Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

15.4.2016 ep (Page 4)

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose35

The purpose of surrogacy is loud and clear now...to keep Shagun in the show and that too, in a pivotal role, perhaps more important than FL and ML.
I don't blame the CVs  if they are being pressurized to write tracks surrounding this one character... don't expect creativity at a place where nepotism of this level exists. 

Was it not enough to just keep her in show? Was it really important to bring her in the middle of Ishra? 

We all know Mani is temporary. But Shagun...ughhh...Angry
@ bold Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyGBSCmischief

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
One thing I want to say that Shagun told ruhi that all that happens in films ...but pihu being a child ran away and Raman shouted at Shagun and shagun told him may be you can explain ...Raman and audience haters here want to blame Shagun for insignificant things
gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

Nidhi ws nimrit yday.. cops were calin her nimrit..
Is it me only ?
yes it ws nimrit...
livingFree_Urv Senior Member
livingFree_Urv
livingFree_Urv

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Really  feeling bad for Ruhi ... amount of hurt ..pain she went thru rather still going thru is unimaginable... her past keep hounding her... all the torture she tolerates .everything keep building up inside her as hatred for IshRa ...it will take a lot of time n effort for her to get out of this trauma even after being rescued ...

love IshRU unspoken bond ...that connect that ishu feels for ruhan  on the other hand deep inside ruhan also have the same connect for his ishima just the pain ..frustration n that sense of betrayal has over powered his feelings

Pihu's acting is really getting on my nerves now ...she is too much ..that girl don't know when to quit n others keep on encouraging her  rather thn helping her to get out of her addiction

i don't understand Raman's love for his kids ...in the beginning he had so much hatred for ruhi  for a petty reason that she reminded him of his x wife ...thn at one time he used to love adi so much that he cease to see whats right n wrong all that mattered to him was adi ..but now his behavior towards adi has also changed .. now for pihu he just don't know when to say NO ..i understand he loves her a lot but that doesn't mean u ruin kid's life

whats the need of shagun? in season 1 ruhi was also raised without her mother ..rather she dint had her father's love too ..she was raised by the family mem ...so y nt same cud b done with pihu moreovr this time pihu have her father's  love too ...so y shagun had to leave manoj n come to bhallas for pihu ... or the truth is pihu is just a way to get entry in to bhallas .shagun is one character who always give negative vibes no matter how good she try to act

i dint like raman beating romi ... he don't learn from his  mistakes... every situation can't be handled with   same solution of beating ...first of all toshiji did everything purposely ..when u hate iyers so much whats the need to instigate them...its romi who chose iyers over the bhallas so y targeting iyers .Raman's impulsive behavior is the reason y romi is like this today ... what all raman said to romi before leap was really uncalled for ..he beat the crap out of that poor chap n this finally lead him to rebel .

i like this new romi ..he is more mature n more understanding ... he has started taking responsibilities and also finally he did something on his own in life of course way he chose will  eventually lead him in trouble but seeing from where he came from he really did something good with his life in last 7 yrs ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona-ramishiGBSCBoo2014mischiefsudha_suresshMdwstDivianTanz_Divz

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

One thing I want to say that Shagun told ruhi that all that happens in films ...but pihu being a child ran away and Raman shouted at Shagun and shagun told him may be you can explain ...Raman and audience haters here want to blame Shagun for insignificant things

Kya kare uska chehra dekhkar Raman aur audience ka dimaag kharaab ho jaata haiROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9Mona-sanayhm0001ramishiGBSCmischiefBoo2014sudha_suresshgargpoosvati12DivianTanz_Divz

brihati Goldie
brihati
brihati

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Originally posted by swatica

Nidhi ws nimrit yday.. cops were calin her nimrit..
Is it me only ?
yes it ws nimrit...

May be ruhi became ruhan just like that only Nidhi became nimrit just to hide identity of them
lamhia_64 Groupbie
lamhia_64
lamhia_64

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramishi

In my opnion pihu is getting spoiled...this much of addiction to serials at the age of 7 is not a good sign.
Pihu wants her parents remarriage after getting inspired from tv showShocked...and Xena is no mood to make her understand...it clearly means she is very keen on remarrying raman and will use pihu later for her advantage.

Still waiting for the clarification from Cvs regarding faking sharam relationship in front of pihuConfused...not sure if they are faking it in front of the whole world as well.

Don't want to argue about who is wrong and who is right but raman should not beat romi for everything...he is not a kid any more and everybody has a tolerance limit...

From the precap it looks like ishra mu has already been started...waiting for ishitas action after this and ramans reaction after finding ishita is alive.

Lets see whether Xena keeps on wearing sindoor and mangalsutra even in absence of pihuWink

It's very true she tooo much in series it doesn't give good example and why raman refused adi for traveling with him and agreed for pihu not good thing to sagrigate kids. Another where's this story heading with Ishu coming and going so what's the meaning of the story it's not fun to bring her back in Raman life cause what about shagun is she just substitute like Suhani. Yuvraj and soumya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishiGBSC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index