INTENSE SAGA SCENE

Vishtilover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow! Finally we got a intense SaGa scene today.
started with a normal argument & Sagar turned it into a romantic one.
bina tujhe chue jab chahun tere rooh ko choo sakta hoon.OMG! What a dialouge.Vishal is damn good in these kind of scenes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivaanya thumbnail
That was the only scene I enjoyed tonight.Its only Vishal's superb acting skill is still compelling me to watch the show otherwise I have no hopes from this show,
Did u notice that he does VOICE MODULATION in these kind of intense and passionate scenes???He was terrific in all the lines and action and was looking damn gorgeous in white.

Very few actors can do voice modulation with perfection,I am glad that being such a young actor he is doing it flawlessly with so much ease.
Vishtilover thumbnail
[QUOTE=Shivaanya] That was the only scene I enjoyed tonight.Its only Vishal's superb acting skill is still compelling me to watch the show otherwise I have no hopes from this show,
Did u notice that he does VOICE MODULATION in these kind of intense and passionate scenes???He was terrific in all the lines and action and was looking damn gorgeous in white.

[DIV]Very few actors can do voice modulation with perfection,I am glad that being such a young actor he is doing it flawlessly with so m
yes Vishal has modulated his voice & it suited with the scene very well.i am just watching the show only for Vishal now.so i do nt care about the show anymore.
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Totally agreed.I just love the scene specially after he holds the pallu. Damb hot and good.❤️

Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vishtilover

Same here. It has really become one hopeless show but Vishal as Sagar still the charmer pushing us to watch.

Vishtilover thumbnail
Vishtilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Totally agreed.I just love the scene specially after he holds the pallu. Damb hot and good.❤️

Sagar never misses a chance to get close with his Gangaa.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely loved loved this Saga scene! and loved today's epi!
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I totally loved SaGa scene❤️...so intense and sizzling😳
SaGa chemistry sets screen on fire.
Spectacular performance by Vishal and Aditi.

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very very intense scene. I totally agree with you. Vishal's voice modulation, his stance when holding the pallu, the way the finger movers all over Aditi's face...gosh, the actor is doing a wonderful job...
What I loved the most was Madhvi getting her just from Janvi... A shocker for Madhvi but well said by Janvi...

Now Janvi understands where Sagar is with Gangga. Even without physically touching her, he said he would touch Gangga's soul... Kudos to the CVs...👏👏