India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

TODDY FINALLY BECOMES PART OF D MUGHAL SULTANATE EPISODE-233

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hiii all...epi was fine...nothing much happened except for toddy entering d court and accepting d finance minister post in d courtBig smile

VO which say that message had been sent to toddy and he was on his way to reach agra and another message was sent to amer informing that shivani and tej were pardoned and also their accommodation was made in d palace itself... Big smile

BM is not yet convinced even after jalal had forgiven shivani...Geek all r happy and try to convince him jo too tries to convince him saying children always commit mistakes but parents have to forgive them and so he should forgive... Confused maina too tries to convince but he refuses completely and just tells that he would only pray for their good will... Confused

jo is lost in thoughts in her room when shehnaaz comes and ask her was she crying and jo tells her its not necessary she always cries in her room but shehnaaz tells her that her heart does cry jalal her love was here but she had rejected him Confused jo tells her that she never rejected but shehnaaz tells her that she neither accepted him Geek she tells her he had forgiven her sister but jo doesn't agree and criticizes but shehnaaz tries to convince her... Confused

toddy is finally here in agra and jalal welcomes him saying this time he met him wasn't a coincidence like before but he wanted him to b part of this sultanate and work for it... Tongue he adds that since there were some blunders in d treasury and wanted some eligible person to handle it so he sent him d message to b here and offers toddy whether he was ready to work for d sultanate... Wink and toddy agrees saying he had few conditions as he doesn't want any person to interfere in his work as he had his own working style and moreover he would directly deal with jalal himself and no middle man needed... Tongue jalal agrees and hugs him and we have few ppl burning in jealousy wonder jalal and toddy couldn't smell d smoke as this time ruku dint burn but those were d moulvis sharif adham and few of their spoons... Wink Silly

sharif adham munim and d moulivs r protesting their dislikes towards jalal decision of offering a hindu d post of finance minister in d court and they all feel that if jalal continues favoring d hindus then a day would come when Mughal sultanate would vanish from d pages of history...GeekThumbs Down

jalal is lost in jo's thoughts while admiring d moon and wonders whether even jo missed him d same as he does Big smile meanwhile SB arrives and both discuss about toddy being given d treasurer's post in d court and jalal tells her how many wont have liked it as he is a hindu... Confused but SB assures him that if he feels that toddy was d right person who could handle d probs then he shouldn't worry about... Tongue also jallu narrates how he had met toddy and in btw we have him mentioning about jo more as he was in d flow of emotions... LOL Wink

on d other side we have jo too sleeping on dadisa's lap is narrating jallu's story of meeting toddy and how he bravely had fought d dacoits and also he being an emperor dint shy away for going behind bars coz of not paying of pilgrim tax... Tongue

finally dadisa ask jo whether she really missed jallu so much? Confused jo defends herself that she wasn't angry but jalal had pointed finger on her characterGeek

SB tells him that it was good of jalal that he dint bother to see toddy's religion... Big smile jallu also tells her that religion caste etc only discriminates ppl but a person cant b judged on d basis of his religion or caste and so he had chosen toddy on d basis of his eligibility and not d religion... Tongue

maham calls maids but none come and javeda arrives LOL both share a good moment rather than d usual funny talks... LOL javeda gives her d emotional support needed and maham too hugs her and cries Shocked I think this was d 1st time we got to see maham being emotional in real sense and hugging javeda... Confused

jallu toddy and atgah r discussing d probs seen in d taxation...atgha tells him about d discrepancies in d tax and toddy gives d idea to jallu of handling this matter by going in disguise in d market and seeing it for himself since his awam were not happy with this taxation system of jalal coz d funds/grants were not being used for d respective welfare of d pplConfused jalal just ponders on it... Confused

waiting... Big smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75jasmine87mehaksingh13SomeoneloveJASony.SSwarna_99anu012erning_wmelovesjaDonjaskarkuzhali1357rakshadivyadaya13ayushimehrasweet_dikshalovesparisharmacatty-Felicity-avika444swetiii

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
res

Thanks Harshu,

Today episode again imp, Atleast history going to get, New Gem, Which, famous for Akbar Court, Cause of his Honesty+loyalty Or Name was TM.

Till how much we seen TM appearance we seen effective, Andaz, He two times protect King life, or even in Mathura he behaved  like co-operative simple Man (or we can say, Friend type), side by side TM knows how to present his talk, front jalal or he earned jalal, Trust, as he earned before hamayuan trust. HB already trusted him.

So stars of Akbar  start to going change, as we seen one by one he back stabbing by his own relatives, but side by side because sudden Maturity came in life, or he start to establish own that King whom people want to believe,  people whom wants to love, or he tries his best, doing work for Awam

or outer  he stat work for Awam,...precious way. So this journey connecting  him with practically world, first BK, After Maham,. Includes his decision, but now, he individually doing all, or effects will start to come now different angel.

1, Jodha +BM  got news shivani forgiven, but BM not mood forgiven shivani, But MV,,Dadisaa,  brothers feel relaxed,;;;;;;;Jalal forgiven them,...or jodha sure surprised,...acc to jodha, jalal not understand Heart, language, ...Love not comes sometime like as shower,...sometime its comes like as slow rain, step by step,...but imp is this,  It came in jalal life,

So Akdha be ready, you going to wet now this Love Rain.LOL

2, BM, +Jalal big difference, see Jalal forgiven shivani, but father not forgiving, but credit goes to Akdha Love.

Shahnaz, +Jodha scene.

Shahnaz always catch Jodha right, CV  showed after sometime shahnaz, totally different,

Agree with sahnaz words,;;;;;;not necessary, if we crying tears in our eyes, sure sometime Heart cries or feel sad, but eyes dry, or we not  allow our eyes, they start Weep,.

Shahnaz giving again again jodha hint,...Jalal is good guy, accept him,...Not accepting person is similer, regecting. ;;;;;;;;;;;

Everyone saying jodha again again, because other knows Jodha, Love Jalal her eyes, her sadness speaks her Heart,.Talk.

Liked shahnaz words,...Animals understand Love language,...Atleast he is Human.

TM entry,

After many days see little smile on jalal face, jalal welcome shows, because, TM realted to HAMAYUAN, (jalal father, ) so , jalal respectd him & hugged, as a father. (so emotional bonding, has to start. )

1;;when TM, puts some conditions, i recalled  Jodha Marriage time conditions, but i appreciate jalal, & his learning, & perfect analysis, if he wants, someone  in his place, & front person, puts some valid conditions, jalal has no problem, In TANSEN case, he accepted, Tansen , , different style. if a person has quality, & he wants freedom of own style working, & he gets..then GIVER &  TAKER, both are  GREAT &   PERFECT person. OR  Perfection makes  pefect, intelligent persons.

(Once i read, some history, book, where other  PEOPLE thinking stops, Akbar thinking Starts there.because, after sometime his vision & learning,  so much clear, he not stops own, small conservative thoughts. ) many ex. 

(Maybee AK, Sharrif all irritating seeing jallal, but What Jalal impact in 16 cen, When too much  inter cast boundries,...or what strong decesion power is his,...Clap for this.  Jalal should rebirth again,..., ha ha...Means 21 cen not reach exact what he thinks 16 cen,;;;;;;;;;so he was much advance,...in his thinkings, or thoughts were broad.

Moon scene;

Aree Vah,...Jalal seeing Moon,...Kya Bat hee,Wink

Our king going to becoming poet or shayar, once he said jodha app to Shayar hoo gayi, ha ha, lagata hee jodha kaa asar hee

Moon always Predict in Books, Two ways, When person in Love, Then Walk Moon Light, or sees Moon +stars, but when sad or  his or beloved far away then he or she moon, because, Moon Own  increase or decrease,;;;So Moon always will accompnay, Love one or lost love, staze.

So our King Sad or Devdas Mood, or missing jodhu or wants to see her.

So A king is feeling lonely, & he wants to fill his heart, with Beautiful Memories of his Beloved. Because after today coming SB again he lost jodha memories, He these days geting relax only when he +jodha spend life some cool, +relaxable movements,...or he not wants to come back from that movements, because after coming which comes,...thats Both Gap.

But no Body, will understand his feelings, so he is sharing with MOON.

People thinks  A  King have Many things, & he can buy any things, but they not know which king wants, to see very far from him  

yes  Jalal you are Top of the World, so many begums in  your Harem, but HEART  IS Blank Because, no body Touched your Heart.& who touched, you not know she will come or not.

(so this, realty check, necessary for jalal, now he will know, you not take it easily every person in your life, so   Sincerity,  will come in your Nature.)

Too much liked SB, she came , because she knows jalal need jodha absense more her company.

SB understanding with jalal, or her style with talking jalal always respectable, even she encourage him, or she trust on his King,...

Or After saying  SB, if you took any decision about TM, sure  its Right, Clap for her,

Salima,  jalal realtion also growing. First she Adviser, now she is becoming jalal's friend.

jalal was sharing Jodha talks with her, She is listening, & giving him  support  . so here RUK is loosing, because front of her you not  take name jodha.

Trust +understanding developed SB +jalal, or jalal need this time sharing, SB is silent supporter this time

she praise & shows jalal took  RIGHT decision, Appointing TM.

(which boundaries, we not brakes  easily, Relgious Boundary,  Jalal accepted at HEART, no boundary,  cause of this.

What Matters, only, person abilty, & working WAY.    i always feel, & inspires from Akbar broadness.

Jodha +Dadisaa scene. ( i recalled my grand maa )

Again same standing both, here jodha telling, Dadi saa, her expereience going sikiri, both side SB, & daisaa creating space, or both understanding, their love for eachother, precious was this both happy feeling sharing time,

so HEART conectvity showing again. Both side

jodha  , sharing, herself, & this heeling  is necessary.she explains, ques is not, i am angry, Or not, but why he suspected, me, this is bothering me. You are RIGHT  Jodha, but Time is a  Good heeler. Sometimes, some incidence happens which we not want, but Nature learns us lot & heels us. you not stay in life,  One thought, In life comes many things.

Maham +zeveda scene today liked.

Or TM showing jalal Which mistakes in  financial dept. Jalal should accept, reality of outer kingdom, or TM vision more clearing jalal vision.  First jodha says this now tM also saying, connect With Awam,

o ho ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman

aankho me sari rat jayegi, tumko bhi kaise nind aayegi
ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman
ho ho khoya khoya chand

masti bhari hawa jo chali, masti bhari hawa jo chali
khil khil gayi yeh dil ki kali
mann ki gali me hai khalbali, ke unko toh bulao
o ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman
ho ho khoya khoya chand

tare chale najare chale, tare chale najare chale
sang sang mere woh sare chale
charo taraf ishare chale, kisi ke toh ho jao
oh ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman
ho ho khoya khoya chand ho ho ho ho ho ho

aisi hi rat bhigi si rat, aisi hi rat bhigi si rat
hatho me hath hote woh sath
keh lete unse dil ki yeh bat abb toh naa satao
oh ho ho khoya khoya chand khula aasman
ho ho khoya khoya chand

ham mit chale jinke liye, ham mit chale hai jinke liye
bin kuchh kahe woh chup chup rahe
koyi jara yeh unse kahe, naa aise aajmao
oh ho ho khoya khoya chand, khula aasma

Edited by ayushimehra - 15 April 2016 at 11:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75Swarna_99Donjasavika444harshu27

sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Thanks Harshu...good episode...Jalal now has started to collect the right ppl for top positions in his court... those ppl who will be truly loyal and 100% capable , and their help and support will help Jalal to become gr8 king... He was never bad , but influenced by wrong ppl all his life... and whether we accept it or not, it's only Jo and his love for her that made him break that bad influence wall around him ...

anyway, my take today will be again a random one, with few different points... so Jalal is talking with salima abt his Sikri trip and same time Jo remembering same thing while talking to Dadisa... now look here , the two very wise persons talking to these two... and both of them r true well wishers of both Jo and Jalal.. both salima and dadisa love and respect Jo and Jalal completely...and best thing is there is no selfish thought with both of them while they want Jo and Jalal to be together...

