traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry for the late review
Ep begins with officer coming and questioning Nidhi and taking to Ruhaan alone.

Yesterday's precap scene...

Ishita asks if Ruhaan is ok?

Somehow Ruhaan shrugs off and tells Nidhi is good and the officer leaves.

Raman talks to Mihir about the company and tells I will personally go and meet the owner in Australia.

Ishita feels some sort of connection with Ruhaan and feels that she knows him since long and hates her.
(How correctly Ishita caught it ๐Ÿ˜›)

Shagun Pihu scene...Pihu talks about the marriage scene in the show 
She says she is going to talk to her papa now.

Romi goes and meets the Iyers
Toshiji feels angry and irritated that he met the neighbours and not his mum.

Raman doesn't let Adi come along with him but agreed fir Pihu to come.
Pihu asks Shagun to give the marriage shopping list as raman looks on.

Shagun and raman argue about what Pihu told.
He tells to make Pihu understand and forget all this theme wedding.

Romi talks to Iyers about his wedding.
Amma and appa accept it gladly.

Toshiji and Amma argue like before over the chicken bones kept outside.
Romi tells toshiji to tell sorry as it is her mistake. 
Raman comes there,he gets angry and slaps him.

Precap...Ishita says Shagun is raman's wife.
Mani tries to wipe her tears but she goes off telling I am ok.

Do comment your views ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by traveller_girl - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In my opnion pihu is getting spoiled...this much of addiction to serials at the age of 7 is not a good sign.
Pihu wants her parents remarriage after getting inspired from tv show๐Ÿ˜ฒ...and Xena is no mood to make her understand...it clearly means she is very keen on remarrying raman and will use pihu later for her advantage.

Still waiting for the clarification from Cvs regarding faking sharam relationship in front of pihu๐Ÿ˜•...not sure if they are faking it in front of the  whole world as well.

Don't want to argue about who is wrong and who is right but raman should not beat romi for everything...he is not a kid any more and everybody has a tolerance limit...

From the precap it looks like ishra mu has already been started...waiting for ishitas action after this and ramans reaction after finding ishita is alive.

Lets see whether Xena keeps on wearing sindoor and mangalsutra even in  absence of pihu or not๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by ramishi - 8 years ago
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MU has started n im sure nw shagun vl land in australia n raman wud nt b knowing bout it..
n ishita wud c dem happy wid pihu...n it vl exaggerate...
so dnt knw whethr adi wud land up or nt..
n i guess toshiji vl send shagun or pihu vl cal her..

hope adi lands up too...atlst sumone wud b dere for ishita..
baaki al r agst her...
raman ruhi pihu shgun..
prajnyaprabhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramishi

In my opnion pihu is getting spoiled...this much of addiction to serials at the age of 7 is not a good sign.

Pihu wants her parents remarriage after getting inspired from tv show๐Ÿ˜ฒ...and Xena is no mood to make her understand...it clearly means she is very keen on remarrying raman and will use pihu later for her advantage.

Still waiting for the clarification from Cvs regarding faking sharam relationship in front of pihu๐Ÿ˜•...not sure if they are faking it in front of the  whole world as well.

Don't want to argue about who is wrong and who is right but raman should not beat romi for everything...he is not a kid any more and everybody has a tolerance limit...

From the precap it looks like ishra mu has already been started...waiting for ishitas action after this and ramans reaction after finding ishita is alive.

Lets see whether Xena keeps on wearing sindoor and mangalsutra even in  absence of pihu๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes yaar ur completely right..how can those stupid so called elders like toshiji and her husband and even raman for that matter, allow that kid to watch those serials ?? Its disgusting ๐Ÿคข I feel that Ruhi and Pihu are sketched the same..nautanki..too oversmart for their age ๐Ÿ˜• I'm liking Romi's character now..he seems more responsible and dutiful not like before..hope ISHRA clear their MU in a nice manner and be together again ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
stern warning from naagin to ru..."stop using  social media"
Apparently Ishu called the cops.
Ruhaan wants to open up but after seeing Ishu, she goes ballistic 
Ruhi denies allegations against nidhi, Again hit and miss naagin and Ishu meeting.
So Ishu feels the connection with Ruhaan and tells aaliya that may be she wronged her some wAy and may be Ruhaan is threatened.

