Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

glimpse into why gaikwad sisters have cold war

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
so kalyani developing feelings for vikrant 
from precap today seems like saurabh loves kalyani 
ketki loves saurabh 
so ketki will get upset jealous and angry that vikrant insulted saurabh and that saurabh loves kalyani not her. 
3rd angle why vikrant is so angry and blunt. spoilers say he is already married😒
Edited by -Priya- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for info, Priya!
Will see today's episode online & then give my comment.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Apparently Lataji had an affair with a married director, who died young? Again a rumor I heard lately. Someone even mentioned a name. So Vikrant may be playing that character. I cant believe that even now the makers keep denying this story is inspired by the Mangeshkar sisters. It's SO obvious that it is.
Even their Dad was a stage actor and singer and died when Lataji was 14. The family later moved to Mumbai and she started playback singing in movies, before that even she had done some acting. Ashaji eloped with Lataji's manager. She was only 16. It;s quite similar. Not exactly the same clearly, but too similar to pretend this is not their story, or at least inspired by the same! 

Yes Keteki will feel jealous to know Sourabh is in love with her "Classic beauty" sister Kalyani! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Apparently Lataji had an affair with a married director, who died young? Again a rumor I heard lately. Someone even mentioned a name. So Vikrant may be playing that character. I cant believe that even now the makers keep denying this story is inspired by the Mangeshkar sisters. It's SO obvious that it is.

Even their Dad was a stage actor and singer and died when Lataji was 14. The family later moved to Mumbai and she started playback singing in movies, before that even she had done some acting. Ashaji eloped with Lataji's manager. She was only 16. It;s quite similar. Not exactly the same clearly, but too similar to pretend this is not their story, or at least inspired by the same! 

Yes Keteki will feel jealous to know Sourabh is in love with her "Classic beauty" sister Kalyani! 

they cant officially say it maybe. lata and asha will get pissed
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

denying is to escape law.
if they agree on inspiration.. chances are there that lata or asha may sue them