Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

TODDY FINALLY BECOMES PART OF D MUGHAL SULTANATE EPISODE-233 (Page 3)

swetiii IF-Sizzlerz
swetiii
swetiii

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:14am | IP Logged
dhinka chika
koi toh aaya jo acha h

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

I think we have a difference of opinion here. Your unenthusiastic writeup showed that you did not like it too much but I kind of liked the episode.

The things that stood out for me-

1 Todarmal's warm welcome. The name itself invokes very positive feelings in me because of the amount of good he did for the people. The warm and affectionate welcome that Jalal gave Todar Mal was touching, and it has some historical relevance too.

In history it is recorded that after long years of service, Todar Mal wanted to retire and spend his last days  in meditation next to the Ganges. After some time Akbar asked him to come back, he told Todar Mal that service of humanity by his work was just as important as devotion to God.Clap

2 The parallel remembering scene of Jodha and Jalal was very good. Jodha with open hair looks particularly beautiful and her animated expressions as she described Jalal's exploits was a scene to watch. The possessiveness and affection reflected in the scene though both Jalal and Jodha were hundreds of miles apart, but they were close in spirit. 

Also positive about the scene was Jalal's defense of hiring people of ability for ruling the realm rather than people of faith. This was an important point because it set the stage later on with conflict with some of the hardline members of the ulema.

Nice post Donjas,Smile

@ Bold Red

its interesting, means TM reached  there, where service of humanity,... similar worship for God.

its also a very , effective, +broad thought,...because when you connect with alive person, sensitivity,
+other essential things, who need that,...its  also similar, like, we connecting with God, because every creation, God is involve.

@ Black bold Beautifully written jodha Hair looks, +Tm point.

Ulema point also nice,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Donjas

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushimehra

I think we have a difference of opinion here. Your unenthusiastic writeup showed that you did not like it too much but I kind of liked the episode.

1 Todarmal's warm welcome. The name itself invokes very positive feelings in me because of the amount of good he did for the people. The warm and affectionate welcome that Jalal gave Todar Mal was touching, and it has some historical relevance too.

In history it is recorded that after long years of service, Todar Mal wanted to retire and spend his last days  in meditation next to the Ganges. After some time Akbar asked him to come back, he told Todar Mal that service of humanity by his work was just as important as devotion to God.Clap

2 The parallel remembering scene of Jodha and Jalal was very good. Jodha with open hair looks particularly beautiful and her animated expressions as she described Jalal's exploits was a scene to watch. The possessiveness and affection reflected in the scene though both Jalal and Jodha were hundreds of miles apart, but they were close in spirit. 

Also positive about the scene was Jalal's defense of hiring people of ability for ruling the realm rather than people of faith. This was an important point because it set the stage later on with conflict with some of the hardline members of the ulema.

Nice post Donjas,Smile

@ Bold Red

its interesting, means TM reached  there, where service of humanity,... similar worship for God.

its also a very , effective, +broad thought,...because when you connect with alive person, sensitivity,
+other essential things, who need that,...its  also similar, like, we connecting with God, because every creation, God is involve.

Ulema point also nice,

Thank you. As usual your writeup is special. But you must understand that it so detailed and chock full of thoughts that I need time to go through it and respond.

ayushimehra

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

Originally posted by sharmacatty

I like toddy's entry and jalal welcoming him with a hug. Scowling look on Adham and shareef's faces always made me chuckle.LOL
then jalal and jodha reminiscing their lovely moments was lovely Heart
When a person falls in love, he usually speaks about that person with whom he is in love. No matter whatever the topic is.. but he automatically ends up in talking about his beloved.
This was what happened today with jalal when salima asked him about todarmal but he ended up in praising  jodhaLOL
When RT gets awkward he looks cuterDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Ohk the scene which I like the most in this episode is javeda and maham's scene.
Here I loved javeda and I think maham tooStar

The person who thinks with heart and whose heart is so pure, that selfless person usually called mad by the society who doesn't have brain.Agree we get annoyed with such people easily as we all are stuck up in our problems.Our mind is not free for it has many other things most of which are unnecessary . I believe that problem is with us who doesn't understand such people and get irritated  with them. The person who has really a pure heart can only accept you as the way you are with all his heart,no matter how many times you make fun of them or demean them.
This was what maham realized today. she was guilty and happy and for the first time she hugged her lovingly.
Thanks for the pm harshu!!