dadisa never once asked or pushed Jo to make any decision abt when she wants to return to agra... she just made Jo to replay her pain in more soothing manner, that will heal that pain... same with Salima... she exactly understands what Jalal wants, and she knows that if that desire of him is changed to his strength, he will become more strong and better person... and so she does exactly that... this is second time where salima used Jo to become Jalal's strength instead of letting Jo be his weakness.. first time she directly used Jo's name to make him act, in that tarazu scene with Ruku, and now though she never took Jo's name directly , still when he remembered Jo, her (Salima) smile was that of support and encouragement... what else Jalal will want from a lady like salima, except her friendship and advice, which can be 100% reliable? just love her...such a balanced and soothing personality she has...

now abt those backstabbers like AK, SD and Munim khan... then i think Munim was one of the two persons who was with AK, and i think other person was Shahabuddin, while he murdered Atga Khan in DEK in front of all , just while Jalal was to come to DEK in some time... later Adham went to harem to attack Jalal and was killed by him... and i think Bhagwantdas killed Munim in some war few years later... and so don't be shocked if we see Munim with AK, in next few episodes... all these were backstabbers... and it was like that till SD was caught by Akbar, and later he really found true loyalists in his commanders like Maan singh, Aziz Koka (Atga's son) ,chugtai Khan, etc...

anyway...abt Jo's confusion or her stubbornness... then she is neither stubborn nor confused... she is very clear this time, that if he wants respect , support and trust from her, then he has to return it in equal measure... and i don't think she is wrong... coz after that Ben track, if she expects his complete trust, she is right... and now when he has questioned her loyalty and character, if she feels rejected , then she is right... what she wants from him is his trust, that if and when she returns to him, than he won't let anything come btw them in future, he will not let anything break his trust for her ever in future... she never said she is always right, but she too is a human... and humans do commit mistakes... and if next time she commits some mistake, and he again break his ties with her, what then? what's wrong if she wants him to treat her as a human being and not some use and throw piece of furniture? remember her words when she was asking Jalal to release Shrif at the time of BB's godbharai? She just expects that, a partner to be with her in thick and thin, on whom she can rely on under every circumstances. That was her inner desire speaking out..

i know some will ask , then what abt Jalal? he too has apologized many times, then too she is not forgiving... then , be sure she doesn't want his apologies, she wants his trust, she wants his assurance and respect... nothing else...

now after the suggestion from TM, Jalal will start visiting his subjects often like a common man... and he will come across the same complaints from them , he himself has faced earlier... and then he will remember Jo's words... and will cancel the tax... thus earning him respect... and this will be enough for Jo to take the decision of returning back to him, coz this will assure her that somewhere he has respected her wishes while taking this decision..and this will further assure her that her husband is changing for good and that in future he will protect her respect ... and so she will come back of her own will... and though it goes a filmy way, still I always wanted to see Jo coming back for his goodness.. and that's what we will be getting...

so let's enjoy..

Edited by sweet_diksha - 15 April 2016 at 10:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75Swarna_99karkuzhaliDonjaslovespariavika444harshu27

sharmacatty IF-Sizzlerz
sharmacatty
sharmacatty

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I like toddy's entry and jalal welcoming him with a hug. Scowling look on Adham and shareef's faces always made me chuckle.LOL
then jalal and jodha reminiscing their lovely moments was lovely Heart
When a person falls in love, he usually speaks about that person with whom he is in love. No matter whatever the topic is.. but he automatically ends up in talking about his beloved.
This was what happened today with jalal when salima asked him about todarmal but he ended up in praising  jodhaLOL
When RT gets awkward he looks cuterDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Ohk the scene which I like the most in this episode is javeda and maham's scene.
Here I loved javeda and I think maham tooStar

