Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

Manji to the rescue 15/4/16 (Page 4)

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update! 
I just caught up with the episode. Loved it. You have the best caps! They have captured the nicest expressions. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LiveLoveLaugh96

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I can see our imaginations going wild after watching precap..LOL Thats KaYu effect Embarrassed
I feel like its same situation to Kahin to hogi woh song... I dont mind seeing KaYu on same song..Tongue

benishchaudhary

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyah0

Today's episode- wow, I mostly watch then ignore gauri's drama so I guess every episode with Kayu and Manji scene is wow for meLOL
Even I didn't like Kali's date dress so much at first bcoz its not her style but after seeing precap again I think she does look pretty so it's fine with me (especially bcoz of the way Yug looked at herWinkEmbarrassed)

I was so disappointed that Yug didn't beat Aryan up n just believed that nonsense abt dil and paise like wth Yug! U can't give up so easily!Ouch But then I'm happy they'll stretch it enough that we get more Yug jealous scenes and then he'll kick Aryan outLOL

Like tmrw Aryan might do something creepy like last time... Or forget Aryan, I just want to see some close scene between KayuStar

I feel like Kali and Yug's acting is improving too so I'm really happy about that.. Especially when it comes to their scenes as Kayu bcoz as a viewer I think now we can actually feel their chemistry so kudos to themClap

And thanks Mahira for the updateHeart

Idk how to describe Kaali's look in the precap 
Its like from the head to the chin, she looks pretty
After the weird shoulder thingi, she looks pretty
That weird shoulder thing didnt suit her at all LOL

Yeah man, I was like wth
Especially after his dialogue LOL

Aryan was already creepy in the chin lifting scene in the precap LOL

Their chemistry was always there
But yes, right now its sparking Embarrassed

And you're welcome Hug
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s2sultan

thanks for the update.  contemplating whether I should watch it or not knowing the drama of Gauri. I really don't want to watch her part.  lets see.  but from the precap scene it looks like tomorrow is going to be interesting.  agree with you on the dress and overall look--didn't suit her well and also the makeup is not done right.  Kaali's face was much clear and fresh on Sangeet and yesterday.   only Yug liked the view of Kaali, so I guess that is all that matter here.

So did u end up watching or no? LOL
You can just skip the Gauri parts
Thats what im start doing now
She's irritating me LOL

Yeah lol LOL

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Originally posted by benishchaudhary

UnreservedTongue
Today's episode was mind-blowingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI can't stop blushing, when yug holds Kali from her waistEmbarrassed

No words for GauriDead(she is a vamp confirmed)
No words for Aryan aswellDead

Yug looking cool in goggles,
Poor yug he was right all are sacrificingOuch

Manji maaHeartsaves the day
Mandir scenes were awesomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And while recalling manji maa words( when manji maa voice over said u both will met no matter what Yug holds her and they indeed meet)EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yug hands on kali's waistEmbarrassed
I got butterflies in my stomachLOLLOL

When he forces her into car and protect her from sunlightEmbarrassedit's beautiful
(I am telling my mom n dad whenever I will marry I will marry a guy like yug busLOLLOL)

I guess manji maa words tell the future track, that whatever happens they will end up getting married for sure,

I am in love with Manji maa, keep pushing them towards each other and if necessary dhaka b marna pare to mar daina then we will get KaYug hug sceneLOLLOL

Kali dress was OK, I want them to show kali's dress back zip getting loose and yug takes her somewhere along and zip her dressBlushingEmbarrassedthen I will die from heart attackLOLLOL
So if that ^ happens in tomorrow's then I will be dead, if I don't comment on tomorrow's post to samaj jana I am deadLOLLOL

Thank you sooo much for sharing

Loool Beenish
Tm kahan pohanch gayi ho LOL LOLb

Hahaha no Yug is too much of an angry man for me
I'll burst out crying LOL LOL

Yeah but I hope GaYu dont get married before KaYu

I hope ur wish comes true LOL LOL
U actually made me laugh lool

Lol LOL
yug's indeed an angry man but I love when he protects kali from sunlight,  I want a man like that, but I know such guys don't exist in real life LOL

If GaYug gets married then we all have to find another showLOL coz I am not gonna watch this one Confused

Hope they don't, 

Yeah that is true LOL

I swear man LOL
We'll both find a show together, what say? LOL

benishchaudhary

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Thanks for the update! 
I just caught up with the episode. Loved it. You have the best caps! They have captured the nicest expressions. LOLLOL

Heheh
Thanks Shaili LOL
Yeah man, i wait for them to just stop talking for 2 seconds so i can take a cap LOL
Otherwise it comes in such weird expressions LOL
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

I can see our imaginations going wild after watching precap..LOL Thats KaYu effect Embarrassed
I feel like its same situation to Kahin to hogi woh song... I dont mind seeing KaYu on same song..Tongue

OMG DARSHANA
I was thinking the EXACT same song:

Kahin toh hogi 
WOW..we think alike LOLLOL
I really really hope they use this songgg...

Or any other b/w song for that matter
But plsss not sajna
Im fed up of it now
Leave sajna for the romantic scenes
Add some other song for the dance scenesSleepy

darshana23

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Kali is an idiot of the highest class! All that should matter to her is Manjiri and her thoughts. Manjiri openly said to her go and be with Yug because they love each other and it is not fair to ruin 4 lives...additionally she gave them her blessing...and yet Kali called it a sin? What is sin according to Kali? Being forced into a marriage is a sin?> Is it not? Being forced to live as a Kaala teeka is a sin...but alas all of that is like too much for her to grasp.

Gauri is plain negative now...good to see...the home audience will not relate to her at all...woop wooop! What an idiot ...she truly has no care or respect for Kali despite all that Kali has done for her. Vishwa keeps throwing it on Kali's face that she is no daughter of his, and additionally...no father forces their daughter into a forced marriage, so can she bloody wake up already! Ufff!

Madhuri's fall is coming soon when Manjiri comes back as Vishwa loves Manjiri more...I cannot wait to see her face drop...stupid witch!

Kali looks beauts though...I can understand why Yug fell for her now, despite her dumbness lol

Go to top