Your thoughts on people with pure hearts is divine. They are a rare breed and that is why people like Jodha and Javeda are so special.
But I like javeda more as she always looks genuine unlike jodha's character which often looks like ekta's devi and not natural in many scenes.
It's not that we have to be so good with people all the time neither I am saying that one should punish the other peson for every single thing and keep hatred or grudges in his heart but..
We should know what to do and when. Sometimes we have to be strict with other person, not by heart but by voice for the sake of good.
Well that's my opinion,I know many would not agree with me as I am saying this for Their jodha!!

Unfortunately, Javeda is an idiot. That kind of innocence is of no use in practical life. Animals are dumb and they are innocent too but what is the use of that. 

Jodha on the other hand is intelligent. She chooses to be good and very few people consistently do that when they can have an easier time by lying and conniving.
ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Nice post Donjas,Smile

@ Bold Red

Ulema point also nice,

Thank you. As usual your writeup is special. But you must understand that it so detailed and chock full of thoughts that I need time to go through it and respond.

Ha ha, sure you can take your time, When i start write, i can;'t stop own, ha ha.my thought library opens that time.LOL 

Donjas

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

res

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Thanks Harshu,</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Today episode again imp, Atleast history going to get, New
Gem, Which, famous for Akbar Court, Cause of his Honesty+loyalty Or Name was
TM.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Till how much we seen TM appearance we seen effective,
Andaz, He two times protect King life, or even in Mathura he behaved like co-operative simple Man (or we can say,
Friend type), side by side TM knows how to present his talk, front jalal or he
earned jalal, Trust, as he earned before hamayuan trust. HB already trusted him.
</font>

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="2">So stars of Akbar
start to going change, as we seen one by one he back stabbing by his own
relatives, but side by side because sudden Maturity came in life, or he start to establish own that King whom people want to believe, people whom wants to love, or he tries his
best, doing work for Awam</font>
</font>

<font color="#0000ff">
</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="2">or outer he stat work for Awam,...precious way. So this
journey connecting him with practically world, first BK, After Maham,. Includes his
decision, but now, he individually doing all, or effects will start to come now
different angel.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#9900cc">1, Jodha +BM got news
shivani forgiven, but BM not mood forgiven shivani, But MV,,Dadisaa, brothers feel relaxed,;;;;;;;Jalal forgiven
them,...or jodha sure surprised,...acc to jodha, jalal not understand Heart,
language, ...Love not comes sometime like as shower,...sometime its
comes like as slow rain, step by step,...but imp is this, It came in jalal life,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#9900cc">So Akdha be ready, you going to wet now this Love Rain.LOL</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0066">2, BM, +Jalal big difference, see Jalal forgiven shivani,
but father not forgiving, but credit goes to Akdha Love. </font>

<font size="2" color="#6633ff">Shahnaz, +Jodha scene.</font>

<font size="2" color="#6633ff">Shahnaz always catch Jodha right, CV showed after sometime shahnaz, totally
different,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#6633ff">Agree with sahnaz words,;;;;;;not necessary, if we crying
tears in our eyes, sure sometime Heart cries or feel sad, but eyes dry, or we
not allow our eyes, they start Weep,.
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#6633ff">Shahnaz giving again again jodha hint,...Jalal is good
guy, accept him,...Not accepting person is similer, regecting. ;;;;;;;;</font><font color="#ff0000">;;;</font>
</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Everyone saying jodha again again, because other knows
Jodha, Love Jalal her eyes, her sadness speaks her Heart,.Talk.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Liked shahnaz words,...Animals understand Love
language,...Atleast he is Human.</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2">TM entry,</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2">After many days see little smile
on jalal face
, jalal
welcome shows, because, TM realted to HAMAYUAN, (jalal father, ) so , jalal
respectd him & hugged, as a father. (so emotional bonding, has to start. )
</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2"></font>

