Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

TODDY FINALLY BECOMES PART OF D MUGHAL SULTANATE EPISODE-233 (Page 2)

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
so tom we get to see one more FB scene where Jo tells Jalal how she helps Hindu subjects to pay the tax...one more scene that was never shown before, but still we will get to see it as flashback... good going CVs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

so tom we get to see one more FB scene where Jo tells Jalal how she helps Hindu subjects to pay the tax...one more scene that was never shown before, but still we will get to see it as flashback... good going CVs

LOL dese cvs have given some sweets in bits and pieces not in complete form... LOL

sweet_diksha

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Thanks Harshu...good episode...Jalal now has started to collect the right ppl for top positions in his court... those ppl who will be truly loyal and 100% capable , and their help and support will help Jalal to become gr8 king... He was never bad , but influenced by wrong ppl all his life... and whether we accept it or not, it's only Jo and his love for her that made him break that bad influence wall around him ...

anyway, my take today will be again a random one, with few different points... so Jalal is talking with salima abt his Sikri trip and same time Jo remembering same thing while talking to Dadisa... now look here , the two very wise persons talking to these two... and both of them r true well wishers of both Jo and Jalal.. both salima and dadisa love and respect Jo and Jalal completely...and best thing is there is no selfish thought with both of them while they want Jo and Jalal to be together...

dadisa never once asked or pushed Jo to make any decision abt when she wants to return to agra... she just made Jo to replay her pain in more soothing manner, that will heal that pain... same with Salima... she exactly understands what Jalal wants, and she knows that if that desire of him is changed to his strength, he will become more strong and better person... and so she does exactly that... this is second time where salima used Jo to become Jalal's strength instead of letting Jo be his weakness.. first time she directly used Jo's name to make him act, in that tarazu scene with Ruku, and now though she never took Jo's name directly , still when he remembered Jo, her (Salima) smile was that of support and encouragement... what else Jalal will want from a lady like salima, except her friendship and advice, which can be 100% reliable? just love her...such a balanced and soothing personality she has...

now abt those backstabbers like AK, SD and Munim khan... then i think Munim was one of the two persons who was with AK, and i think other person was Shahabuddin, while he murdered Atga Khan in DEK in front of all , just while Jalal was to come to DEK in some time... later Adham went to harem to attack Jalal and was killed by him... and i think Bhagwantdas killed Munim in some war few years later... and so don't be shocked if we see Munim with AK, in next few episodes... all these were backstabbers... and it was like that till SD was caught by Akbar, and later he really found true loyalists in his commanders like Maan singh, Aziz Koka (Atga's son) ,chugtai Khan, etc...

anyway...abt Jo's confusion or her stubbornness... then she is neither stubborn nor confused... she is very clear this time, that if he wants respect , support and trust from her, then he has to return it in equal measure... and i don't think she is wrong... coz after that Ben track, if she expects his complete trust, she is right... and now when he has questioned her loyalty and character, if she feels rejected , then she is right... what she wants from him is his trust, that if and when she returns to him, than he won't let anything come btw them in future, he will not let anything break his trust for her ever in future... she never said she is always right, but she too is a human... and humans do commit mistakes... and if next time she commits some mistake, and he again break his ties with her, what then? what's wrong if she wants him to treat her as a human being and not some use and throw piece of furniture? remember her words when she was asking Jalal to release Shrif at the time of BB's godbharai? She just expects that, a partner to be with her in thick and thin, on whom she can rely on under every circumstances. That was her inner desire speaking out..

i know some will ask , then what abt Jalal? he too has apologized many times, then too she is not forgiving... then , be sure she doesn't want his apologies, she wants his trust, she wants his assurance and respect... nothing else...

now after the suggestion from TM, Jalal will start visiting his subjects often like a common man... and he will come across the same complaints from them , he himself has faced earlier... and then he will remember Jo's words... and will cancel the tax... thus earning him respect... and this will be enough for Jo to take the decision of returning back to him, coz this will assure her that somewhere he has respected her wishes while taking this decision..and this will further assure her that her husband is changing for good and that in future he will protect her respect ... and so she will come back of her own will... and though it goes a filmy way, still I always wanted to see Jo coming back for his goodness.. and that's what we will be getting...

so let's enjoy..

Vey well written review which touched a number of points. We seem to be on the same frequency today-
1 You noted astutely that both Jodha and Jalal unburdened themselves to wise people. Dadi sa is the wisest of the Ameri clan and we all know how calm and assured Salima is.
2 The induction of Todar Mal is a momentous development. Jalal has clearly stated out the policy that in his rule no religion got special favor. Over time this got him into conflicts with hardliners among the ulema, some even called him a heretic and declared a holy war on him. Mirza was one of their leaders but Akbar quashed the rebellion.
3 About Jodha we have a difference of opinion, but that situation is nearly over. Jodha will be back soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_dikshaharshu27