Raman reprimands Ramachandran for running the company in his wife's name? ..  Really .. Raman you did the same thing..but now looks like you are regretting that decision. So he has assumed that the owner is married.

Pihu brings up the marriage topic between Raman and Shagun ...why? Coz she has not seen their wedding ..plus Telly soaps had a major influence .."where couple get married  atleast thrice ?!" ..๐Ÿ˜ฒ.,. So what's the necessity to hide Ishu's identity here?..clearly this kids knows everything. Raman was irritated and asked Shagun to talk to pihu...she feels bad?! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.Raman wanted pihu's mom ( Shagun) to talk to pihu and make her understand. So Raman himself called Shagun  as " pihu's mom"..

. Now this is interesting nature vs nurture here ...
Adi feels disappointed for his dad has refused  to take him to Australia. Pihu requests Shagun to give the list for her wedding . So now  Shagun asks  that Raman should not mu her?!

Enter the new and the  3 rd mihika 
Guess romi and mihika are visiting the iyers...Mrs. Bhalla feels bad..really..woman you are not letting their grand child bond with them..you are feeling bad?,..you need to just shut up and be quiet...what goes around comes  around.
I iyers r happy and bless Romi and mihika.

Precap - Ishu comes to know that Shagun is ramans wife.!... From tv..so the media is out with the news that sharam are married couples. She's heartbroken, ๐Ÿ˜ญas predicted Ishu MU sharam, happened...so Ruhaan to be rescued..is it going to be Sirf- ruhi.ke liye from her side... Let's c what Raman feels after he sees Ishu and mani together.

So surrogacy was not what we expected - they made pihu sharam's 3 rd child...with the actual identity of the real mother hidden,  so Shagun IS the mother of all 3 Ramans kids. 

About ishitas reaction after hearing the marriage news- looks like she has accepted it, internalized it, just like ..." I'm not his first love, I can't give him the child, but Shagun can, I'm always his second wife..never his first".. That simmi convo she had after knowing that Shagun is carrying ramans child.  She will decide not to interfere in their life ...she slowly going back into her shell, which will be complete once she comes to know about pihu not knowing about her and that Raman and Bhalla's have hidden her identity from pihu. Hope we get her pov tomorrow.

Raman mu Ishita and mani  - I'm doubtful about that...Ishita does  not wear any jewelry related to a married lady..not  even bindi. Raman knows their relationship very well..even during Singapore track..mani told Raman , "he cannot handle Ishita as she's changed", but he will be furious with her...if he mu's  her..then Raman, does not know Ishu at all.

Get ready for the repeat of classic Ishra scenes..where Raman used Ishita to taunt shagun..but now it's role reversal.
Ruhi- ke- liye from Ishu's side, for now.
Just like how  Raman used to say " you are ruhi's mom " to Ishu
Today he said " you are pihu's" mom to shagun
Nature vs nurture on...it will definitely be interesting...
Will we get a proper explanation from Raman and bhallas for hiding the identity of pihu's real mom from pihu?!

Overall..ok episode 

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Pihu is too much addicted to daily soap at the age of 7... This is really wrong..
Shagun ws miffed today...
Ishita mu raman n raman too will mu ishita soon
I m sure xena will go to aussie ...more complecation...
Dont know wats in store for us...i want ishra together ...cant c them separate...
sudha_suressh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't understand Raman's wierd love for his kids..once he was so mad for ADI and ready to do any thing to please him with out thinking weather it's right or wrong ..his blind love only spoiled him more ...he was not like tht with ruhi ..I taught since ADI was separated frm him and he was his first born so he was more attached to him(tht was not rite either ) but now he was ignoring ADI and showing blind love for pihu ...how can he be partial with his kids..if he can behave normal with pihu then why not ADI ..
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
a very blah kinda epi๐Ÿ˜•
ruhi wants 2 tell abt her condition but her anger and hate towards ishu stops her and she is back to hell๐Ÿ˜ญ. nidhi-ishu face off avoided as expected.๐Ÿ˜•

ishu feels ruhan hates her ..they have a connection and i am glad she feels dat way..hope she reaches ruhi's truth soon.๐Ÿ˜Š alia was right too ishu cannot see anyone in pain..thats her quality what to do??๐Ÿ˜†

raman wants ISHRA at any cost and now will negotiate himself. looks like there is a mystery behind ramachandra and name ishra..will get 2 knw as story progresses.๐Ÿ˜•

pihu's shaadi jaap is irritating๐Ÿ˜ก and raman is pissed of wid shagun.๐Ÿ˜†.she gives him attitude ulta in a way saying agar mujhse shaadi nahi karoge toh khud sambhalo apni beti ko..LOL her swings are epic man.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

did not like how raman was rude 2 adi but adi understands it. ๐Ÿ˜Šraman's center of universe is pihu and if pihu brings ishra together ๐Ÿ˜‰..then i feel raman won't be able 2 resist even if he wants to.

for now only pihu is going wid raman..phew sigh of relief for now.๐Ÿ˜†

romi does nt even greet his mom..that was not nice really but mrs bhalla was wrong too in dat chicken stunt...but ya mrs iyer and mrs bhalla ka fighting style abhi bhi same hai.๐Ÿ˜†

romi-mihika wants 2 marry and iyers agree..what other option do they have really?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† LOL wondering i this marriage is gonna happen or ishu's entry into their lives will disrupt everything again??๐Ÿ˜•

romi was rude wid toshi and raman being raman did what was right.๐Ÿ˜Š..slapped his chota bhai for disrespecting their mother..but point to be noted romi cud not slap raman in return..๐Ÿ˜ฒ.why?? he  still cannot do this to his bhai...some feelings are hidden for sure respect and love both.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

raman is cold wid everybody and even wid adi..only ishita can change dis no one else.๐Ÿ˜ญ

precap was shocking and heartbreaking๐Ÿ’”..maybe ishu first saw raman and got emotional but got the shock of her life when she saw shagun as raman's wife๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...her reaction is apt ..she is broken but now wud feel raman has d right to move on as 4 him she is dead and ishu now wud try and divert her mind to mani's company to keep her mind off raman's thoughts..๐Ÿ˜•she wud ignore raman when she sees him ..comes face to face as she wud feel he is someone's husband now and raman also will mu ishita abt mani๐Ÿคข and two will keep dragging themselves away from each other till some outsider clears their mu..waiting 2 c how it goes.๐Ÿ˜†

hope mani also does something good 2 unite ishra and fulfills his thing as a friend. how ruhi and pihu play a role remains 2 be seen. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ps- want to drag raman off to australia asap so that we cud see what next... this separation is killing me literally.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

pps- i am waiting 4 new olvs too...want 2 c what pihu does next and if we move closer 2 ishra face off or not.๐Ÿ˜•

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The precap๐Ÿ˜• its heartbreaking... mu started.. she will distance herself when she sees Raman.. 
Stupid pihu and bhallas... shagun as raman's wife๐Ÿ˜ก
Worse bit is Raman after seeing ishita alive and with mani might get so pissed that he will not clear her doubt...
This separation is never ending... plz cvs get our ishra back together
Edited by ishra_bestluv - 8 years ago
curepipe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ishra reunion is not for tomorrow!!!!!! MU will be followed by more MU and we viewers will have to wait patiently for MU to be cleared between them.But I think that even though there will be MU between them Ruhi condition will make them forget their MU and come together to cure Ruhi as we know both love Ruhi a lot .They can do anything to bring happiness in Ruhi's life .But personally I would have love to see them reunite due to their everlasting bond not just for their love for their children.Perhaps I am expecting too much from the producers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!