<font color="#990000" size="2">1;;when
TM, puts some conditions, i recalled Jodha Marriage time conditions, but
i appreciate jalal, & his learning, & perfect analysis, if he wants,
someone in his place, & front person, puts some valid conditions,
jalal has no problem, In TANSEN case, he accepted, Tansen , , different style.
if a person has quality, & he wants freedom of own style working, & he
gets..then GIVER & TAKER, both are GREAT & PERFECT person. OR Perfection makes pefect, intelligent persons.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">(Once i read, some history, book,where
other PEOPLE thinking stops, Akbar thinking Starts
there.because, after sometime his vision & learning, so much
clear, he not stops own, small conservative thoughts. ) many ex.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000"></font>

<font size="2">(Maybee AK, Sharrif all irritating seeing jallal, but What Jalal impact
in 16 cen, When too much inter cast
boundries,...or what strong decesion power is his,...Clap for
this. Jalal should rebirth again,..., ha
ha...Means 21 cen not reach exact what he thinks 16 cen,;;;;;;;;;so
he was much advance,...in his thinkings, or thoughts were broad.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff"> Moon scene;</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">Aree Vah,...Jalal seeing Moon,...Kya Bat hee,Wink</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">Our king going to becoming poet or shayar, once he said jodha app to
Shayar hoo gayi, ha ha, lagata hee jodha kaa asar hee</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff"></font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Moon always Predict in Books, Two ways, When person in Love, Then Walk
Moon Light, or sees Moon +stars, but when sad or his or beloved far away then he or she moon,
because, Moon Own increase or
decrease,;;;So Moon always will accompnay, Love one or lost love, staze.</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">So our King Sad or Devdas Mood, or missing jodhu or wants to see her. </font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">So A king is feeling lonely, & he wants to fill his heart, with
Beautiful Memories of his Beloved. Because after today coming SB again he lost
jodha memories, He these days geting relax only when he +jodha spend life some
cool, +relaxable movements,...or he not wants to come back from that
movements, because after coming which comes,...thats Both Gap.</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#ff00ff">But no Body, will understand his feelings, so he is sharing with MOON.</font></font>

<font size="2" color="#00fff"></font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">People thinks A King have Many things, & he can buy any things, but they not know which king wants, to see very far from him</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">yes Jalal you are Top of the World, so many begums in your
Harem, but HEART IS Blank Because, no body Touched your Heart.& who
touched, you not know she will come or not.</font>
</font>

<font size="2" color="#00ff00"></font>

<font size="2" color="#990000">(so this, realty check, necessary for jalal, now he will know, you not
take it easily every person in your life, so Sincerity, will come
in your Nature.)
</font>

<font size="2" color="#990000"></font>

<font size="2" color="#990000">Too much liked SB, she came , because she knows jalal need jodha absense
more her company.</font>

<font size="2" color="#990000">SB understanding with jalal, or her style with talking jalal always
respectable, even she encourage him, or she trust on his King,...</font>

<font size="2">Or After saying SB, if you took any decision about TM,
sure its Right, Clap for her,</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">Salima, jalal realtion also growing. First she Adviser, now she is
becoming jalal's friend.</font>

<font size="2">jalal was sharing Jodha talks with her, She is listening, & giving
him support . so here RUK is loosing, because front of her you not
take name jodha.</font>

<font size="2">Trust +understanding developed SB +jalal, or jalal need this time sharing, SB is silent supporter this time</font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0000">she praise & shows jalal took RIGHT decision, Appointing TM.</font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0000">(which boundaries, we not brakes easily, Relgious Boundary,
Jalal accepted at HEART, no boundary, cause of this.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0000"></font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0000">What
Matters, only, person abilty, & working WAY.

