Before you point your fingers, be sure your hands are clean !!! - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Mishfan ðŸ˜ƒ thank you for reading and sharing your view...agree with you there are very few who practice what they preach and most of them find time to detect faults in others.

Yes dhani's questions were very valid not only that she has already gone thru such an experience before and will not let another human suffer in a similar manner.At least people should learn something from her in spite of being uneducated she is wayy wiser than the educated ones...people come there to pray not get beaten up and the pundits have no  right to take law in their hands.
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
Mehrr ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Hc ayega toh nuss ke mann mai ladoo peda sab photenge ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Viplav ki plastic surgery hoga kya ðŸ˜† Muhje shakti bhi chlega ðŸ˜†Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by mehraan

How abt bringing other hero...HC kaisa rahega for dhasni???🤣...jab tak Vipu coma mei chala jaye...
Ek myaan mai 2 talwaarain nahi reh saktin..🤣 mere dil pe rehm kar mehr.. 😆
Yaa Nuss its like getting imraan and fawad at once ðŸ˜† Mehrr padh le mera post its food na to the mind ðŸ˜‰Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
Yea swati ye mehr ko na aise hee ideas aate. . Socho my heart wud b torn in 2 pieces literally. ..🤣
Swati

Very well pointed out ..  Dhaani has undergone the drastic experience through mahapandit family for every now and then. 

Today she raised her voice against public, who they treated her like a beggar in the past ..   

The frail attititde comes from  viplov ...    It was very effective on Viplov face.. and so proude of her to be as betteer soul for ever ...
Hey samantha ðŸ˜ƒ thank you so much for reading and sharing your view...yes it true dhani's transformation is phenomenal indeed...there was a time when every pundit used to ill treat her in public and nowshe has come a long way where she is able to stand up for herself as well as others as well.

The credit definitely goes to viplav and he is very very proud of her and there nothing more a husband wants other than this...a wife supporting and protecting her husband in front of a blindly  religious followers.
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
Nuss maine kaha tha kal Hc ko main loongi ðŸ˜† appki doosri sautan bangayi main ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Haan Swati hubbies ka kuch atta pata nahi n I got 2 2 sauts fokat mai...😛😕 idk I should laugh or cry on ths...🤣
😆😆😆 Hubbies chodke bf's dhundne chale ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† chalo ab toh hc free hain first come first served hoga  hum dono pehle baki baadmai 😆😆  barun ane wala hai surabhi ke saath i'm waiting fi rthat series ðŸ˜³ barunnn uski ankhen mai doob jau unme ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago