Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
thanks so much for sharing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_Shivika

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Day by day my respect and admiration for this lady grows.Not only is she a beautiful and phenomenal actress but she is also a wonderful human being.
She is so sorted out and dignified.Her every answer shows that clearly.She is also sure about what she wants in life.I have seen almost all her shows.She has tried out all sorts of characters thus showing her versatility.And all of us know that she will make an awesome host too.

And I loved her reply.The media knows that Arjun is happily married and Mouni is in a relationship.They don't think twice before publicising such pathetic rumours.They know that this can affect the actor's image too.Arjun is a co star and friend.They are professionals for God's sake.

I am proud to call myself Mouni's fan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaYa_ShivikaAsNoone

PaYa_Shivika IF-Rockerz
PaYa_Shivika
PaYa_Shivika

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Day by day my respect and admiration for this lady grows.Not only is she a beautiful and phenomenal actress but she is also a wonderful human being.
She is so sorted out and dignified.Her every answer shows that clearly.She is also sure about what she wants in life.I have seen almost all her shows.She has tried out all sorts of characters thus showing her versatility.And all of us know that she will make an awesome host too.

And I loved her reply.The media knows that Arjun is happily married and Mouni is in a relationship.They don't think twice before publicising such pathetic rumours.They know that this can affect the actor's image too.Arjun is a co star and friend.They are professionals for God's sake.

I am proud to call myself Mouni's fan.

Thumbs UpEmbarrassed

AsNoone

._Pari_. IF-Rockerz
._Pari_.
._Pari_.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PaYa_Rivanya

Lastly, there have been reports about you getting close to your Naagin co-star Arjun Bijlani...

(Cuts in ) What are you asking? If not a co-star, he would have been my brother. He is married and I am close to his whole family. How can you write such things, you have to think of a girl's reputation!

I love how Mouni replied to this. Perfect explanation at shutting up those who question her relationship with Arjun. Clap Bringing up such topics is disrespectful to Mouni. They are insinuating that Mouni is a home wrecker and she clearly is not. Anyways, nice interview. I'm happy that Mouni plans on writing a book. She is very intelligent and I'm sure her book will be great. Thanks for sharing the interview. Smile

AsNoone

Go to top