i
always feel, & inspires from Akbar broadness.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0000">Jodha
+Dadisaa scene. ( i recalled my grand maa )</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Again same standing both, here jodha telling, Dadi saa, her expereience
going sikiri, both side SB, & daisaa creating space, or both understanding,
their love for eachother, precious was this both happy feeling sharing time,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">so HEART conectvity showing again. Both side</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">jodha , sharing, herself, & this heeling is necessary.she explains, ques is not, i am
angry, Or not, but why he suspected, me, this is bothering me. You are RIGHT
Jodha, but Time is a Good heeler. Sometimes, some incidence happens
which we not want, but Nature learns us lot
& heels us. you not stay in
life, One thought, In life comes many
things.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Maham +zeveda scene today liked.</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Or TM showing jalal Which mistakes in
financial dept. Jalal should accept, reality of outer kingdom, or TM
vision more clearing jalal vision. First
jodha says this now tM also saying, connect With Awam,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000"></font><font color="#ff00ff" size="4">o ho ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="4">aankho me sari rat jayegi, tumko bhi kaise nind aayegi
ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman
aankho me sari rat jayegi, tumko bhi kaise nind aayegi
ho ho khoya khoya chand

masti bhari hawa jo chali, masti bhari hawa jo chali
khil khil gayi yeh dil ki kali
mann ki gali me hai khalbali, ke unko toh bulao
o ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman
ho ho khoya khoya chand

tare chale najare chale, tare chale najare chale
sang sang mere woh sare chale
charo taraf ishare chale, kisi ke toh ho jao
oh ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman
ho ho khoya khoya chand ho ho ho ho ho ho

aisi hi rat bhigi si rat, aisi hi rat bhigi si rat
hatho me hath hote woh sath
keh lete unse dil ki yeh bat abb toh naa satao
ho ho khoya khoya chand

ham mit chale jinke liye, ham mit chale hai jinke liye
bin kuchh kahe woh chup chup rahe
koyi jara yeh unse kahe, naa aise aajmao
oh ho ho khoya khoya chand, khula aasma</font>

welcum...d epi was imp from historical pov...as toddy entered d service of d sultanate...making a grt impact on d finance system of d sultanate...and also on jalal making him Akbar d grt... Big smile d one u have mentioned abt Akbar dat wen one's thinking stops Akbar's thinking strts is right he was defo intelligent and diplomatic...as well as opportunistic... Big smile our king is in devdas mood since d he got to to knw jo's innocence... LOL Wink SB has alwys been a supporter and good advisor of jalal...she is truly a wise and intelligent lady...really loved her... Tongue perfect song for akdha...actually jallu was looking at d moon and remembering his moon in amer... Wink

ayushimehra

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetiii

dhinka chika
koi toh aaya jo acha h

Confused
ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu27

[QUOTE=ayushimehra] res

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Thanks Harshu,</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Today episode again imp, Atleast history going to get, New
Gem, Which, famous for Akbar Court, Cause of his Honesty+loyalty Or Name was
TM.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Till how much we seen TM appearance we seen effective,
Andaz, He two times protect King life, or even in Mathura he behaved like co-operative simple Man (or we can say,
Friend type), side by side TM knows how to present his talk, front jalal or he
earned jalal, Trust, as he earned before hamayuan trust. HB already trusted him.
</font>

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="2">So stars of Akbar
start to going change, as we seen one by one he back stabbing by his own
relatives, but side by side because sudden Maturity came in life, or he start to establish own that King whom people want to believe, people whom wants to love, or he tries his
best, doing work for Awam</font>
</font>

<font color="#0000ff">
</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="2">or outer he stat work for Awam,...precious way. So this
journey connecting him with practically world, first BK, After Maham,. Includes his
decision, but now, he individually doing all, or effects will start to come now
different angel.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#9900cc">1, Jodha +BM got news
shivani forgiven, but BM not mood forgiven shivani, But MV,,Dadisaa, brothers feel relaxed,;;;;;;;Jalal forgiven
them,...or jodha sure surprised,...acc to jodha, jalal not understand Heart,
language, ...Love not comes sometime like as shower,...sometime its
comes like as slow rain, step by step,...but imp is this, It came in jalal life,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#9900cc">So Akdha be ready, you going to wet now this Love Rain.LOL</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0066">2, BM, +Jalal big difference, see Jalal forgiven shivani,
but father not forgiving, but credit goes to Akdha Love. </font>

