Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Manji to the rescue 15/4/16 (Page 5)

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Kali is an idiot of the highest class! All that should matter to her is Manjiri and her thoughts. Manjiri openly said to her go and be with Yug because they love each other and it is not fair to ruin 4 lives...additionally she gave them her blessing...and yet Kali called it a sin? What is sin according to Kali? Being forced into a marriage is a sin?> Is it not? Being forced to live as a Kaala teeka is a sin...but alas all of that is like too much for her to grasp.

Gauri is plain negative now...good to see...the home audience will not relate to her at all...woop wooop! What an idiot ...she truly has no care or respect for Kali despite all that Kali has done for her. Vishwa keeps throwing it on Kali's face that she is no daughter of his, and additionally...no father forces their daughter into a forced marriage, so can she bloody wake up already! Ufff!

Madhuri's fall is coming soon when Manjiri comes back as Vishwa loves Manjiri more...I cannot wait to see her face drop...stupid witch!

Kali looks beauts though...I can understand why Yug fell for her now, despite her dumbness lol

Kaali's mind works in weird ways.
She should really stop using it LOL
I dont understand why she cant see what's right in front of her 

Gauri sucks man
When she pretended to fall down the stairs, I was just like wow, how low can this girl stoop in her insecurity!

Exactly!
Kaali didnt force him to call her his daughter so why does he keep taunting her on that.
Anything wrong goes with his "princess" and he immediately blames it all on her and disowns her. 
Either she is ur daughter or she isnt
There is no in between Sleepy

Kaali looked gorg EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Im usually staring at her only now instead of Yug LOL

s2sultan Senior Member
s2sultan
s2sultan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by s2sultan

thanks for the update.  contemplating whether I should watch it or not knowing the drama of Gauri. I really don't want to watch her part.  lets see.  but from the precap scene it looks like tomorrow is going to be interesting.  agree with you on the dress and overall look--didn't suit her well and also the makeup is not done right.  Kaali's face was much clear and fresh on Sangeet and yesterday.   only Yug liked the view of Kaali, so I guess that is all that matter here.

So did u end up watching or no? LOL
You can just skip the Gauri parts
Thats what im start doing now
She's irritating me LOL

Yeah lol LOL

yeah ended up watching it...well mostly Yug and Kaali scenes.  Gauri can create quiet the drama.  i can't believe Kaali agreed to marriage.   what a fool she is.   according to spoiler the wedding isn't going to happen,so i guess we have to wait and see.  hmm wonder if Yug is going to stop the wedding by saying he won't marry Gauri if Kaali gets married to Arayan (who is a thief).  and then when Dadi find out about Gauri, she will cancel the wedding.  at that point Yug will probably say, "sorry i have to agree to what my Dadi sayBig smile".  or even better if Yug completes the wedding ceremony and then lets his family know that he is married.  strange that Kaali can't get married for another 2 years.  is that possible or was that lie to get her married fast.  hmm exciting days ahead.    
LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

yeah ended up watching it...well mostly Yug and Kaali scenes.  Gauri can create quiet the drama.  i can't believe Kaali agreed to marriage.   what a fool she is.   according to spoiler the wedding isn't going to happen,so i guess we have to wait and see.  hmm wonder if Yug is going to stop the wedding by saying he won't marry Gauri if Kaali gets married to Arayan (who is a thief).  and then when Dadi find out about Gauri, she will cancel the wedding.  at that point Yug will probably say, "sorry i have to agree to what my Dadi sayBig smile".  or even better if Yug completes the wedding ceremony and then lets his family know that he is married.  strange that Kaali can't get married for another 2 years.  is that possible or was that lie to get her married fast.  hmm exciting days ahead.    

That .pandit is total fake. He keeps telling fake predictions and making vishwa a big fool. Vishwa accepts anything when one says Gauri ke liye accha hai. How is kaali getting married on that  day will make gauri's life better. LOL Kaali should be kaala teeka was also a totka that pandit said to save his skin because i think gauri's birth time was different than the  time they wanted / pandit predicted(something like this).

Even in real life i have heard of ppl forcibly getting the child birth to happen in some auspicious time. They do caesarean operation even when not needed and get the baby on prescribed auspicious time.
s2sultan Senior Member
s2sultan
s2sultan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

That .pandit is total fake. He keeps telling fake predictions and making vishwa a big fool. Vishwa accepts anything when one says Gauri ke liye accha hai. How is kaali getting married on that  day will make gauri's life better. LOL Kaali should be kaala teeka was also a totka that pandit said to save his skin because i think gauri's birth time was different than the  time they wanted / pandit predicted(something like this).   yeah i kind of remember scene between Manji Ma and Pandit (drunk) saying that he just made up totka just to keep Vishwa calm.  

Even in real life i have heard of ppl forcibly getting the child birth to happen in some auspicious time. They do caesarean operation even when not needed and get the baby on prescribed auspicious time.  interesting.  didn't know that there is superstition of delivery date of the baby.

i recently started watching this series so i am not familiar all with the beginning episodes.  i was looking through the video on youtube and some comments were saying that Kaala is actually Vishwa daughter not Gauri.  apparently they got switched.  is that what the big surprise will be of this series that Kaala got mistreated all her life when she was the rightful daughter of Vishwa?  do you anything about this?

Go to top