 at 7:17am by YD.AH
Agar ladkiyon main dimag hota to kya hota?

Author: --L--   Replies: 1   Views: 332

--L-- 1 332 09 November 2015 at 10:27pm by Coldplaying
Salman Khan na hota tu kya hota ?

2

Author: mahamabbas   Replies: 15   Views: 946

mahamabbas 15 946 27 July 2015 at 10:31am by MinzPie
Yun Hota Toh Kya Hota? - An article

2

Author: SecretKhabri420   Replies: 11   Views: 1324

SecretKhabri420 11 1324 31 August 2008 at 8:41am by SecretKhabri420

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index