New spoiler - Sid finds about Yash-Amol's duo, Amol kidnaps Roshni

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-2529-a

Jamai Raja: Yash's master mind behind Amol's entry in Sid (Ravi Dubey)-Roshni's (Nia Sharma) life 

The upcoming episode will show that Amol has entered Sid and Roshni's life with hidden intentions.

Sid has found that Amol has some evil intentions but tries to find the real person behind Amol.

Sid and Roshni's problems are increasing as Amol had come to stay at DD's house.

Sid soon finds that Yash is the master mind behind Amol's entry in their lives.

Sid will again struggle to save his family from Yash's evil intentions.

Yash returns 

Yash and Amol will soon plan Roshni's kidnapping to threaten Sid about it.

Amol will force Roshni to give divorce to Sid and will plan to get married to Roshni.

Let's see how will Sid save his wife and family from Yash and Amol's evil plans.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.

What the hell are they showing. In every track SidNi divorce and Roshni marriage. JR is boring now. Dont fell like watching it anymore.
thanks abhi this news looks true let see
they gave spoiler for whole track😆 
TFS..last part I don't think :p..
Let's see
Originally posted by Purni12

TFS..last part I don't think :p..
Let's see
even i think last part is not true ..if roshni is kidnapped they should threaten sid to divorce roshni na😆 
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

even i think last part is not true ..if roshni is kidnapped they should threaten sid to divorce roshni na😆 
A hahah.. Yaa😆 I don't think so ..this wil.happen..if it happens this s d same of kunal track..icvs r not so mad to show d same thing again😆 so.. 
Last part of this track would be difeent ..nr romal won't get married ever
Originally posted by Purni12

A hahah.. Yaa😆 I don't think so ..this wil.happen..if it happens this s d same of kunal track..icvs r not so mad to show d same thing again😆 so.. 
Last part of this track would be difeent ..nr romal won't get married ever
so soon yash face wont come out soon...mohit as villain didnt click so they brought new character ..so i dont think yash will be shown as mastermind to SidNi so soon