India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

15.4.2016 ep (Page 2)

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
The precapConfused its heartbreaking... mu started.. she will distance herself when she sees Raman.. 
Stupid pihu and bhallas... shagun as raman's wifeAngry
Worse bit is Raman after seeing ishita alive and with mani might get so pissed that he will not clear her doubt...
This separation is never ending... plz cvs get our ishra back together

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 15 April 2016 at 10:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoLove9Mona-ramishi-AngryBird-maduragymhasium-K.13-svati12

curepipe Groupbie
curepipe
curepipe

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Ishra reunion is not for tomorrow!!!!!! MU will be followed by more MU and we viewers will have to wait patiently for MU to be cleared between them.But I think that even though there will be MU between them Ruhi condition will make them forget their MU and come together to cure Ruhi as we know both love Ruhi a lot .They can do anything to bring happiness in Ruhi's life .But personally I would have love to see them reunite due to their everlasting bond not just for their love for their children.Perhaps I am expecting too much from the producers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojomegha2227Love9Mona-sanayhm0001ramishimischiefsnehaseshanUmeraTariqmaduragymhasiumsvati12-K.13-

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I think raman doesnt want to attached emotionally with anyone...thats y always rude...bt pihu doesnt know anything so he behaves nicely ...n yes she is ishita's daughter ..this is the reason too...
Wen he ws drunk he ws rude to adi..infect he shared his pain with him...though he doesnt even share with mihir now...n adi ..he understands his papa ..wat he is going through ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojojhansi26sanayhm0001ramishimaduragymhasiumtraveller_girl-K.13-svati12

maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
nice review dear

really feel bad for adi  but i have a feeling that raman see ishu in him ( care and always there for raman like ishu moreover raman tried to away from ishu memories but still unable to so he intentionally avoiding him )

previous episodes also we see one who raman open up his feeling  is adi even not his mother

so he will changed when he know his life  and love is alive

what romi did is wrong insulting his mother in front of all ( moreover he know both of them they are separated but still miss each other ( toshiji and mr iyer ) in olden days their fight is main basement of their friendship)  so better he stayed out of it  but involve himself make matter worse

what raman did is wrong by slapping him on in front of all ( i agree he grow up but still he is spoil child for raman ( more than his child  ) moreover slap is necessity  to make him perfect ( now romi take us wrong in future he will realize )

more than happy after seeing olv there ishu see  raman (face in tv miss him badly)  scene after long time we get chance to see some  ishra  flashback scene ( but cvs again make worse by involving twist that ishu mu raman that moved on )

i am hurt but story has to moved on

moreover unable to see yhm without ishra scene CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

they can fight or mu each other or any nokjok are anything ( whatever it is )

i want them badly on screen together scene

when they come back together every problem has solution ( more than positive vibes )

eagerly waiting for their comeback

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipesanayhm0001ramishi-K.13-svati12traveller_girl

Mreddy Senior Member
Mreddy
Mreddy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by curepipe

Ishra reunion is not for tomorrow!!!!!! MU will be followed by more MU and we viewers will have to wait patiently for MU to be cleared between them.But I think that even though there will be MU between them Ruhi condition will make them forget their MU and come together to cure Ruhi as we know both love Ruhi a lot .They can do anything to bring happiness in Ruhi's life .But personally I would have love to see them reunite due to their everlasting bond not just for their love for their children.Perhaps I am expecting too much from the producers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 it could have happened in the 11pm slot but not in the 7:30 slot.  Showing all sorts of taboo topics and torture is ok at this slot but sensible relationships is not.  They made the mistake of coming together for a child, so both their equation was screwed from the beginning.  No respect from Raman and no trust from Ishita.  Why make the same mistake again of coming together for Ruhi or kids.  It should be their choice not a compromise.  But we won't get that.  Even Sharam should because they both want it not for Pihu and not a compromise.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

curepipejhansi26ramishimaduragymhasium-K.13-

maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by curepipe

agree completely dear

like you i also want them to unite for themselves

hope the best

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

curepiperamishiMdwst

maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mdwst

stern warning from naagin to ru..."stop using  social media"
Apparently Ishu called the cops.
Ruhaan wants to open up but after seeing Ishu, she goes ballistic 
Ruhi denies allegations against nidhi, Again hit and miss naagin and Ishu meeting.
So Ishu feels the connection with Ruhaan and tells aaliya that may be she wronged her some wAy and may be Ruhaan is threatened.

Raman reprimands Ramachandran for running the company in his wife's name? ..  Really .. Raman you did the same thing..but now looks like you are regretting that decision. So he has assumed that the owner is married.

Pihu brings up the marriage topic between Raman and Shagun ...why? Coz she has not seen their wedding ..plus Telly soaps had a major influence .."where couple get married  atleast thrice ?!" ..Shocked.,. So what's the necessity to hide Ishu's identity here?..clearly this kids knows everything. Raman was irritated and asked Shagun to talk to pihu...she feels bad?! Shocked.Raman wanted pihu's mom ( Shagun) to talk to pihu and make her understand. So Raman himself called Shagun  as " pihu's mom"..

