Siya Ke Ram

India-Forums

Siya Ke Ram
Siya Ke Ram

Only a king knows how difficult to take decision shatrughnan (Page 2)

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

I loved shatrughnan kirti dialogue of today. The pain of shatrughnan that in the name of rajdharma he did injustice. The awareness even after serving punishment that girl will not be spared by society. Rajdharma always question the woman. How beautiful. Isn't true even today. Tradition demands compliance by woman. But it fixes no accountability on man.and the last dialogue was the beauty. It was inline with my analysis of Wed.that he fears a big sacrifice only make people open their eyes and again the fear what will be that sacrifice. Key difference between dasrath and shatrughnan is that dasrath sees such decision as part of tradition. Shatrughnan does it but he wants to change such raj dharma that sits on his conscience .point the need for change will bring in change 

Shurthi,  Nice +valid point, Shatrughnan , raised. Maybee then acc to Rajdharma, punishment given to that Girl,

But , Fight start inner shatrughan, some  going wrong,...is punishment finish here, whats its long effects. 
its difference between Dashrath, +Shatru, or he not getting satisfaction, after giving judjement

When we start to think,some going wrong, which troubling, means, new generation thoughts, wants ,
balance between, Rajdharma +tradtions.

sure if shatru start to thinking, others new generation also start to think then, or this is necessary element, necessary fire,  changing , traditions. maybee time will took less or more, at-least, thoughts start to ques in persons inner.  Thoughts becomes key of New changing,s.

or its very essential element.. 

Edited by ayushimehra - 15 April 2016 at 9:52pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSRex_Ryanvipraja26VibhishnaNonie12345gmgishruthiravi

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Fantastic Shruthi ClapClap
I agree. Compliance of a woman is still prevalent. I still know some people in my family who are astonished by the freedom my parents have given me. They think I am a crazy girl to raise questions, and to give deep, profound thoughts. They say only this: "You are a woman. You can't raise questions like that. You will depend on a man. You have to be obedient and submissive to him, etc"
I, being the 'rebel' don't agree. I may be a woman, and yes, when I marry, I will have to adjust and live properly with my husband, in-laws, etc. That doesn't mean I have to be submissive in all situations. I have to look at every situation, and then act accordingly. As Mili and I always say, balance is the key! 
For me, it's just sad that people always expect women to submit to their will, each and every time.

Lord Vishnu knew the importance of women. He always made a woman the catalyst for destruction of evil to be brought about, whether be it Sita or Draupadi. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanVibhishnanaq5gmgiayushimehraNonie12345shruthiravi

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Guys all of you have given brilliant points. What we need to know is our epics are misused. Vishnu or Shiva have never given secondary status to woman. People have misunderstood it.have distorted it to suit their fancies.result is there to see.all round destruction where all tradition is getting questioned. If we had understood ram suffering and Krishna teaching we would have been a better society 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rex_RyanVibhishnanaq5Nonie12345KrishnaPriyaa

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

Guys all of you have given brilliant points. What we need to know is our epics are misused. Vishnu or Shiva have never given secondary status to woman. People have misunderstood it.have distorted it to suit their fancies.result is there to see.all round destruction where all tradition is getting questioned. If we had understood ram suffering and Krishna teaching we would have been a better society 

true nothing changed re women even after ramayan, destruction of a mere family was not enough lesson. so there was a mahabharat where Krishna showed disrespecting the dignity of a woman can bring a catastrophe. but  what do people do blame draupadi for the warOuch. People in this world are actually so dimwitted they cant even see the teaching intended

Edited by naq5 - 16 April 2016 at 2:55am

Rex_RyanVibhishnaNonie12345KrishnaPriyaashruthiravi

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vibhishna

I agree. The dialogue was beautiful. 
As Shathrugan said, people always find fault with women. But that also means, that he too had chosen that path (not blaming him but according to this story, yes, he too had chosen this path). 

I wonder if any of the four brothers would have been bold enough to punish the husband as well for not trusting the wife and coolly say that if the woman is to be punished, the man should be punished as well and give him a worse sentence. 

If people couldn't accept Sita's trial by fire due to the only witnesses being monkeys and demons, then Ram's victory over Ravana shouldn't be accepted as well. Why was only his victory accepted and not her trial - totally doesn't make sense and no one bold enough to bring forth this reasoning. I agree that Sita's exile was one of the ways of adhering to rules in a way but that doesn't mean it was the only way. I am not blaming Rama in any way, I perfectly understand why he did what he did and the way of Dwapar Yuga was such that he had to follow this path and his duty to his country occupied a much bigger place than his duty as a husband which is considered a personal/selfish thing for a king. 

From Sathya Yuga to Dwapar Yuga, the way a woman is treated has deteriorated exponentially. 

Sita was exiled, Amba who asked for justice was thrown out by everyone, Draupadi insulted terribly... I wonder what it would be in Kali Yuga... 

With this story line, its going to be really hard for Shathrugan when Sita's exile comes about... 

well said. 
in kali yuga there is a sita & draupadi everywhere. see the number of rapes hapenning & injustice done to women. 
@bold and even i believe that. And that change in way maybe today would have served as an example

Rex_RyanVibhishnaayushimehraNonie12345shruthiravi

Rex_Ryan Senior Member
Rex_Ryan
Rex_Ryan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:07am | IP Logged
great and valid analysis everyone ...shatrughan dilemma is shown very well he knew that rajdharm is biased and only women is questioned always and man remain unaffected and there is need for change ...but he also knew that this rule has become a definition of maryada for society ...it is deep rooted in social system...he also acknowledged the fact that to change this rule first he have to change people thinking, he have to made them realize that how unjust this rule is ...and for that he have to fight a long battle ...also he fears that to make people realize someone may have to pay a very big price...maybe whole ayodha pay price (their queen sita will be banished latter and king ram have to suffer endlessly) ...
but I also like the way kirti silently listened to him and asked him is it impossible to change this rule and then says sita didi said we must try to find a way until a solution is reached how much time it may take ...the way she supported him with his thought and motivated him to initiate...shows her stable , understanding and supportive nature ...
but as I also said in dd thread ...that praja morale is low and dashrata always acted in line of already existing rajdharm without bothering about its authenticity ...so circumstances are not in his favour to act
overall this is one of my best scene in skr and the best one of shtrau and kirti till date now hoping for more

Edited by Rex_Ryan - 16 April 2016 at 4:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSVibhishnaayushimehraNonie12345KrishnaPriyaashruthiravi

Vibhishna Goldie
Vibhishna
Vibhishna

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naq5

Originally posted by Vibhishna

I agree that Sita's exile was one of the ways of adhering to rules in a way but that doesn't mean it was the only way. 

@bold and even i believe that. And that change in way maybe today would have served as an example

Me too. I wonder if people were punished for mistreating and doubting women as early as Tretha Yuga, would it have been possible to avoid the exile, Amba and Draupadi's insults... 

So far people seem to be getting the wrong message. Women, in general, tend to be docile and passive. That doesn't mean they have to be submissive. Just because women can bear great pain and stay patient, doesn't mean they have to be misused. 

Just my opinion - I don't mean to offend anyone Smile

Rex_RyanayushimehraNonie12345KrishnaPriyaashruthiravi

Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis Shruti didiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

Go to top