<font size="2" color="#6633ff">Shahnaz, +Jodha scene.</font>

<font size="2" color="#6633ff">Shahnaz always catch Jodha right, CV showed after sometime shahnaz, totally
different,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#6633ff">Agree with sahnaz words,;;;;;;not necessary, if we crying
tears in our eyes, sure sometime Heart cries or feel sad, but eyes dry, or we
not allow our eyes, they start Weep,.
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#6633ff">Shahnaz giving again again jodha hint,...Jalal is good
guy, accept him,...Not accepting person is similer, regecting. ;;;;;;;;</font><font color="#ff0000">;;;</font>
</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Everyone saying jodha again again, because other knows
Jodha, Love Jalal her eyes, her sadness speaks her Heart,.Talk.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Liked shahnaz words,...Animals understand Love
language,...Atleast he is Human.</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2">TM entry,</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2">After many days see little smile
on jalal face
, jalal
welcome shows, because, TM realted to HAMAYUAN, (jalal father, ) so , jalal
respectd him & hugged, as a father. (so emotional bonding, has to start. )
</font>

<font color="#990000" size="2">1;;when
TM, puts some conditions, i recalled Jodha Marriage time conditions, but
i appreciate jalal, & his learning, & perfect analysis, if he wants,
someone in his place, & front person, puts some valid conditions,
jalal has no problem, In TANSEN case, he accepted, Tansen , , different style.
if a person has quality, & he wants freedom of own style working, & he
gets..then GIVER & TAKER, both are GREAT & PERFECT person. OR Perfection makes pefect, intelligent persons.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">(Once i read, some history, book,where
other PEOPLE thinking stops, Akbar thinking Starts
there.because, after sometime his vision & learning, so much
clear, he not stops own, small conservative thoughts. ) many ex.
</font>

<font size="2">(Maybee AK, Sharrif all irritating seeing jallal, but What Jalal impact
in 16 cen, When too much inter cast
boundries,...or what strong decesion power is his,...Clap for
this. Jalal should rebirth again,..., ha
ha...Means 21 cen not reach exact what he thinks 16 cen,;;;;;;;;;so
he was much advance,...in his thinkings, or thoughts were broad.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff"> Moon scene;</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">Aree Vah,...Jalal seeing Moon,...Kya Bat hee,Wink</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">Our king going to becoming poet or shayar, once he said jodha app to
Shayar hoo gayi, ha ha, lagata hee jodha kaa asar hee</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Moon always Predict in Books, Two ways, When person in Love, Then Walk
Moon Light, or sees Moon +stars, but when sad or his or beloved far away then he or she moon,
because, Moon Own increase or
decrease,;;;So Moon always will accompnay, Love one or lost love, staze.</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">So our King Sad or Devdas Mood, or missing jodhu or wants to see her. </font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">So A king is feeling lonely, & he wants to fill his heart, with
Beautiful Memories of his Beloved. Because after today coming SB again he lost
jodha memories, He these days geting relax only when he +jodha spend life some
cool, +relaxable movements,...or he not wants to come back from that
movements, because after coming which comes,...thats Both Gap.</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#ff00ff">But no Body, will understand his feelings, so he is sharing with MOON.</font></font>

<font size="2" color="#00fff"></font>

<font size="2" color="#ff00ff">People thinks A King have Many things, & he can buy any things, but they not know which king wants, to see very far from him</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">yes Jalal you are Top of the World, so many begums in your
Harem, but HEART IS Blank Because, no body Touched your Heart.& who
touched, you not know she will come or not.</font>
</font>

<font size="2" color="#00ff00"></font>

<font size="2" color="#990000">(so this, realty check, necessary for jalal, now he will know, you not
take it easily every person in your life, so Sincerity, will come
in your Nature.)
</font>

<font size="2" color="#990000">Too much liked SB, she came , because she knows jalal need jodha absense
more her company.</font>

