Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@ Lakshmi thank you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasium

himapriya Senior Member
himapriya
himapriya

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Yaar!!! Koyi iss Xena ko kidnap kar do!!! It's high time and I am not able to bear her any more... AngryAngry... Saaf saaf dikh raha hai ki use Raman se shadi karne ka bahut mann hai!!! Xena,,, Baksh do puttar ko!!!Angry!!
 Now this chipku will follow Raman till Australia for sure... AngryAngryAngry Ishita MU Sharam are married!!!ShockedShocked!! This is followed by Raman MU Ishita with that Shani!!!AngryAngry!!! Sick CV's !!AngryAngryAngry! How long will you separate our Ishra!!!DeadDead Dying to see them together!!!CryCryCry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipeMona-Love9sanayhm0001ramishimischief-AngryBird-ishra_bestluvsvati12-K.13-Mdwst

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by himapriya

Yaar!!! Koyi iss Xena ko kidnap kar do!!! It's high time and I am not able to bear her any more... AngryAngry... Saaf saaf dikh raha hai ki use Raman se shadi karne ka bahut mann hai!!! Xena,,, Baksh do puttar ko!!!Angry!!
 Now this chipku will follow Raman till Australia for sure... AngryAngryAngry Ishita MU Sharam are married!!!ShockedShocked!! This is followed by Raman MU Ishita with that Shani!!!AngryAngry!!! Sick CV's !!AngryAngryAngry! How long will you separate our Ishra!!!DeadDead Dying to see them together!!!CryCryCry

Ishu already mu that these 2 are married.
rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
The purpose of surrogacy is loud and clear now...to keep Shagun in the show and that too, in a pivotal role, perhaps more important than FL and ML.
I don't blame the CVs  if they are being pressurized to write tracks surrounding this one character... don't expect creativity at a place where nepotism of this level exists. 

Was it not enough to just keep her in show? Was it really important to bring her in the middle of Ishra? 

We all know Mani is temporary. But Shagun...ughhh...Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MreddyMona-ramishiBoo2014ishitaruhimischiefmaduragymhasiumMdwst

himapriya Senior Member
himapriya
himapriya

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by himapriya

Ishu already mu that these 2 are married.
Yes yaar!!! All this is because of that stupid Xena and that Pihu's marriage jaap!!!  Inspired from daily soaps!!ShockedShockedShocked!! What the hell are the Bhalla's doing instead of stopping Pihu from watching that serials... I am damn sure those all serials are EK's stupid creative craps!!!Dead!! OuchOuch
 I think now that Shani will again force Ishita to move on as raman and Sahgun are married (as they thought)!!AngryAngry!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishimaduragymhasiumMdwst

ishitaruhi Goldie
ishitaruhi
ishitaruhi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Just seeing the attitude of pihu, I m just wondering when she is such a serialholic then why she didn't demand sleeping with sharam ?why she not questions about shagun living in another room or they act in front of pihu ?
Don't wanna imagine these all but seeing the desperation of pihu to follow every sequence of serial it's just came into my mind.
Bdw what CV try to convey us through pihu dialogue that 2nd wedding (that too theme wedding) is formula for higher trp.?? But whose 2 nd wedding sharam or ISHRA???
Poor adi Cry
But he is mature enough to handle this.
Ruhaan ready to accept the hell coz of betrayal of her ishima.
Shagun backbiting raman in parenting Ouch
RAMAN kept quiet Wink
But I don't like it why RAMAN is spoiling pihu,I agree he is like that wen he loves someone he loves like this but in this pihu becoming a spoilbrat and ziddi .no wonder why shagun can't nurture pihu like ishima did for ruhi,the nature vs nurture concept is not applicable in this case.
ISHITA managed both shagun child who wer not a toodler but shagun can't handle it ISHITA's one child that too wen she have the opportunity to raise her(pihu) from the very beginning of her(pihu) life .
Wonder ...How come the unofficial N just pretended wedding's news flow to Australia. If people of Australia believed that sharam r married then how come India wale log is not assuming they are married. It's obvious unke society ke log don't believe they r married that's why "ijjat of shagun " wali baat uthi HAI.
Waise kal we will see how the mu of sharam marriage CV will create.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9ramishimaduragymhasium

aprdkp Groupbie
aprdkp
aprdkp

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
After the leads meet there should not be long mu because they should take care of ruhi who suffered a lot for 7 years they should concentrate on kids giving importance to leads like how they bring out ruhi from mental and physical pressure which she suffered from nidhi as well as adhi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona-sanayhm0001ramishimaduragymhasiumMdwst-K.13-

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Nidhi ws nimrit yday.. cops were calin her nimrit..
Is it me only ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index