The person who thinks with heart and whose heart is so pure, that selfless person usually called mad by the society who doesn't have brain.Agree we get annoyed with such people easily as we all are stuck up in our problems.Our mind is not free for it has many other things most of which are unnecessary . I believe that problem is with us who doesn't understand such people and get irritated  with them. The person who has really a pure heart can only accept you as the way you are with all his heart,no matter how many times you make fun of them or demean them.
This was what maham realized today. she was guilty and happy and for the first time she hugged her lovingly.
Thanks for the pm harshu!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75Swarna_99Donjassweet_dikshaavika444

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmacatty

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I like toddy's entry and jalalwelcoming him with a hug. Scowling look on Adham and shareef's faces always made me chuckle.LOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">then jalal and jodhareminiscing their lovely moments was lovelyHeart</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">When a person falls in love, he usually speaks about that person with whom he is in love. No matter whatever the topic is.. but heautomatically ends up in talking about his beloved.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">This was what happened today with jalal when salima asked him about todarmal but he ended up inpraising jodhaLOL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">When RT gets awkward he looks cuterDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ohk the scene which I like the most in this episode is javeda and maham's scene.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Here I loved javeda and I think maham tooStar</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">The person who thinks with heart and whose heart is so pure, thatselfless personusuallycalled mad by the society who doesn't have brain.Agree we get annoyed with such people easily as we all arestuck up in our problems.Our mind is not free</font>for it has many other things most of which are<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">unnecessary .</font>I<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">believe that problem is with us who doesn't understand such people and getirritated with them. The person who has really a pure heart can only accept you as the way you are with all his heart,no matter how many times you make fun of them ordemean them.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">This was what maham realized today. she was guilty and happy and for the first time she hugged her lovingly.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks for the pm harshu!!</font>

ya jalal hugging toddy was a good scene actually der entire convo was worth watching as jalal offers him d post in d court and all fume in anger... LOL joja lost in der lovely moments was cute... Big smile agree wid u maham and javeda scene was really good 2dy actually maham realized d imp of javeda till now she used to think she is nut case and used to regret as to y did she make her DIL but 2dy wen no one was der to stand by her I knw she has ruined it by her own hands but whatever its only javeda who accepted her and gave her d comfort d emotional comfort which she needed now... Big smile ur welcum... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_dikshasharmacatty

mickeymini Goldie
mickeymini
mickeymini

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Nice update harshu Akka
Toddy part has covered the total story today
Well jalal looking at moon n thinks about jodha
That was good
Everyone trying to make Jo understand her jiddi
But she is no wer to melt as of now
Bdw Jo with orange outfit n open hair looks very pretty
Now jalal on the way to be Akbar

Now waiting for Jo to come Agra
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swarna_99Donjassweet_dikshaavika444

Donjas IF-Dazzler
Donjas
Donjas

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I think we have a difference of opinion here. Your unenthusiastic writeup showed that you did not like it too much but I kind of liked the episode.
The things that stood out for me-
1 Todarmal's warm welcome. The name itself invokes very positive feelings in me because of the amount of good he did for the people. The warm and affectionate welcome that Jalal gave Todar Mal was touching, and it has some historical relevance too.

In history it is recorded that after long years of service, Todar Mal wanted to retire and spend his last days  in meditation next to the Ganges. After some time Akbar asked him to come back, he told Todar Mal that service of humanity by his work was just as important as devotion to God.

2 The parallel remembering scene of Jodha and Jalal was very good. Jodha with open hair looks particularly beautiful and her animated expressions as she described Jalal's exploits was a scene to watch. The possessiveness and affection reflected in the scene though both Jalal and Jodha were hundreds of miles apart, but they were close in spirit. 

Also positive about the scene was Jalal's defense of hiring people of ability for ruling the realm rather than people of faith. This was an important point because it set the stage later on with conflict with some of the hardline members of the ulema.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

khalessi75Swarna_99karkuzhaliayushimehrasweet_dikshaavika444sharmacattyharshu27

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Thanks Harshu...good episode...Jalal now has started to collect
the right ppl for top positions in his court... those ppl who will be truly loyal
and 100% capable , and their help and support will help Jalal to become gr8
king... He was never bad , but influenced by wrong ppl all his life... and whether
we accept it or not, it's only Jo and his love for her that made him break that
bad influence wall around him ...