<font size="2" color="#990000">SB understanding with jalal, or her style with talking jalal always
respectable, even she encourage him, or she trust on his King,...</font>

<font size="2">Or After saying SB, if you took any decision about TM,
sure its Right, Clap for her,</font>

<font size="2"></font>

<font size="2">Salima, jalal realtion also growing. First she Adviser, now she is
becoming jalal's friend.</font>

<font size="2">jalal was sharing Jodha talks with her, She is listening, & giving
him support . so here RUK is loosing, because front of her you not
take name jodha.</font>

<font size="2">Trust +understanding developed SB +jalal, or jalal need this time sharing, SB is silent supporter this time</font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0000">she praise & shows jalal took RIGHT decision, Appointing TM.</font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0000">(which boundaries, we not brakes easily, Relgious Boundary,
Jalal accepted at HEART, no boundary, cause of this.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0000">What
Matters, only, person abilty, & working WAY.

i
always feel, & inspires from Akbar broadness.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#cc0000">Jodha
+Dadisaa scene. ( i recalled my grand maa )</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Again same standing both, here jodha telling, Dadi saa, her expereience
going sikiri, both side SB, & daisaa creating space, or both understanding,
their love for eachother, precious was this both happy feeling sharing time,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">so HEART conectvity showing again. Both side</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">jodha , sharing, herself, & this heeling is necessary.she explains, ques is not, i am
angry, Or not, but why he suspected, me, this is bothering me. You are RIGHT
Jodha, but Time is a Good heeler. Sometimes, some incidence happens
which we not want, but Nature learns us lot
& heels us. you not stay in
life, One thought, In life comes many
things.
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Maham +zeveda scene today liked.</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000">Or TM showing jalal Which mistakes in
financial dept. Jalal should accept, reality of outer kingdom, or TM
vision more clearing jalal vision. First
jodha says this now tM also saying, connect With Awam,
</font>

<font size="2" color="#ff0000"></font><font color="#ff00ff" size="4">o ho ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman</font>

<font color="#ff00ff" size="4">aankho me sari rat jayegi, tumko bhi kaise nind aayegi
ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman
ho ho khoya khoya chand

masti bhari hawa jo chali, masti bhari hawa jo chali
khil khil gayi yeh dil ki kali
mann ki gali me hai khalbali, ke unko toh bulao
o ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman
ho ho khoya khoya chand

tare chale najare chale, tare chale najare chale
sang sang mere woh sare chale
charo taraf ishare chale, kisi ke toh ho jao
ho ho khoya khoya chand ho ho ho ho ho ho

aisi hi rat bhigi si rat, aisi hi rat bhigi si rat
hatho me hath hote woh sath
keh lete unse dil ki yeh bat abb toh naa satao
ho ho khoya khoya chand

ham mit chale jinke liye, ham mit chale hai jinke liye
bin kuchh kahe woh chup chup rahe
koyi jara yeh unse kahe, naa aise aajmao
oh ho ho khoya khoya chand, khula aasma</font>

welcum...d epi was imp from historical pov...as toddy entered d service of d sultanate...making a grt impact on d finance system of d sultanate...and also on jalal making him Akbar d grt... Big smile d one u have mentioned abt Akbar dat wen one's thinking stops Akbar's thinking strts is right he was defo intelligent and diplomatic...as well as opportunistic... Big smile our king is in devdas mood since d he got to to knw jo's innocence... LOL Wink SB has alwys been a supporter and good advisor of jalal...she is truly a wise and intelligent lady...really loved her... Tongue perfect song for akdha...actually jallu was looking at d moon and remembering his moon in amer... Wink[/QUOTE]

Thanks Harshu,

so one song  for moon in AmerLOL posting half song

chand mera dil chandni ho tum
chand se hai dur chandni kahan
laut ke ana hai yahi tumako
ja rahe ho tum jao meri ja

vaise to har kadam milenge log sanam
milega sacha pyar mushkil se
dil ki dosti khel nahi koi
dil se dil hai milta yar mushkil se
yahi to hai sanam pyar ka thikana
mai hu mai hu mai hu