. Now this is interesting nature vs nurture here ...
Adi feels disappointed for his dad has refused  to take him to Australia. Pihu requests Shagun to give the list for her wedding . So now  Shagun asks  that Raman should not mu her?!

Enter the new and the  3 rd mihika 
Guess romi and mihika are visiting the iyers...Mrs. Bhalla feels bad..really..woman you are not letting their grand child bond with them..you are feeling bad?,..you need to just shut up and be quiet...what goes around comes  around.
I iyers r happy and bless Romi and mihika.

Precap - Ishu comes to know that Shagun is ramans wife.!... From tv..so the media is out with the news that sharam are married couples. She's heartbroken, Cryas predicted Ishu MU sharam, happened...so Ruhaan to be rescued..is it going to be Sirf- ruhi.ke liye from her side... Let's c what Raman feels after he sees Ishu and mani together.

So surrogacy was not what we expected - they made pihu sharam's 3 rd child...with the actual identity of the real mother hidden,  so Shagun IS the mother of all 3 Ramans kids. 

About ishitas reaction after hearing the marriage news- looks like she has accepted it, internalized it, just like ..." I'm not his first love, I can't give him the child, but Shagun can, I'm always his second wife..never his first".. That simmi convo she had after knowing that Shagun is carrying ramans child.  She will decide not to interfere in their life ...she slowly going back into her shell, which will be complete once she comes to know about pihu not knowing about her and that Raman and Bhalla's have hidden her identity from pihu. Hope we get her pov tomorrow.

Raman mu Ishita and mani  - I'm doubtful about that...Ishita does  not wear any jewelry related to a married lady..not  even bindi. Raman knows their relationship very well..even during Singapore track..mani told Raman , "he cannot handle Ishita as she's changed", but he will be furious with her...if he mu's  her..then Raman, does not know Ishu at all.

Get ready for the repeat of classic Ishra scenes..where Raman used Ishita to taunt shagun..but now it's role reversal.
Ruhi- ke- liye from Ishu's side, for now.
Just like how  Raman used to say " you are ruhi's mom " to Ishu
Today he said " you are pihu's" mom to shagun
Nature vs nurture on...it will definitely be interesting...
Will we get a proper explanation from Raman and bhallas for hiding the identity of pihu's real mom from pihu?!

Overall..ok episode 

liked your review dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mreddy

maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivangi838

a very blah kinda epiConfused
ruhi wants 2 tell abt her condition but her anger and hate towards ishu stops her and she is back to hellCry. nidhi-ishu face off avoided as expected.Confused

ishu feels ruhan hates her ..they have a connection and i am glad she feels dat way..hope she reaches ruhi's truth soon.Smile alia was right too ishu cannot see anyone in pain..thats her quality what to do??LOL

raman wants ISHRA at any cost and now will negotiate himself. looks like there is a mystery behind ramachandra and name ishra..will get 2 knw as story progresses.Confused

pihu's shaadi jaap is irritatingAngry and raman is pissed of wid shagun.LOL.she gives him attitude ulta in a way saying agar mujhse shaadi nahi karoge toh khud sambhalo apni beti ko..LOL her swings are epic man.LOLDeadAngry

did not like how raman was rude 2 adi but adi understands it. Smileraman's center of universe is pihu and if pihu brings ishra together Wink..then i feel raman won't be able 2 resist even if he wants to.

for now only pihu is going wid raman..phew sigh of relief for now.LOL

romi does nt even greet his mom..that was not nice really but mrs bhalla was wrong too in dat chicken stunt...Ouchbut ya mrs iyer and mrs bhalla ka fighting style abhi bhi same hai.LOL

romi-mihika wants 2 marry and iyers agree..what other option do they have really?LOLLOL LOL wondering i this marriage is gonna happen or ishu's entry into their lives will disrupt everything again??Confused

romi was rude wid toshi and raman being raman did what was right.Smile..slapped his chota bhai for disrespecting their mother..but point to be noted romi cud not slap raman in return..Shocked.why?? he  still cannot do this to his bhai...some feelings are hidden for sure respect and love both.EmbarrassedWink

raman is cold wid everybody and even wid adi..only ishita can change dis no one else.Cry

precap was shocking and heartbreakingBroken Heart..maybe ishu first saw raman and got emotional but got the shock of her life when she saw shagun as raman's wifeCryCryShocked...her reaction is apt ..she is broken but now wud feel raman has d right to move on as 4 him she is dead and ishu now wud try and divert her mind to mani's company to keep her mind off raman's thoughts..OuchConfusedshe wud ignore raman when she sees him ..comes face to face as she wud feel he is someone's husband now and raman also will mu ishita abt maniDead and two will keep dragging themselves away from each other till some outsider clears their mu..waiting 2 c how it goes.LOL

hope mani also does something good 2 unite ishra and fulfills his thing as a friend. how ruhi and pihu play a role remains 2 be seen. Smile

ps- want to drag raman off to australia asap so that we cud see what next... this separation is killing me literally.CryCry

pps- i am waiting 4 new olvs too...want 2 c what pihu does next and if we move closer 2 ishra face off or not.Confused

superb review dear

love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi838

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index