anyway, my take today will be again a random one, with few
different points... so Jalal is talking with salima abt his Sikri trip and same
time Jo remembering same thing while talking to Dadisa... now look here , the
two very wise persons talking to these two... and both of them r true well
wishers of both Jo and Jalal.. both salima and dadisa love and respect Jo and
Jalal completely...and best thing is there is no selfish thought with both of
them while they want Jo and Jalal to be together...

dadisa never once asked or pushed Jo to
make any decision abt when she wants to return to agra... she just made Jo to
replay her pain in more soothing manner, that will heal that pain... same with
Salima... she exactly understands what Jalal wants, and she knows that if that
desire of him is changed to his strength, he will become more strong and better
person... and so she does exactly that... this is second time where salima used
Jo to become Jalal's strength instead of letting Jo be his weakness.. first
time she directly used Jo's name to make him act, in that tarazu scene with
Ruku, and now though she never took Jo's name directly , still when he
remembered Jo, her (Salima) smile was that of support and encouragement... what
else Jalal will want from a lady like salima, except her friendship and advice,
which can be 100% reliable? just love her...such a balanced and soothing
personality she has...

now abt those backstabbers like AK, SD and Munim khan... then i think Munim was
one of the two persons who was with AK, and i think other person was
Shahabuddin, while he murdered Atga Khan in DEK in front of all , just while
Jalal was to come to DEK in some time... later Adham went to harem to attack
Jalal and was killed by him... and i think Bhagwantdas killed Munim in some war
few years later... and so don't be shocked if we see Munim with AK, in
next few episodes... all these were backstabbers... and it was like that till
SD was caught by Akbar, and later he really found true loyalists in his
commanders like Maan singh, Aziz Koka (Atga's son) ,chugtai Khan, etc...

anyway...abt Jo's confusion or her stubbornness... then she is neither stubborn
nor confused... she is very clear this time, that if he wants respect , support
and trust from her, then he has to return it in equal measure... and i don't
think she is wrong... coz after that Ben track, if she expects his complete
trust, she is right... and now when he has questioned her loyalty and
character, if she feels rejected , then she is right... what she wants from him
is his trust, that if and when she returns to him, than he won't let anything
come btw them in future, he will not let anything break his trust for her ever
in future... she never said she is always right, but she too is a human... and
humans do commit mistakes... and if next time she commits some mistake, and he
again break his ties with her, what then? what's wrong if she wants him to
treat her as a human being and not some use and throw piece of furniture? remember
her words when she was asking Jalal to release Shrif at the time of BB's
godbharai? She just expects that, a partner to be with her in thick and thin,
on whom she can rely on under every circumstances. That was her inner desire
speaking out..

i know some will ask , then what abt Jalal? he too has apologized many times,
then too she is not forgiving... then , be sure she doesn't want his apologies,
she wants his trust, she wants his assurance and respect... nothing else...

now after the suggestion from TM, Jalal will start visiting his subjects often
like a common man... and he will come across the same complaints from them , he
himself has faced earlier... and then he will remember Jo's words... and will
cancel the tax... thus earning him respect... and this will be enough for Jo to
take the decision of returning back to him, coz this will assure her that
somewhere he has respected her wishes while taking this decision..and this will
further assure her that her husband is changing for good and that in future he
will protect her respect ... and so she will come back of her own will... and
though it goes a filmy way, still I always wanted to see Jo coming back for his
goodness.. and that's what we will be getting...

so let's enjoy..

ya jalal has now strted paying attention to dose who will remain loyal towards him and not backstab him and ya dadisa and in agra we have SB who alwys have been balanced giving wise and acting maturely and alwys wanting joja to b 2gther she is d only wise and balanced begum of jallu... LOL Wink ya munim khan was a pawn of maham and adham right from d beginning and shahbuddin was also part of der gang...he was loyal towards dese both I mean mother and son...I read some where dat munim died in Orissa during d malarial epidemic so I don't knw how much truth is der... Confused ya 2mrw it wil b interesting as toddy along with jalal and atgah will go in disguise and learn d truth of his sultanate... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Donjas

Go to top