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

I like toddy's entry and jalal welcoming him with a hug. Scowling look on Adham and shareef's faces always made me chuckle.LOL
then jalal and jodha reminiscing their lovely moments was lovely Heart
When a person falls in love, he usually speaks about that person with whom he is in love. No matter whatever the topic is.. but he automatically ends up in talking about his beloved.
This was what happened today with jalal when salima asked him about todarmal but he ended up in praising  jodhaLOL
When RT gets awkward he looks cuterDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Ohk the scene which I like the most in this episode is javeda and maham's scene.
Here I loved javeda and I think maham tooStar

The person who thinks with heart and whose heart is so pure, that selfless person usually called mad by the society who doesn't have brain.Agree we get annoyed with such people easily as we all are stuck up in our problems.Our mind is not free for it has many other things most of which are unnecessary . I believe that problem is with us who doesn't understand such people and get irritated  with them. The person who has really a pure heart can only accept you as the way you are with all his heart,no matter how many times you make fun of them or demean them.
This was what maham realized today. she was guilty and happy and for the first time she hugged her lovingly.
Thanks for the pm harshu!!

Your thoughts on people with pure hearts is divine. They are a rare breed and that is why people like Jodha and Javeda are so special.

Edited by Donjas - 15 April 2016 at 10:46am

sharmacattyharshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mickeymini

Nice update harshu Akka
Toddy part has covered the total story today
Well jalal looking at moon n thinks about jodha
That was good
Everyone trying to make Jo understand her jiddi
But she is no wer to melt as of now
Bdw Jo with orange outfit n open hair looks very pretty
Now jalal on the way to be Akbar

Now waiting for Jo to come Agra
Big smile

thnx monica... Big smile ya it was toddy's day but his scene was good wid jalal I really liked it... Big smile ya jalal was looking at d moon and recalling his moon... Wink agree jo looked pretty in open hair as alwys she does... Wink ya me too waiting fr jo's comebk to agra... Big smile
ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4609305&PID=133069695&#p133069695

posted page 1

harshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

I think we have a difference of opinion here. Your unenthusiastic writeup showed that you did not like it too much but I kind of liked the episode.
The things that stood out for me-
1 Todarmal's warm welcome. The name itself invokes very positive feelings in me because of the amount of good he did for the people. The warm and affectionate welcome that Jalal gave Todar Mal was touching, and it has some historical relevance too.

In history it is recorded that after long years of service, Todar Mal wanted to retire and spend his last days in meditation next to the Ganges. After some time Akbar asked him to come back, he told Todar Mal that service of humanity by his work was just as important as devotion to God.

2 The parallel remembering scene of Jodha and Jalal was very good. Jodha with open hair looks particularly beautiful and her animated expressions as she described Jalal's exploits was a scene to watch. The possessiveness and affection reflected in the scene though both Jalal and Jodha were hundreds of miles apart, but they were close in spirit.

Also positive about the scene was Jalal's defense of hiring people of ability for ruling the realm rather than people of faith. This was an important point because it set the stage later on with conflict with some of the hardline members of the ulema.

ya donjas fr me d epi was fine as I mentioned I only liked jalal and toddy's scene rest were fine for me and ya jalal jo remembering each other but still I found it boring 2mrw's epi is interesting Big smile ya I do remember reading it somewhere dat toddy wanted to retire but jalal wanted him remain in d service... Tongue jo alwys looks pretty in open hair and 2dy too she looked pretty no doubt... Tongue ya Akbar had to face many protests fro md orthodox ppl as dey felt him favoring other religion ppl and luckily cvs did at least managed to showcase a part of it... Big smile

Donjas

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Donjas

Originally posted by sharmacatty

I like toddy's entry and jalal welcoming him with a hug. Scowling look on Adham and shareef's faces always made me chuckle.LOL
then jalal and jodha reminiscing their lovely moments was lovely Heart
When a person falls in love, he usually speaks about that person with whom he is in love. No matter whatever the topic is.. but he automatically ends up in talking about his beloved.
This was what happened today with jalal when salima asked him about todarmal but he ended up in praising  jodhaLOL
When RT gets awkward he looks cuterDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Ohk the scene which I like the most in this episode is javeda and maham's scene.
Here I loved javeda and I think maham tooStar

The person who thinks with heart and whose heart is so pure, that selfless person usually called mad by the society who doesn't have brain.Agree we get annoyed with such people easily as we all are stuck up in our problems.Our mind is not free for it has many other things most of which are unnecessary . I believe that problem is with us who doesn't understand such people and get irritated  with them. The person who has really a pure heart can only accept you as the way you are with all his heart,no matter how many times you make fun of them or demean them.
This was what maham realized today. she was guilty and happy and for the first time she hugged her lovingly.
Thanks for the pm harshu!!

Your thoughts on people with pure hearts is divine. They are a rare breed and that is why people like Jodha and Javeda are so special.
But I like javeda more as she always looks genuine unlike jodha's character which often looks like ekta's devi and not natural in many scenes.
It's not that we have to be so good with people all the time neither I am saying that one should punish the other peson for every single thing and keep hatred or grudges in his heart but..
We should know what to do and when. Sometimes we have to be strict with other person, not by heart but by voice for the sake of good.
Well that's my opinion,I know many would not agree with me as I am saying this for Their jodha!!

Donjasharshu27

Go to top